Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Something Old New Borrowed and Blue

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::

R E F L E C T I O N
blue-div.png
judah-temp1.png
Wearing: xxx
Tag: Cambria Zadira Cambria Zadira

Judah smirked. He could press the issue and make her admit she had thought about it, but he did not need to. Both of them had shared a unique bond, one that neither had abandoned in the years spent apart. They knew how the other felt, and yet they chose the path they walked and the nature of their relationship. Judah had grown to be fond of what they shared, and dared not to tarnish it. Should they grow into something more then the force would bring them to it. Until then Judah could still have fun teasing his friend.

“It’s been 30 years almost… what’s another 30? At least you told me I have a chance.”

Judah laughed and winked before sighing and allowing the conversation between them to return to her padawan.

“Humility is a good quality, and with the wars the Jedi find themselves in these days, the basics are something everyone could have a refreshing course on. I look forward to meeting her.”

The gardens were beautiful, and Judah was not surprised Cambria had led them this way. She had always loved to meditate in the beauty of nature and this was the best the temple could offer. There was something about it that was peaceful in a way that penetrated deep into the soul. He smiled as his friend turned her head toward him, and he did the same in an almost knowing way.

“I would like that. I have been far more lonely than I would like to admit, and while I have made new friends since our… misunderstanding. None of them are you. Katara is not the only one I have been missing. I lost you both that day, and I can only thank the force it willed to see us together again.”

Judah took Cambria’s hand and kissed the top of it. There was an affection to it, but nothing more. He had always been a demonstrative person to those he was close with.

“You are leaving soon, aren’t you?”

DELIVERANCE
Jedi Temple, Coruscant

cqs1XXW.png

bri.png
"And that was a maybe, not a chance," the blue-skinned Twi'lek retorted with an amused twitch of her lekku. There was a difference, or at least the Guardian thought so. Cambria hated it when he confused her.

When they came to the end of their garden visitation, the Corellian took her hand and placed a kiss on the back of it. The sensation of Judah's warm lips against her cooler skin was quite nice if Cambria was honest though she did not let the blush wanting to appear to show itself.

The elicited emotion was acknowledged for what it was, then quickly released into the Force. A warm smile though did grace her naturally berry-colored lips.

"I am afraid I will be. As soon as I have Chiassa settled here, then I must return to the Outer Rim for a previously scheduled business meeting. Though, when I am finished, I could return, or perhaps you could join me for a little rafting adventure. Sometimes the river is calm, sometimes the rapids are challenging to navigate. Makes for a very interesting ride nonetheless. It might be good to dip your toe at the water's edge to see if the temperature is right for you before deciding to jump in head first," she quipped with a bit of mystique before stepping out into the temple hallway.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::

R E F L E C T I O N
blue-div.png
judah-temp1.png
Wearing: xxx
Tag: Cambria Zadira Cambria Zadira

Judah nodded.

“It would be best to see what kind of trouble you’re getting me into before I dive in head first.”

He knew Bri well enough to know that whatever she was involved in, it was not safe. The Jedi had never done anything to play her life on the safe route. Ridding the galaxy of evil was not a journey for the weak or scared. Those worried about their security would not be able to walk the path Cambria walked. It was a good thing Judah neither cared about his safety, nor did he feel he had anything to lose. Whatever his past attachments, they were either gone or held in their proper place. He had grown much in the past few years.

He smiled as he bowed his head.

“I have kept you from your business then. I would steal you away if I could, but your time here is limited. Just… stay safe, hmm?”

Maybe he was still holding onto one attachment, but Cambria was his oldest friend. He could not bear losing her only after just reconnecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom