Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorenn-Syrush Industries Tier IV Ambitions

I am looking toward rising Sorenn-Syrush Industries in Tier again, thoug to do so I need some help.

At this moment, I need to meet the requirements for three contracts with player run organizations - one of which must be a Major Faction.

The second requirement I need to meet is to complete a project of sizable proportions.

Is there anyone that would like to work out some threads to help out?

If I'm not mistaken I'm down to needing a substantial project to advance my company to Tier 4 as well. I already have an idea for a project as well. An operation on Maramere to gather stygium crystals, development, and testing of stealth systems, and finally production of said system. With 100 posts of dev into it I imagine we'd have a good basis for being allowed to get limited production of the system.

If I'm not mistaken you're about to begin production of star ships yourself [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]. Let me know if you are interested in working together.

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

The Bounty Hunters' Guild is always looking for corporate contracts and deals. Currently we are in need of some ship contracts, and can certainly discuss options if you want.

We currently have several corporations with contracts in place.

Send me a PM and we can spitball some ideas. - [member="Kaine Australis"]

That does sound interesting and would help both sides. SSI also produces mining droids which would help with the gathering of the Crystals. Color me interested, shoot me a PM and we can hash out the details. - [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

At the moment I'm still waiting for Sorenn-Syrush Fleet Ordnance to make its way through the factory. When it's approved though, I uontop mind setting up a contract with the Bounty Hunter's Guild. Any such contract though would go towards tiring up SSFO though - while not up welcomed - I'm trying to get SSI tiered up. - [member="Sidon Eshe"]

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

The UTC is looking to get some new Droid Operators and willing to fill a large contract if you are still looking for buyers.

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

If your interested in some help, the UTC has a subsidiary that mines stygium and your more then willing to trade or steal the cargo from me to keep a story interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom