Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space Vikings, Unite!

A couple of people have asked me if there is a faction exclusively for we who share the heritage of the Valkyri of Midvinter. Welp, now there is. ;)

There's not many of us, but I've taken it upon me to create a humble home for us in the faction area. It's called the Children of Midvinter, and I will only allow people associated to the Valkyri race to join. If you are of Valkyri blood in any way, you may count yourself among us. For now, there will be no IC leadership, and my characters (Thurion/Thyrian) are only in it OOC atm. Until they develop further and actually hear word of these Valkyri, I will only be posting OOC posts.

So, if you're a proud son or daughter of Midvinter, or wish to make one and join our numbers, feel free to post here and I will add you to the faction. :)

curiosity.jpg

I have considered making a Valkyri, maybe now is the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom