Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Speeder Bike / Master Dar'rak's equipment.

So, I came back after losing my computer in a fire and wanted to see about the rules regarding his Padawan Speeder bikes, his Lightsabers, and eventually his "Ship".

I remember before my "absence" that I think I was working on getting material for Dar'rak's personal starship and I think also his Lightsabers. Requiring submissions in the Factory if I recall. Is this a requirement still, and if so should I make one for his Personal "bike" as well? I remember using his bikes years ago when he and a couple other Padawans at the time needed means to travel for a mission they were tasked with. I don't think I needed an approved factory Submission at the time but that may have changed.

Dar'rak Dar'rak

The factory and codex are always optional. You aren't required to create a submission to use it in RP, most people do because it gives others a point of reference.

So, if you wanted to use a standard speeder or lightsaber then you're absolutely ok. If you wanted to make something more advanced, you could describe it in RP, or make a submission so that your partners could look at it and see what you mean for it to do.

John Locke John Locke

Well, I have the following on his Bio Page in regard to his Bike(s),
Dar'rak does have a set of three custom Speeder bike he built from scratch and constructed with use of the force much in the same way a Jedi constructs their light saber. The bike is long in design to hold Dar’rak and his tail comfortably. The front is wide at the controls with the typical motor bike stile grips for directional control. The front end extends forward and slopes downward as it thins to an edge. The core of the bike is where Dar’rak straddles the seat and the repulsor lift engine that allows it to fly. There are pedals on either side of the bike that, with the hand controls, manipulate the bikes speed and directional movement. The rear consists of basic framework and storage compartments for any tools or supplies the rider may need. The bike is painted with green and a cardboard-brown. The Bike is actually powered by the rider’s use of the force and not standard systems.

Dar’rak typically takes his bike with him everywhere as a means of faster travel as well as trips to the speeder bike races that he partakes in as a pastime. Dar’rak can call on his bike with the force much like how Jedi can summon their dropped light sabers.
And this is a bit on his lightsaber:
The hilts on all of Dar’rak’s sabers are covered in a special wood from a tree found on his home planet that naturally can resist and repel damage from saber blades as well as termites and other assorted threats. When extended each of his blades burn with a powerful deep green glow. Due to being incased in the wood, Dar’rak’s saber hilts are brown with gray pummels with a hint of green around the blade-emitter and along the switch.
Nothing on his Starship for some reason. I think I remember needing/wanting some type of special material for it that someone created in the Factory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom