Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somewhere, in as seedy bar in the outer rim.

A tall, pale haired human walked into the bar. He looked both old and young, an apperance he worked hard to cultivate. Dressed was he in a fur coat, and rugged clothing otherwise, that still gave off an aristrocratic gleam

His face was scarred from battle, or torture, or incident, who could say? And resting against his shoulder was a powerful scattergun.

He strode into the cantina confidant and crossed to the bar, signalling for a drink. The barkeep, in debt as he was quickly handed him a drink, knowing exactly who he was. Several other patrons, noticably the more criminal elements would tense up, remembering the leg breaker immediately

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
"Ok, before we go on this mission, I have to go get my blaster, I left it in my ship." Then I walk out of the bar, passing [member="Vincente Aulisi"] and heading to my starship. "C7! Open up! Its me!" Suddenly the ramp opens, and I am met with my droid. I pat "his" head and walk inside. I grab my blaster, and my saber. I clip my saber to my belt, and holster my blaster. Then I go into the back and grab my thirty credits. "C7, come with me." Then me and my droid walk out, close the hatch, and walk back into the bar.

The Doctor's head rapidly turned left and right as the business out of nowhere. He slowly slid back in his chair, making a single scared little chirp before the lights that proved to be his only form of eyesight, turned off.

Dar glanced at the strange looking thing. Honestly he couldn't care less if he died. More pay for Dar. Hopefully some of the others kick the bucket as well. Maybe he should ensure that the strange looking thing died? Of course he'd get a mixed reaction from the other beings in the room but meh it'd make things more interesting. "More pay for us let's now dwell on it" He said finally. Looking back at [member="P.R.I.M.U.S."] Dar leaned over the table. "When can this job get started I have quite a few many people to kill."
[member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"]

[mood]/default.

"Wake up doctor. This is the good part"

PRIMUS tapped [member="Jartani Ponds"]

PRIMUS leaned forward and motioned for the others to do the same. He lowered his volume setting so as to avoid prying ears.

"I have been given the coordinates of a naval patrol in Hapan Space in the area of the Transitory Mists. An employer who wishes to remain anonymous hired me to attack this patrol. The details of why I don't know or care only that our attack is to be a distraction for something they plan on doing. The employer paid me half in advance, and I shall receive the other half upon completion..." Looking at the motley group of scoundrels he had managed to gather he quickly added. "The first half is in a secure account, not on me. The patrol consists of two Hapan Type N909 Supernova frigates which act as carriers for a squadron of starfighters. We aren't actually after anything on these frigates, our prime directive is simply to seem as if we are, so if it gets too hot I'll pull us out. Our objective is to hit hard and fast, cause as much mayhem as possible and then get out. We will have three teams: A boarding party three, my co-pilot/galley cook and two gunners on my ship to fend off the fighters, and my Ship is powerful but not powerful enough to deal with all those starfighters, so I need you," PRIMUS turned to [member="Dar Moraal"] "to run interference with your ship and keep those fighters from getting a chance to get in formation and aim at me." PRIMUS then looked to the others. "The boarding party will consist of [member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"] , [member="Olan Teff"], and myself. The gunners will be [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] , My co-pilot, and the good Doctor."

PRIMUS leaned back and surveyed the faces around him.

"Any questions?"

[member="Vincente Aulisi"]

[member="Relina Zhan"]

Dar grinned. "Only one. What are the cordinates?" The crew of the "scourge" have been itching for a good fight for weeks now. He was going to return with good news. Then another thought popped into his head. "One other question actually. Exactly where are these employers on the financial scale persay?" Staring at [member="P.R.I.M.U.S."] Dar was wondering exactly how trustworthy this droid could be. In this galaxy trust is a rare commodity indeed.

[mood]/happy.

PRIMUS answered [member="Dar Moraal"] but spoke to everyone.
"The total reward for the job is 80,000 Credits, and as I mentioned, I have received the 40,000 already, so I know the client is good for it. Each of you will receive 11,000 for the job with the remaining 3,000 divided between Dar and myself to cover the costs of fuel and repairs to our ships."

PRIMUS turned to Dar.
"Is that satisfactory?"

[member="Matthew (Rogue) Drevur"]
[member="Jartani Ponds"]
[member="Olan Teff"]
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

(ooc: 80,000 is roughly enough to buy a brand new freighter)

Pleased dar turned to [member="P.R.I.M.U.S."] "Very." Done with business Dar walked off to a corner in the room and waited till it was time. Tapping his wrist he got in touch with his ship "Captain tell the men to get ready for a fight." "Of course sir if I may ask where are we going?" "No idea"
[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
"Well, let me do the math, 80,000 credits, divided by six,13333.3333 exactly. So I would say we would all get a pretty good cut." I say as I pat my droids head. He beeps happily.
[member="Dar Moraal"] [member="P.R.I.M.U.S."] [member="Ashtah Ordo"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom