Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

something to do

[member="Xhexania"] | [member="Vrag"] | [member="Alaki"]

Is Tera Lush okay for you guys? Also, are we traveling together, meeting up, or purely by chance meet? Unless you folks want to get risky and visit Republic territory, to hang out.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Xhexania"]

Well, now that you mention it... :p
We aren't exactly the most law-abiding of individuals anyhow, so why not have some fun? :D I like the way you think ;)

[member="Faye Terrik"]

I'm perfectly fine with a confrontation-free thread, I've had my fill of those recently. :p
idk, we're all the same faction, so it'd make sense we had some sort of arrangement going on? I mean, what are the chances of all of us meeting on a rather remote planet? xD

[member="Faye Terrik"]

That planet is fine with me and like [member="Vrag"] said, an arrangement would be nice. The only thing I can see that would cause us to fight is if we all reached for the same pairs of shoes, which in case, all hell will break loose.

As a Dark Jedi, Alaki owns nothing more than her two lightsabers, and she definitely won't sell Lord Vader or the reminder of her Jedi past!

Maybe we could raid Republic shops. Steal ourselves some Jedi-like clothing as well, so we can pretend to be the ultimate force of good and shift the blame towards the peacekeepers :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom