Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space Yacht Get Away

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
s_2000_space_yacht_by_galen82-d4zy2n2.png
Current Abroad a Private NH-SCV-1 Class Space Yacht

The majority of those among the Republic Remanent kept a very stern hold on the whole non dark sider's rule when it came to governmental interaction and other events. Going as so far to dissuade it's own Jedi from participating in a tournament held by the SJO on their home world simply due to the fact that some CIS personal may attend. Even if things had changed a bit over the last few months sentiment for the Confederacy was still not always that high, even less so with their merge of the Ancient Eye.

It was pretty common knowledge how those people did not have ideals that lined up with the other galactic power as well as being a hostile force that the Republic often considered carrying out military action against. Well at least that's how he saw it, politics was always a tricky business regardless of how long one was in it for. Still in light of the recent attacks by the Mandalorian Empire and similar issues Harley was heavily considering that the two galactic governments formed a closer bond with each other. As the old saying went, 'and enemy of an enemy if my friend' even if at one point said friend very well may have been an enemy or if hostilities between certain nations was not really continuing anymore.

Though there was a little more to this semi-private party then just diplomatic talks and hanging out, it also proved as a way for the Echani senator to spend more time with a certain Knight from the CIS froce user sect. The whole becoming better friends and political allies was more or less just a little icing on the cake. Hopefully those attending would find the space yacht to their liking, though said ship had been made to have a rather large upper area specifically for parties

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Harley"] Fenstermacher

She'd never been on a yacht before in her life. Sure many other ships ranging from different sizes but a yacht? Never and honestly she was enjoying it, it was all the comfort of a party on a planet with the great view of space

She wore her dress she had bought recent from her last date with a certain senator aboard this yacht, to who she was actually trying to look for through the crowd of people. The music wasnt ear blowing but yet it was quite loud seemed to echo of every bone in her body. At last however she found him and got beside him as she smiled taking a drink from a passing waiter

now this is a party hahaha thanks for the invite

Harley Fenstermacher

Harley slowly moved through through the current guests on the craft, many where people he did not recognize, still not having a wide range of knowledge of this among the CIS that dealt with diplomatic relations. Suddenly he felt a very close presence of the woman whom he anticipated to come to said function, donned in the stylish dress which she had on their last 'date'.

"Yes it is quite an interesting day, but I am glad you came, also proves as a good test for this new ship, as well as gives us some alone time in a more social setting". Unfortunately it was not always an option to just whisk away on another date to the core worlds, so using diplomatic events to spend more time together was always a welcome.

"So how do you like the craft so far? nice upper area right? also plenty of room down stairs, small entertainment room, cabins, and a hot tub down the back". In All honestly he could have made a variant that turned the 4 cabins down stairs into a huge master bedroom for those that want to use it for more personal use.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

yes I agree, sadly our jobs make it so...we have to use opportunities to meet up. I'd say rather we could by some home just to have a private place we can meet every so often

The girl suggested and sipped her drink humming to herself, honestly herself she wouldnt mind a little private home somewhere they could just unwind together in private. It was a pleasant thought as she tilted her head to him

gonna need to explore that hot tube and cabin little later, certainly would quite fun would it not?

Harley Fenstermacher

A private home? yes that could be a thing, on a nearby planet in neutral space, "I like that idea, a private get away for just us, would you prefer a manor style of high tech luxury"? A semi-joke, but picking a setting would add to the atmosphere, perhaps he could tie it into his new construction vehicles, 'test' them in such a project.

"Oh trust me we will be exploring those hot tub, we never got to go to Voss after all, and with the SIth taking over such does not seem like a viable option". "So i say, if you can't go to the hot spring, bring the hot springs to you", hence why his company started going into civilian craft, but enough of that, today the two where focusing on each other.

"Nice to see you in the dress, it looks great, also anything exciting been happening of late with you"?

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Harley Fenstermacher"]

mmmm...maybe a modest home on naboo somewhere on the plains away from everyone else....

She mused aloud, she would really love that honestly someplace where the grass was waist high the flowers grew wild and free in a wave and array of colors far as you could see....she closed her eyes and inhaled then sighed. She smiled looking to Harley

yes...it is unfortunate but thankfully I have someone who can provide that right beside me

She smiled at him and nudged him gently with a smirk as she looked to him

oh you know few missions here and there more training the usual for me honestly

Harley Fenstermacher

"Naboo hu? that's a god idea, and these days I have a feeling such a planet will be more neutral and keep out of major galactic problems, the perfect get away, and I must say an ironic choice seeing that is where we, you know".

It would be nice to have some area away from any major ubran area's, but also right near the fashion capital of the galaxy, but more then that having a woman like Anya there would just make things ten time the fun in almost any area he could think of. whether it be romantic moments, sparing and so fourth Anya had it all.

"He, yes I do have quite the array of items up my sleeve, but it always helps to have you along to help me test them out". he cooed back with a smirk, taking another sip from his drink. "Hmmm sounds like something that gets old day in day out, can see why you are glad to come on these get away's with me".

[member="Anya Malvern"]

yea...I always wanted a home on naboo it so....peaceful, I could simply go there disappear and leave all of his behind...

Anya could only look off in the distance towards the space as she sighed, she was growing tired of fighting it's all shes done in her life...but she was afraid she would also lose it all lose Harley...she looked back to him and smiled

oh you wouldnt knooooow...recently became a ambassador for the force sector I'm in...been decent I'll say

Harley Fenstermacher

"Leave it all behind? well after the whole almost dying thing on Tatooine I could see someone wanting retirement and a more peaceful life". Still she was and Echani, and now in a mando body, fighting was as much apart of her as anything else, "though I would still like to see you in action some time", Anya being a force master probably having quite the move set up her sleeves.

"Hmm ambassador for the force sector, would seem interesting, I guess that means you get to spend time traveling to other governments and talking with them"? More so with nations like the Silver Jedi where the force users where the ones in charge, or just to carry over what the certain sect takes care of. "Perhaps I should become a Jedi just to meet with you more often if your jobs take you to other force using groups".

[member="Anya Malvern"]

not just that really I've been fighting my entire life...sure moments of rest here and there but that's it...

She looked to him, and yet she couldnt hold back a smile at his worlds as she chuckled and shook her head looking put among the people

sorta mainly right now...talking with another group rather then their government, pretty cool thing honestly I get to see the entire spectrum of the force

She said smilimg bright as she reached and took his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze as she laughed and shook her head yet again

you know I can actually see you doing that with the robes and everything just so you can see me...sigh....yeah that would be nice

Harley Fenstermacher

"Woah, your entire life, that is quite intense, I am not sure how I would handle that, if you are looking for a nice life away from combat I would be more then happy to give you that, everyone deserves a good life". He light chuckle and peppy attitude being something he could listen to all day, nodding his head lightly as she continued to talk about her daily work. "A group hu, well I won't pry to much, don't want to be accused of espionage and all, but at least if is a change from you life of fighting".

His joke about becoming a Jedi making her smile just grow wider, "oh you think, hmm what colour do you think will look good on me"? "May have to make it one of those easily removable robes too for when we do see each other", a small laugh coming from him as he generally thought about the aspect. "Well nothing is stopping me from becoming a Jedi, the RR Jedi are civilians, there is nothing stopping a Jedi from becoming a politician or army general, in turn that same would be for someone looking to become a Jedi".

[member="Anya Malvern"]

She smirked, glancing to him with a devious look and grin. Glancing around again she leaned in to whisper

oh yes definitely make it easy access for when we meet..privately

She said to him then leaned back smirking as she took a drink from a passing waiter and took a sip of it sighing out

only thing that would stop me is...I do not see myself at all able to walk towards the light...I've lived my life with the daekside and I've trained in it and mastered it...however the light I do have in my life is my family and you Harley

Harley Fenstermacher

Harley gave a small 'rawr' in return to her whisper, Anya was quite the tease and he loved every second of it, "hee hee, I could definitely make my own 'easy to remove' models with my company, a limited run for male and females of course if you catch my drift". Amusing he'd become a Jedi though such would be a little out of the way, not that he'd really abide by their rules or code in the first place.

He cocked an eye brow at her words, giving a small chuckle, "Anya, I am no angle myself, my force alignment is more grey, I am a weapons manufacturing CEO and to be quite honest not always the nicest person". "As long as your dark side leaning does not result in some sort of maniacal Sith like those from the empire I have no worries... after all I love you Anya, I would be happy to be your light".

[member="Anya Malvern"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom