Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Soul of Yurb

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Nexus Name: Soul of Yurb
  • Nexus Alignment: Light
  • Affiliation: Yurb, Lervon, SJC
  • Size: Large
  • Strength: Strong
  • Accessibility: As Edsert is Yurb’s capital, it is fairly easy to access, so long as you aren’t smuggling anything to Yurb. It does cover the entire planet as well, but is strongest at Edsert.
  • Description: The Soul of Yurb’s center is within Edsert, the capital of Yurb and stretches across the entire planet. The city is somewhat different to accommodate Lervon, but not outside the scope of other desert cities. It is also somewhat stronger at the Roosha Crater.
NEXUS EFFECTS
Along with giving Force users, particularly Light Side aligned ones, a stronger connection to the Force, and giving those in it a sense of calm, aleviating their fear. It has also had an effect on the Lervonian population. The birthrate of Lervon seemed to increase after the Nexus was formed, but the exact details of how it’s done this exactly are sketchy. All anyone knows is there are more little Lervon then before.

POINTS OF INTEREST
There is a simple monument that was created near the center of the Nexus honoring those who fell during the invasion of Yurb. Other than this, it shares its points of interest with Yurb.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Soul of Yurb as it has become known is a Force Nexus that has only recently formed, encompassing the planet of Yurb entirely with its effects. Seeming to have been formed as a culmination of the Jedi Force Merge during the Bryn'adûl invasion, and the many Lervon that were killed. This strong Force presence combined to forge a fairly strong Force Nexus, with its center in Yurb’s capital city. It wouldn’t take log for the Nexus to completely cover the desert world, though it is still at its strongest at Edsert.

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Hi, my name is Judah Lesan, and I'm here to review your sub! Since I am training this will require an additional review.

There are a couple of things which I noticed that you will need to address before this submission is approved.

No. 1. LINKS

You have a couple of broken and missing links in your submission.​
  • The link to Aftermath produces an error
  • Under affiliations you do not have a link to Levron which is a custom species, also when I checked the species itself from the planet submission the link was also broken, producing an error message, so heads up on that also.
  • Under affiliations you do not link the SJC (Silver Jedi Concord)
  • You mention The Brynadul faction which you have abbreviated to Bryn. I would suggest using the full spelling for the faction and providing a link if you plan on using them in the submission.
No. 2. STRENGTH

There is a portion of the template I believe you forgot to remove from your submission.​
Strong (A strong influence on the area and the people in it. Powerful enough to be renewed in the event of a great cataclysm, and unlikely to be altered.)

Let's start here and I'll take another look when you tag me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom