Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Southern Systems Business Bazaar Expo

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

''I'm lookin' for de' woman called Danga'. Here to give you an offer some collectors would kill for. I want to see you face to face Danga' you won't regret talking to me'' Ke'Cholo stepped back from the panel, turned around and was startled to find Qaeth, his cyborg Mon Calimari friend. ''Scared the lights outta me Qaeth.'' Ke'Cholo said with a slight chuckle.

"I'll let you choose," he walked to the bar, leaning against the counter near where Danger stood.

So this was the woman he heard so much about, she didn't seem like someone who had been running one of the most powerful trade company's in the galaxy. I guess that's why they say looks can be deceiving... His heads went up to disconnect his helmet, beneath the one-way visor were the clear features of an Umbaran male. His murky eyes seemed void, and almost lifeless.

Without the voice modulator in his respirator affecting his voice, the coarseness of his words became softer. "I hope I'm not taking up too much of your time," Catalys hummed, placing his helmet down on the counter.

He looked into her eyes, and just as any Umbaran would, he tried to see how strong-willed she was; to see if he could use his species' gift to his advantage.

@Ke’Cholo

The holographic image of the guard would give a nod.

[ Miz Arceneau is currently in a meeting. Would you like to discuss with another Arceneau Trade Representative?]

That way, he wouldn’t have to wait

[member="Catalys Maijora"]

“Give a lady a choice, and you just might end up surprised Mistah Maijora,” thick like molasses and just as sweet, the Queen of Trade would notate her subtle flair of amusement.

“Granted, one might say giving the lady the choice is a win in of itself.” seeing as that would give extra points to the man. She set her glass aside, leaning forward to collect a clean low ball glass.

“I’m a simple woman, no frills with my liquor.” she would tell him, starting a casual conversation. A large ball of ice went clanking within. Then the pour of whiskey, straight.

“Get right to the heart of the matter. Much like business.” her head would pan up to meet the Umbaran in the eyes. Wouldn’t be the first, Gerion was her favorite of course. Such a charmer.

“Ain’t no trouble at all.” she’d assure him about her time, a small wave of her hand as a gesture of emphasis that he shouldn’t worry. “Expo week tends to be a whirlwind of one meeting after the next.” crimson lips would smile at him cordially.

She set the decanter to the side, then collected each glass, one with each hand. Her slow swaying, full hipped gait had her drifting over to him. With a seemingly warm smile, she would hand him his drink.

“So how might I help you today Mistah Maijora?”

''I wanna talk to whoever can make decisions in the place.'' Ke'Cholo would respond simply. He didn't care who he talked to as long as he talked to someone who could move funds around and could make a deal with him. ''Q, you got the ship ready? After 'dis meeting we leave'' he would ask his close friend. ''Hyperdrive is all warmed up, we could jump to Korriban when you're ready'' Qaeth responded.

Catalys brought the glass of whiskey to his lips, taking a light sip of the alcoholic beverage.

It had been some time since he had a drink, and even longer since he shared one with anyone else; someone respectable at that. He listened to Danger speak, his eyes staring softly into hers, and he did so silently without interruption, taking another sip after he had finished. Now what could she help him with? That was a very good question. ATC's control over the fuel industry is more-or-less why he had arrived.

Yet he couldn't help but feel every time someone asked if they could help you, that it provoked the possibility of asking for more than you came for.

"Simply, I am interesting in making a trade agreement... I am fighting a war, and we need fuel to win it. I am sure there are things in our possession that may interest one such as yourself." He brought the glass to his lips thrice, this time finishing the whiskey with a satisfying sigh. The drink was good, she certainly had excellent tastes; he wondered if that applied to good business as well.

[member="Catalys Maijora"]

Needless to say, Danger would arch a dark brow in piqued interest. With a small gesture, the woman would invite the man to please take a seat, guiding him towards the acceleration couches.

There, Danger would drape herself over one couch, while its mate rested directly across from it. With a slow rotation of her wrist, danger would lightly rock the whiskey in her low ball glass.

"Alright Mistah Maijora, what items are you referencing to?"

@Ke'Cholo

[ Of course. One moment please. ]

After a few seconds, the hologram would say the following.

[ Miz Aeri Vyn will be with you shortly.]

Aeri Vyn was a tall, svelte Zeltron, whose former occupation included that of the Oiran Guildhouse. Leggy, with a dark a-line posh haircut, the woman was in her mid-forties, but took excellent care of herself. Proper nutrition, an active lifestyle, and yoga kept her limber. Few would know that this was more dealt to her time as a secret operative for Titan Industries than anything else.

The sound of heels clipping against the polished floor would announce her arrival, and in short order, she would be in front of Ke'Cholo.

"Hullo." she would greet him, extending her hand. "My name is Aeri Vyn, Arceneau Trade Representative."

"How may I help you?"

They had been doing steady business, no major players, but that was fine by Jaxson. He was at the ATC expo for Aurora Industries as Taeli was still out and about in the galaxy, and he was quite proud of the progress. A year ago, they never would have been able to get a booth here. Now, they had a large space, holographic images of their various ships, floor models of their droid models ... and a new exclusive reveal at the expo.

Dinging a chime, he stepped up to the podium on the small stage that had been erected. Those in the Aurora area looked up as the holographic image of new blaster weapon appeared behind and above Jaxson.

"For some time now, Aurora Industries has been working on developing a brand new weapon that would push the boundaries of power in blaster technology. Today, I am please to announce the first in a new series of blasters, using Aurora Industries own proprietary Sianium technology, that has three time the power of conventional infantry weaponry. I give you the AI-321m 'BurstStreak' Heavy Weapon System."

"The BurstStreak comes with multiple fire modes and modules for anyone wishing to purchase a single weapon platform that can fill a variety of roles in any combat situation, and the starting price is a mere 4600 credits that includes the sniper module."

[member="Aeri Vyn"] (sorry for the late response, my previous tag was broken)

Ke'Chollo would flash a half smile. ''De' name's Ke'Cholo'' he would say with an outstretch hand ''I'm the best mercenary in de' outer rim. I came here to offer my...services to de' lady and her company. I offer all sorts of work, I'll even take any bounty...for de' right price.''

[member="KeCholo"]

Aeri would ponder this offer, mulling over the words. After a moment, she gave a smile.

"We welcome you into our ranks then, Hunter," Aeri would tell him, taking a small datapad. "We would be happy to sponsor you in your hunts as well as for any security or mercenary work we may require."

She would trace her datapad over the screen, then brought up the terms on sponsorship should KeCholo desire it.

Danger Arceneau said:
Company Name: Arceneau Trade Company

Company Link: Company Link | Market Directory Link

% Bounty Take:
  • 12% on monetary take when bounty payoffs include both significant money and Salvaging Rights.
  • 10% on monetary take when bounty payoffs are mainly or solely monetary.
  • 10%, as agreed between ATC and the hunter in good faith, on non-monetary take when bounty payoffs are mainly or solely non-monetary.

% Repair Paid For:
  • 100% ATC and Browncoat Arms products in the starter kit.
  • 50% paid by ATC for Liquid fuel, Spun Tibanna, and TibX for the AT-360 Light Freighter supplied by ATC.
    ​75% After first successful hunt.
  • 100% after completion of a third successful hunt.

[*]25% paid by ATC for liquid fuel, Spun Tibanna, and TibX if their primary vessel is of another manufacturer. ( 35% if the vessel is of Silk Holdings product line.)
  • ​50% After first successful hunt.
  • 75% after completion of a third successful hunt.

Short-Term Disability Payout:
  • 25% of a basic living stipend (as determined in relation to a basket of goods and services on the planet of the hunter's most frequent residence) per bounty the hunter has turned in, up to a maximum of 100%.
  • 20% of medical insurance costs per bounty the hunter has turned in, up to a maximum of 100%.

Long-Term Disability Payout:
  • 25% of a basic living stipend (based on cost of living at the Bounty Hunter's primary residence on file) per bounty the hunter has turned in, up to a maximum of 150%.
  • 10% of medical insurance costs per bounty the hunter has turned in, up to a maximum of 100%.

Additional Benefits:
Upon successful completion of their first bounty the following arms will be provided.
A secondary successful hunt will acheive the following.
A third successful hunt will win the following.
  • CZ-833 Net Launcher Limited & very expensive - a new, deadly armament for the capture of beasts and bounties alike.

Additional Requirements:
  • Must link to ATC Market Place Thread in their signature.

• Must sign a contract that states that ATC and its subsidiaries will not be held liable for the BA-K177 Kamino dart usage or dosage, in order to prevent conflicts with major governments.

• Discretion is paramount. Do not get caught in participating in illegal activities.

Hunter Equipment Starter Kit Link:

Starter Kit

Sponsored Hunters
  1. [member="Ceran Moerelle"]
  2. [member="Onna Sunrider"]
  3. [member="Eirlys Verd"]
  4. @Julian Solo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom