Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Something New

Hello! This is Liin's writer! When speaking with a couple of people in regards to the stagnancy of Liin's story, they convinced me to create someone different and near opposite of Liin. So I have, ha ha!

This here is Oksana and I'm not quite certain if I am ready for her yet. Just working on her biography took me a few hours, ha ha! But I will be seeking some kind of lost treasure or artifact for her to be looking for. Have any of you got any ideas of what that could be? I believe that she should be gathering clues for it, sort of in the vein of Dr. Jones Sr and the Holy Grail, ha ha!

I believe that my first postings of her on this forum will probably be in a bar/cantina setting somewhere. I am just not sure where yet, ha ha!

Any brainstorming help will be much appreciated, ha ha!

Fulcrum

Kaleesh. Mandalorian. Detective.
Always down for a treasure hunt. And there are plenty of artifacts in the wider star wars galaxy, canon, legends, or entirely fanmade. When it comes to treasure hunting, the most important thing is to make sure that the treasure has some personal link to Oksana herself. Why is she seeking it? Money is always an option, or forbidden knowledge, but to what end? What does she hope to gain from it? What could finding it mean for her character? I think figuring out the answer to that question will help you decide what the treasure could be.

Fulcrum Fulcrum , I have some answers to your questions in her biography, ha ha! The treasure will be something that her brother was looking for before he died. And finding it will be accomplishing his goal for him. She has his notes, but they are written in code and she's spending a lot of her spare time trying to decipher it. I am just uncertain as to what treasures or artifacts are available, ha ha! But as one has suggested, it can always be made up! I shall have to ponder on that one.

Todblaz Graker Todblaz Graker , you may absolutely join in! But only if you bring your fedora, ha ha!

Todblaz Graker

Makes me wish for a nuclear winter
indiana-jones-indiana-jones-hat.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom