Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Species shaping

I have one in the factory ready to put on the planet but i would like to start pumping them out quickly if anyone else wants to help me design some with me feel free

I don't see why not but we need DNA so we might do a skirmish with some of the beast just for fun perhaps @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] would agree?@[member="Romeo S"]

I can bring in both Isis and Loran for this type of mission just to try and capture different types of beasts to shape for our warbeasts if it is needed.
@[member="Break"] @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] @[member="Romeo S"]

Oh and I will be submitting an app in the factory for a new race of vortusian predators, which will be a race of arachnid type beetles, so we should get some of those as well. and maybe some acid panthers. :D

@[member="Break"] @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

The acid panther lives in the swamp regions of the world, and literally have battery acid for blood and saliva.

The Beetle thingy is a giant sized beetle of about 8 feet or so and has the ability to spin webs and eats the flesh of its victims while keeping them alive, and then feeds the rest to their larva and such. It's pretty interesting. The beetles live in the acritc region and is the most dangerous opponent for the vortek race.

I am also coming up with a frog type of species that have the ability to use fire from its mouth.

It does sound fun but for these small creatures let's just do a regular mission since nobody is using them as characters yet we can get them in the same thread as the Acklay and Acklay minor as I'm going to be adding a new character to the Horde... A big predatorial beast....

Dont worry I will keep them one at a time, just the next creature I do for Vortusa is the beetle. I still have to work out the details of the fire spitting frog.

If you wanna help me with new vortusian species @[member="Romeo S"] I can guarantee you will have your lizard to ride into battle. :p

Just keep in mind the creatures I want for vortusa are either cross species or ones that have elements, or dangerous hazards for their genetic makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom