Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone in need of a Combatdroid?

XV-265

X
Greetings, I am XV-265, a Heavy Combat droid. If you are in need of any assistance I would be happy to assist, for a price of course.

XV-265

X
@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] I shall answer your request when you need me. The price will depend on the Task that was requested.

XV-265

X
@[member="Noah Corek"] ​I would be happy to serve. Please set the mission perimeters so that I can name you the exact payment required to hire me.

XV-265

X
I had not realized that a Combat-ready Droid would be needed so much. Some things do always surprise me.

@[member="XV-265"]

I could hire you for life, you would work well with my bodyguard droid Skydd and my bodyguard man-on-fire @[member='Thyrian Ashborn'] ; I'll make sure you have anything you require, but as a droid direct credits would be of no use to you.

XV-265

X
@[member="Kei Amadis"]

I have not been keeping up with galactic history a lot recently. Could you maybe give me a datapad from which I could download all the information about the past 8 centuries?

XV-265

X
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

I do think you do not realize I am no mere droid that has been programmed to have a certain personality. I can think for myself, I am completely sentient and I could really use some credits, this armor isn't cheap you know?

XV-265

X

I will not join your cause, but I will consider being your bodyguard. Of course only if paid and under the condition that I do not have to stay by your side all the time.

@[member="XV-265"]

Sure we can do that IC or OOC, all good with me :) Swing by the AoL IC forums and post your arrival and I'll fill you in with what Kei knows.
Also no ties from Kei, Kei just shoots Sith, good money in it when you feel in the mood!

XV-265

X

Then you will need to set more specific parameters, so that I will be able to comprehend what sort of assignments you expect me to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom