Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Systems Syndicate Faction

Once you have five people rogering up, five individual writers (you can't just make four alts and create a faction), then I'll approve you for major faction status and you can get on the Galaxy map.

Good luck! I like this faction concept. :)

Ava Solborne

A
By the way, what is going on in the other Syndicate? Are they even doing anything? :huh:

Ava Solborne

A
Sorry, I would join but I am not a criminal person... And I don't feel like creating a criminal character.

633701136919450060-darkhelmet.jpg

Come one, come all! Are you a scumbag, villain or just like the smell of burning planets in the morning? Well look no further, the South Systems Syndicate is your one stop shop for plunder and glory! Our slogan is good is dumb and we take pride in everything evil! Are you a Sith and like all the perks of having a large killing force at your side, but hate the idea of being completely ruled over by an emperor? Then come on down! We need only a few more writers and trust me, we will not disappoint!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom