Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speeder Race for all interested

-Now we are waiting on Red @[member="Sorin Vanado"].
-@[member="Penumbra"], has until tomorrow to start or is DQ'd.
-Then @[member="Racket"]
-Last to post will be @[member="Sarah Frostlight"].
@[member="Triam Akovin"].

From here on out there will be a 24 hour response time for each racer to post or else the racer loses their current position and the race will go on without them.

That was the original plan. If this thread continuous this slow due to lack of posting then no that will be determined tomorrow.
@[member="Vereaux"], @[member="Triam Akovin"], @[member="Sarah Frostlight"].

@[member="Triam Akovin"],@[member="Sarah Frostlight"],@[member="Sorin Vanado"]

Do we want to incorporate a +10 for Drafting?
It's the only real way for the speeders to catch one another and it is a true part of racing.
Majority vote declares rule addition.

For: 2 / 0 :Against

That would actually be ossum. I think we need more +'s, because you like went around a stalagmite thing and went faster into a ram against red right? Perhaps in addition to drafting there could be a plus ten for momentum?

I like both of these.
+10 Drafting
+10 Momentum
How much would we be adding for the jumps? +20 per post? and each post there after that you don't have to shift through?(which means @[member="Sarah Frostlight"], already got one of these)

I dunno, but I meant like, jumps on the race track. So you get a big boost (50-100 yrds), but it isn't something you can just do at any time. It has to be something that anyone can take advantage of. Like a rift in the track.

Okay just to understand this better, the posting order is as follows now correct?

-Me
-Racket
-Sorin
-Sarah

You just posted so now it's red's turn. Cool. Yup, that's definitely it. I don't need to post this now :p

Sorry for the Double post

I dunno, abandon that idea, don't think it's applicable to the description of the track I just read. I probably could have avoided more stalagmites or whatever. So we're closing in on the mountain now right? We're just waiting on Sorin right?

Seems that way. Each portion of the track is 900 yrds. We all have yet to reach the Mountain cliffs but we will be within the next -week or two- post or two.
@[member="Triam Akovin"]
@[member="Vereaux"]
@[member="Sarah Frostlight"]

Okay...I have discovered my inability to figure out where a thread is if I close the tab by accident >.> Argh...found it now...again.

I'm going to have to post tomorrow unfortunately. I have to be up in six hours for class >.> You will get a post, just not soon T.T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom