Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space Dictator Wannabe Needs Help Becoming Dictator

Hello hello!

I'm looking to get my character involved in something as soon as possible. I'm not really sure of the state of the Galaxy at the moment, so something to ease me into the politics and etc would be nice. Dar is a Tionese noble, with an emphasis on diplomatic and military matters. I sort of created him with the thought of an officer within a established fleet, then realized I needed a fleet to do that. I had a serious sad face when I saw there was no current incarnation of the Imperial Remnant tooting around the map; since that is the setting I sort of envisioned him in the most.

Other than that, I'm really trying to play up the noble aspect of Old Tion. It's Victorian style political ongoings and the like. I plan on working on a ship and a group of NPCs for Dar here soon, so any threads to help establish either would be nice as well.

Amaya Cardei

A
[member="Dar Kartiov"]

Hello! I would be more than happy to speak with you! Tion is currently a vassal state within the Sith Empire, if you would like I can DM you some discord information and we can brainstorm!

Edit: Don't worry Sith Empire has Imperials too! :D

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Dar Kartiov"]

I miss the old Victorian style of political ongoings. We used to have a lot of that, but it's sorely been lacking these last couple of years. I really hope it gets brought back :)

Draconis Caesar

D
As a dictator perhaps you'd be interested in hiring a group of strong men? I suggest the Golden Company. A band of Thyrsian mercenaries who know how to get the job done. My services and those of my comrades do not come cheap however. [member="Dar Kartiov"]

[member="Kay Larr"]
I'll certainly do my best! Probably won't get too intensive until after Christmas. Right now I'm typing up a lot of Codex and Factory stuff to be submitted after everything gets back in motion. I've a lot of ideas going on about how to deal with the Sith rule of Tion, so I expect a lot of great RP with them.

[member="Draconis Caesar"]
If your willing to work for a Authoritarian Noble you've got the job! Dar is a bad guy, plain and simple. Someone has to play the part of the villain and I expect to with him.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Dar Kartiov"]

Villains are hard to come by these days, especially when they are asked for...lol Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Then I'll come up with a way to oppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom