Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somewhere, in as seedy bar in the outer rim.

[member="Mishka Tu'ru"]
[member="Jartani Ponds"]

P.R.I.M.U.S. sat at a table in the back of the bar. Droids tended not to be welcome in such establishments, since they tended to only take up space and not drink or eat anything and had little desire for "companionship" PRIMUS, however had money, and was expecting company, he bought 3 drinks and had them at empty spaces at his table. There was also a holo-posting both on the bar bounty board, and on the side of his booth.

The posting read: SEEKING SKILLED CREW: for dangerous and profitable operation. Looking for individuals with combat or other skills which would be useful in an 'aggressive operation.'

PRIMUS's eyes were purple with anticipation. Due to PRIMUS's minimal ability for facial expression his eyes were 'color coded for your convenience' as it were.

PRIMUS went through his internal logs to pass the time.

[mood]/interested. [mood]/cotemplative. [directive]:convince skilled individuals to join crew>use said crew to raid, smuggle, retrieve high value goods>????>profit. [mood]/happy?

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]
A Mandalorian was both a familliar and yet utterly unique sight in such a bar. Known and yet mysterious they tended to draw curious eyes no matter what they did. And so Blight sat down at one of the corner booths, scanning the adds warily. She was dressed in full beskar'gam , and had her pistols and her carbine on her body, aswell as innomerable explosives, all of which added to the -not- so subtle lethality of the Mandalorian woman

The bar door calmly slid opened, and closed once the sound of three clicks were made from the being entering. First being one rough landed boot, the second a clicking thin black cane with a small crow's design on the top, and the other, a matching boot. The cloaked figure gave a small look about through his blue shining eyes, moving out of the way from the door to allow passerbys through. He had come here for a reason, as he wasn't the bar type in the slightest.

Soft clicks followed the Doctor as he walked to the area he found approving of his senses. Next to the large being some would call [member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]. He placed himself closer to the wall to allow another person in, then leaned his cane against his seat and nodded to the large droid in front of him. "Special tasks are my specialty. If you're going to have a scene like this, you should have a mechanic and a Doctor." He spoke in a muffled tone, then presented himself with a small wave of the hand.

[mood]/interested.

PRIMUS noticed the Mandalorian walk in. Since most of his memory had been wiped his data on Mandalorians was limited. His previous crew had used the word in association with warriors, and the fact that his programming recognized associated the distinctive armor with the word allowed PRIMUS to conclude that this female was a warrior. PRIMUS did not get up but merely nodded. His protocol categorized that as a sufficient greeting among strangers.

PRIMUS then turned his attention to the new arrival in the mask.

"Indeed. A mechanic and doctor would be most beneficial to my operation. Since organics are prone to injury and machines do eventually need repair. Though I am programmed with some basic mechanical knowledge, It has never been my prime directive." PRIMUS extended his hand as his social protocol dictated was appropriate. "Greetings, I am Prototype Real Intelligence Military Unit System, designation PRIMUS. You are?"

[member="Jartani Ponds"]
[member="Blight"]

A nice introduction for a mission. The Doctor honestly wasn't expecting something so - not pilot, maybe just formal. He gently grasped the hand and gave it a shake, as his own protocol directed when placed in such a position. "I am Doctor Ponds, or if you need for future references, Jartani Ponds. Everyone calls me Ponds when in a friendly sense."

[mood]/interested.

"Well met Jartani Ponds. What experience do you have operating in...high risk situations?" PRIMUS again looked over at the Mandalorian. A doctor would be an invaluable asset, PRIMUS now needed more, what did the organics call it?...muscle. That was it. PRIMUS attempted to establish eye contact with the warrior from his seat in the booth. He pointed with his thumb to his job posting. Turning back to Jartani, PRIMUS waited for the masked doctor to answer him.

[member="Jartani Ponds"]
[member="Blight"]

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

The Mandalorian in question looked up and shrugged, discarding a few credits on her table she walked over and sat down at PRIMUS' booth, not rudely, but without much politess about it either "Got a Job?" She asked bluntly. She was dressed in her culture's famous Beskar'gam, and on her shoulder gleamed two things, the first a medal denoting her as a pilot, another denoting her as a medic. She nodded at [member="Jartani Ponds"]

[mood]/happy.

"I am P.R.I.M.U.S. I have a ship and am in search of a crew with a certain skill set, judging by your armor you may possess some of the skills I am looking for. Doctor Ponds here was just about to share with me some of his experience. Ah forgive me, help yourselves." PRIMUS indicated the three drinks on the table. "While I have no need for drink, I have come to learn that it is customary for the party presenting the proposition to offer such." PRIMUS leaned back in his seat to take the both of them in. "I am looking to get into the business of...aggressive acquisitions and covert transport."

[member="Ashtah Ordo"]
[member="Jartani Ponds"]

"If you're looking for someone to function when there's trouble, I'm one of the best on the job. I've traveled the entire galaxy, healing from planet to planet during gunfire and war. I'm sure I could handle this job." Ponds slowly nodded back to Blight, though not entirely keeping eyes on them. He was after all discussing something, with someone else.

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."] [member="Blight"]

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."] [member="Jartani Ponds"]

Ashtah nodded her thanks as she tucked her helmet into the seat next to her and begann sipping the drink before her. She had no idea what it was, but it was expensive, and that was enough to reassurace the Mandalorian of the ligitimacy of the offer of emploment, not that she needed the credits. But making friends with these strangers might help her clan in the long run "Right whatever it is im in"

[mood]/happy.

"Excellent. Good to hear! Please enjoy the drinks. Tell me more of your skills and specialties, you do not need to bear all, but the more I know the better my calculations will be, and I will be more accurately able to calculate success rates. After all, knowing the tool set at one's disposal is the key to success." PRIMUS sat forward waiting to hear the responses of both new crewmates. [mood]/interested. "Ah before we get into discussing skills, I failed to mention pay. All profit will be divided evenly with a small equal portion of each cut going toward ship fuel and maintenance. In the event of an indivisible item being found, each crew member may present arguments for why they should receive the item if the crew cannot decide on a recipient based on these arguments then an unknown third party will be asked to use a randomized method."

[member="Ashtah Ordo"]
[member="Jartani Ponds"]

The Doctor slowly rubbed his beak as he thought of something to say. "I'm not the quickest mechanic, but I can repair almost every type of limb in a matter of a few minutes, with completely refurnished and new looking repairs in probably fifteen to a hour. As for wounds, I can wrap, bandage, apply ointment, and burn together almost anything... Understand when someone's about to die and how to give them their last death wish quickly. So on."

[mood]/happy.

"It sounds like you are just what the doctor ordered! ha. ha. ha." PRIMUS clapped Jartani on the back with his metal hand, not too hard, but a little harder than comfortable. "Humor was not a part of my original programming. I do, however find it most...enjoyable." PRIMUS adjusted the sleeves of his dark red armorweave coat. "But in all seriousness I am most pleased that you have decided to take the job, doctors are a rare commodity. Most medical droids, while superior to many doctors, are not designed to operate in the field." PRIMUS then turned to the armored warrior. "And you, Mandalorian, what are your specialties?"

[member="Jartani Ponds"]
[member="Ashtah Ordo"]

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
SWOOSH! "C7T2! You imbecile! Now we are lost! What coordinates did you set?" He responds in a series of very aggravated beeps. "Fine, at least they have a city, and hopefully a repair shop. Well, we are going to be here a while if we don't find a mechanic." I say as I land. C7 lowers the loading ramp. "Ok, C7, I'm going into the cantina to find work, repairs don't pay themselves do they!" I put on my helmet and mask, because Kiffars are usually not seen in these parts, but I walk into the bar anyways, and instantly see the 'Help Wanted' sign. I go towards it, reading the text below it. SEEKING SKILLED CREW: for dangerous and profitable operation. Looking for individuals with combat or other skills which would be useful in an 'aggressive operation.' Huh, I think to myself, it pays a lot, and I do have the skills to pay the bills. Its settled. I will take the job. (see my bio to know why I am here. ill update my bio the more role plays I visit)

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."] [member="Jartani Ponds"]

Ashtah glanced up at him "I'm a First Responder, A Medic if you will. I do droids too...Programmign and building. And I can fly a ship, thats about all you need to know" She said with a soft shrug. She gestured to the small droid floating near her, the MBH-1, a small probe droid modified to first degree for field medical usage, to assist Ashtah in her duties "I do a little bit of eveyrthing really, what do you need?" She asked as she finished the free drink

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

A hearty chuckle escaped the Doctor's beak, followed by what seemed to be a small squawk from the hit. He was a bit more fragile than he realized. He didn't pay any mind to the lady again, [member="Ashtah Ordo"], but something else tickled at his mind as he thought about it more.

Something... Completely non-related.

Enter Stage Left

'Thump-um' it was an odd sound an intentional sound, something that said here it is but what was it and where was it coming from, he burst into the bar as only a machine could with a 'thud' and mild scratching as pronged toes slid across the floor leaving deformities in their wake. His head bobbing up and down running the length of the bar with that flat plate that look so much like an artists interpretation of a skull, it was elongated and kind of gave a beaky impression.

"Huh," it was the sound that pre-dated sentence, the forecast into a question or a laugh like a 'huh, hua hahah' but it was not it was a metallic groan from the cyborg and sounded more threat than friendly forecast. "what has the spacers dream dragged together, odd bunch if you don't me saying and I know you don't." his eye's smiled in the way only eye's could, by not smiling at all and looking more like a glower. "Names Mcnash, Flannigan Mcnash. Mind if I sit." he didn't wait for a reply propping himself in the booth with a 'thoomp', as air escaped the seats cousins in one big exhalation of air.

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."], [member="Ashtah Ordo"], [member="Jartani Ponds"]

[mood]/happy.

"All useful skills, Mandalorian. What of your combat capability?" PRIMUS leaned forward placing his elbows on the table and lacing his hands together. The metal of his hands lightly clinked and rasped together. [mood]/interested. It was then that PRIMUS noticed the youth bluster into the cantina. "And what do we have here? What skills do you bring to my table?" PRIMUS let out a mechanical chuckle and gestured for the youth to take a seat. "I was just asking my Mandalorian friend here what her combat capabilities were. I put to you the same question."

Just as PRIMUS was preparing to listen to the Youth and the Mandalorian his processes were interrupted by the cyborg McNash. [mood]/irritated. "how can we help you Mr......McNash was it? My companions and I were just discussing some business."

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
[member="Jartani Ponds"]
[member="Ashtah Ordo"]
[member="Matthew(Rogue)Drevur"]

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

Ashtah frowned at the 'Roid . "I am Mandarlorian, that should tell you enough" Was her growled reply to the question. It was almost an insult to ask her of this. She shrugged it off though mostly, though it had irritated her "If it doesn't, I think we are done here."

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
I sit down at the groups table, "Well, I used to be a smuggler, and have an astromech droid we can use, I'm skilled with a blaster, and have some, ahem, questionable martial art skills." Then I take off my mask, "Forgive me, I never stated my name. Im Matthew, but everyone just calls me Rogue." Then I try and stick my hand out for a handshake, but it is nowhere close to where you are. (i am practically blind without my mask)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom