Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somewhere, in as seedy bar in the outer rim.

Unwanted Guest

"No, you may continue I'll just sit and listen for now." he addressed [member="P.R.I.M.U.S."], with a dismissive wave that rotated on an awkward angle, something only possible with gear and spring. "Awfully good lookin' Mandy, too. Always liked working with your kind." he said flippantly towards [member="Ashtah Ordo"], producing a cigar out of thin air with a slight of hand, if one was paying attention and one tends to with a giant machine he just withdrew it from his sleeves and did something akin to jazz hands. "Mathew, who he gets his friends to call him Rogue, knew a guy once who called himself Killgore, would introduce himself with that and say his friends call him that, his friends didn't we called him Bill."

'Fwoom', he lit the cigar on a near by brazzer, blackish grey smoke rolled out from its head like a factory set on overdrive, it was thick sticky and smelt strongly of pine. It flitted up and above the cyborg giving him a little cloud above his head as if it were about to rain. "I guess it would be beaks turn to introduce himself." he gestured at [member="Jartani Ponds"].

Dar lands on the planet just hoping to sell some slaves and what does he find? Several nasty looking characters that seem to be talking about a job. Not one to waste an opportunity he stomped over. "Greetings I am Dar Moraal and I heard you talking about a job? I would be more than willing to contribute. Aslong as the pay satisfies of course." He glanced around the table. Sighing inwardly he hoped he wouldn't regret this

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
"Now where is that noise coming from?" I put on my helmet, "Sorry bout' that, near blind... Sigh." Then I feel it, the same way I felt it in the Jedi Temple every day. This guy, [member="Dar Moraal"], is strong in the Force.

Unlike Flannagan whom came in with one hell of a flourish, the Spacer came in with a lot less flair. Calmly he came in through the door, knowing we had to meet someone here to offload the cargo he has carrying. It had been profitable to get so much onto the Avalon from the Harlequin. Its been a profitable venture.

Moving over to the bar, he was strangely quiet. Tapping the bartop for the keeper. "Caff. Please." While he waited for the drink, he couldn't help but see the growing crowd near what...looked like a droid. He had never seen anything like it. Listening in on the conversation a bit as he turned his head away. Not wanting to be too obvious about his interest.

[mood]/irritated.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

"You remind me of someone I met when I was with my previous crew. Charming, like yourself. Dead now of course." PRIMUS did secretly enjoy the cyborg's jibe at the Mandalorian, and his little anecdote about 'Billgore' was entertaining . For just a moment his eyes flashed yellow. One good thing about being a droid though was that his face gave nothing away. Unaffected by the smoke, PRIMUS then turned to the Mandalorian.

[member="Ashtah Ordo"]

"I shall have to keep in mind that a Mandalorian's honor is far more fragile than their armor. Now if you remember what I said earlier, the more I know the better my calculations will be, and I will be more accurately able to calculate success rates." PRIMUS' mechanical eyes stared at the female warrior, glowing orange. "If you walk away from a paying job anytime someone asks you a question, then you will be a destitute warrior in no time at all." PRIMUS then turned to Matthew.

[member="Matthew(Rogue)Drevur"]

[mood]/interested.

"It is good to meet you Rogue." PRIMUS reached out and shook the hand of the tall, thin warrior. "All of those will be an asset, In piracy, most combat tends to take place in medium to close quarters anyway." [mood]/confused. "something wrong with your eyes?" PRIMUS cocked his head at the young Rogue. His attention was then drawn to yet another newcomer to his table.

[member="Dar Moraal"]

[mood]/interested.

"The pay is pay. I always do equal shares, but who, may I ask are you? And what skills would you bring to this little operation?" PRIMUS looked the newcomer up and down. A fighting type by the look of him.

[member="Olan Teff"]

PRIMUS turned his attention back to the table. "It appears we are in need of more drinks." PRIMUS then called over to the bar to order more for his companions noticing a Merc sitting there who wasn't before.

[member="Jartani Ponds"]

Dar stares at the droid. "I am Dar Moraal and I have skills in the force and I have perfected the martial art of Echani, of course I would like to hear the specifics of the job you are inquiring about?" Dar stared at the droid. He has never seen the like before. He might like to procure one. Never know how useful it might be.
[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

Olan perked up as he heard the phrase 'paying job' come from the large party. Looking sideways at the group as he took a sip of his Caff. He was speaking to what looked like a Mandalorian. The armor was so distinctive it was hard not to notice at a glance.

Sliding off his stool he took his Caff with him. Blood red sash wrapped around his hip trailing behind him like a blood trail as he took a seat at the table closest to the party. He needed to know more without intruding. Seems that the host-that unusual droid-was handling a lot of heads. Including a blind man, a cyborg, a bird-doc-Olan was pretty sure all of them were dead-and the Mandalorian. Oh, and not to mention, a Sith.

Was like the beginning to a interstellar sitcom...or a pirate brigade.

Olan couldn't judge much, he had done his own share of pirating before. Shifting gently, he made sure the pair of Vibroblades at his hip did not clack into the table or the floor as he sat. Enjoying the slow burst of awareness he got from the strong drink.

[member="Matthew(Rogue)Drevur"] [member="P.R.I.M.U.S."] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Dar Moraal"] [member="Ashtah Ordo"] [member="Jartani Ponds"]

"God-damn Matty, over there askin' people what side they're on," his thumb and forefinger bent at the middle collided together and dabbed at the cigar, tossing ashe and smoke towards @Matthew(Rogue)Drevur. "and I thought I was abrasive." he brought the cigar to his face slamming it against the wide plate of metal that made up his mug, it snapped in the middle and fell to the floor in two segments, he looked at it for a moment than a second before stepping on it with a 'crunch'. He frowned with his eye's the only way eyes could by not frowning at all. "A new fella, aren't we popular. Maybe he ain't a crazy spicer like Matty, here's to hoping." he jeered towards [member="Olan Teff"], with a good natured chuckle that came out more like a metallic groan than anything.

"Rusty," he addressed [member="P.R.I.M.U.S."] "What's the mission my circuit board of a friend, what have you got in store for this gaggle of misfits."

I glance at him "Dark side. But truly there isn't reall a differance. Also I have a ship It a Ardent-class fast frigate. I am sure it can be of some use" Dar glanced at them all and grabbed the hilt of his saber. Couldn't trust them all you see.
[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

I say to [member="Flannigan Mcnash"], "And no, I am not a spicer, but I do know many who are unfortunately..." then I say to [member="Dar Moraal"], "And well, the reason I asked is, I have some, cargo you might like. Holocrons. Sith holocrons."

Dar turned suddenly and with great vigor said "How much? I'll take them all. Or I could give you my cut? I value holocrons over credits." Dar stared at this man hoping he'd sell them possibly. He would give almost anything for Dark Side knowledge. Thats usually why he took to pirating. To fund his research and buy holocrons. Mostly he took them. If he doesn't sell he could form some sort of accident for this man. Then he could claim the holocrons! Dar pondered about what sort of accident he could set.

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

"I have twelve, and I don't know whats in em, because I can't open them. Maybe you can though. And now much credits you have? Took em from a Jedi Temple, those suckers didn't know what hit em." I say to [member="Dar Moraal"].

[member="Matthew(Rogue)Drevur"] [member="Dar Moraal"]

[mood]/irritated.

"You can discuss your trade of force artifacts privately. I would like to get back to the business at hand."

PRIMUS used the holo-projector in his wrist, from it was the image of a ship. "This is my ship. The Brick, A CEC YV-929 armed freighter/gunship. It has a class 2 hyperdrive, 150 ton cargo capacity, Ion cannons, triple blasters, concussion missle launchers, and even light twin turbolaser canons. Not the fastest or most maneuverable ship, but what it lacks there it makes up in superior shields and armament. It can carry 6 passengers pilot included."

PRIMUS looked to the group. "I had two jobs lined up, but this group might be a little large for one of them. I have made contact with the other employer to get further details on the needs of his request."

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
[member="Olan Teff"]
[member="Jartani Ponds"]

Dar reluctanly turned away and listened to the droid. Hm this job sounds interesting. Hopefully full of violence. "If need be my ship can accompany yours, its faster and has a decent amount of armaments."
[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."][member="Matthew(Rogue)Drevur"]

Olan unlike the others just remained quiet. But he did show his interest as he turned his chair so he could look at them. A slight grin crossed the Spacers face as Flan made mention of his presence-at least it seemed that way to him. Leaning on the edge of the table he was seated at now to take several sips of his Caff.

A slight nod would follow the specs of the ship, and a little whistle. "That is a good ship for a hard hit and fade sort of raiding." That little grin starting to broaden, wide, making the man look like the Cheshire cat. "Especially since no one would want to re-engage with a ship like that-unless they had the advantage. In a excessive degree."

[member="Matthew(Rogue)Drevur"] [member="P.R.I.M.U.S."] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Dar Moraal"] [member="Ashtah Ordo"] [member="Jartani Ponds"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom