Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

something to do

Hello Helloooo. How are you doing? So, for lack of better wording: I'm bored. Does anyone want to do a thread? Faye is relatively inexperienced so a spar would be a bad idea and she's not battle ready yet. So I guess a social, adventure or maybe training thread?

I'm open to anything. I don't have a direction set that I want the character to go in, so maybe these threads may change that.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
three's a crowd, right? :p
I'm always interested in battle-related stuff. We could do some easy sparring. maybe hand-to-hand? Sword-users often forget about that, it could be interesting ;)

[member="Xhexania"]
What'd you have in mind?

[member="Vrag"]
Just bear in mind that Faye is totally inexperienced with any style, so it'd probably be either more of a training thread or just her getting beaten up Dx

[member="Faye Terrik"]

Your thread....your choice. :)

We can do a social/adventure thread and along the way I'm sure sweet 'ol [member="Vrag"] would we willing to assist you in honing your sparring skills...or we both can.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Xhexania"]

rest assured I am anything but sweet :p

I'm perfectly fine w/ a social thread as well. After all, even sociopaths can't go around fighting people all the time, now can they? xD
I'm down for it if you are, [member="Faye Terrik"]

[member="Xhexania"] [member="Alaki"]

Okay, so I don't even know what is Sith territory, to be fair. So the adventure, I need suggestions on. Any resources your characters need or want?

[member="Vrag"]

We can always do a separate thread, if you really wanna beat me up ._.

:p

[member="Vrag"] [member="Xhexania"] [member="Faye Terrik"] [member="Alaki"]

As a mid-ranking member, I feel it is my duty to inform where is safe, and where isnt

Coruscant, Alderaan, Empress Teta, Prakith, Byss, Galantos, Widek, Asahi, Ashera, Csilla, Copero, Sposia, Rhigar, Tantorus, Cioral, and Mindabaal are all systems we directly control.

Spaces to avoid absolutely, Mandalorian space unless you are VERY good at slipping past heavily armed and armored security patrols and certain Republic worlds. Oh, and avoid Shadow Empire space as the Ession Reformation is there and they will try and kill you on sight. Over-zealous Jedi like the Army of Light from Darth Bane's time.

Otherwise, have fun!

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
what about Lords of the Fringe territory? :) [member="Darth Arcanix"]

[member="Faye Terrik"]

Well, my character isn't inherently sadistic, but if you're that enthusiastic about getting beaten to a pulp... be my guest :p

[member="Xhexania"]
[member="Vrag"]
[member="Alaki"]

Right now, all I've got is maybe going to a neutral planet to just kinda spy around and maybe slice a few credits, and maybe some shopping. Idunno.

[member="Vrag"]

When you say hit, do you mean using your Sith Credit card to make purchases or do you mean we snatch and run? My credit line is sorely limited at the moment, but I do have a lightsaber to use to barter with. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom