Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry to do this so soon again.

Well, things have gotten a bit crazy hectic for me, what with being sick and home buying, that honestly, I don't have the time to focus on the board as much as I used to.

With that said, I'll be taking an indefinite leave of absence while I get stuff that needs to be done handled and all that jazz.

This will include all 133 characters of mine :p

Cheers all!

Bene Vole

B
*Convinces the Senate the Republic should invade OP*

jk, I'm against that I think anyway. :p

cool you left the one you were using with me. So does mean I get loose the cuffs soon?

:D Stay safe and we look forward to when you return. In the meanwhile I promise not to paint your office hot pink, at least not while Tegaea is around. Sigh I guess this means the raid isn't pushing through.

Bene Vole

B
*Convinces Senate that Republic other factions should invade OP*

I don't think its entirely the Republics fault, I noticed a lag in activity with the Sith Empire too, though that lag is slowly seeing an end. I think board wide when school hit things slowed down just a tad.

Attention all gentlemen, the Great OP Panty raid of 2013 will be postponed until further notice. No this is not a hoax. Yes, I am just as disappointed as you are. More so than you will ever know.
:D

Suhr

S
Blahh, I didn't really get a chance to meet you / roleplay with you, but it's a real shame that you're taking a leave of absence. Hopefully you'll be back sooner rather than later!

Also...

Nobody leaves. They just go AFK.
e5149727.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom