Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sonic Bazooka

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ohkjntnZHd1ultu3qo1_400.gifv

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: For All Seasons
  • Affiliation: For All Seasons customers + Anyone who can reasonably acquire it.
  • Market Status: Open-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Mass-Produced
  • Material: Hexalloy, durasteel, specialized electronics
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Sonic Bazooka
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Light
  • Ammunition Type: Condensed sonic energy
  • Ammunition Capacity: Very Small
    • 6 shots
  • Effective Range: Average
    • 15-40 meters
  • Rate of Fire: Low
  • Damage Output: Very High
  • Recoil: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Sonic bazooka fires a blast of condensed sonic energy that explodes upon impact
STRENGTHS
  • You Leave Me No Choice: The sonic bazooka is an absolutely ridiculous weapon in terms of payload. If properly aimed, it can take out a tank in a single shot. This is not a weapon you would want to waste on a single opponent, unless you just want to wipe one guy out of existence by blasting his molecules apart with sonic waves.
WEAKNESSES
  • Six Shot Showdown: The bazooka carries only six shots per round.
  • Smoke Show: The bazooka leaves a visible trail that can give away the wielder's position. (!)
  • Loud: Please wear ear protection. Unless you want to go deaf.
  • Holy Recoil!: The thing will kick its way right out of your hands if you don't keep a firm grip.
DESCRIPTION
Bazookas! They're cool!

The Sonic Bazooka is For All Seasons' first foray into sonic weaponry. Compared to other similar weapons, it is on the small size and doesn't weigh very much. The very high damage output results in a strong recoil, making its kick somewhat difficult to handle, but not unmanageable. It is indeed possible to take out a tank with a single shot from the bazooka, but this requires skill and knowledge of your opponent's weak spots. Otherwise, it may just burst your enemies' eardrums.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok

This looks fun, however:
  • I think this should be more ammunition than the bazooka/weapon itself, since the type of damage depends on what ammunition you put into the weapon.
  • And please try to be more specific this is fires a warhead or a simple sonic wave? Depending on your answer, try to include this in the sub as well.
  • And your ratings are overpowered (+1), please fix this too.

MANIAC MANIAC

This is meant to be a sonic weapon only, not fire warheads. I've changed the Ammunition Type to "condensed sonic energy", removed any references to missile launchers, and tried to make the wording clearer.

I also lowered the Ammo Capacity to Very Small to balance out the ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom