Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Things You Just Can't Forget {Circe}

The woman thrashed. Flailed around in her sleep, whimpering as she did. Dreams were haunting her, tearing at her mind. But were they just dreams? Or memories the lass had lost after her crash? Turning each and every way she shuddered, sweat exiting her pores. Inside her head she watched a metal man tell her she had been lied to. He told her that the one she had held so close and dear to her had betrayed her. And that, that made her angry. Furious even. On the outside, at least.

On the inside? On the inside she was simply, and utterly, hurt.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Letting out a short scream I shot up, casting my blanket aside. Quickly I scanned the room, expecting to see an intruder of some sorts. There was no one in there except for me. Must have been another dream... just another dream... God, those horrible nightmares had been plaguing me since I woke up. The doctors had warned me that my mind might try to piece together what it couldn't remember. I just hadn't thought it would happen like this. Sweating in my sleep wasn't something I was terribly fond of.
Relaxing a bit I rubbed my forehead with my right hand, wiping some of the sweat off. Gross. I'm definitely going to take a shower before breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, I'm really hungry... Apparently facing the truth in dreams works up an appetite. If only I actually knew where the food was... For the last few days I've been on a strange planet, who's name I have forgotten, living with an old friend of mine. A friend that I don't remember much about. But there was something about Circe that made me think I could trust her. Or at least there had been.
TH3 R4V3N'S W1N9 F1I3S N0 M0R3, 4R1S3 4 ST4R1I9HT V1CT0R. Turns out that password was for a holo-journal. One of many I kept. Before my departure to this world I was allowed to gather possessions from my apartment and ship. I found a few journals, though many had passwords I couldn't remember. Those I could use were packed and taken here. So far I'd tried to avoid sleep, and stayed up reading entries as long as I could. Most of the more recent ones were boring, depicting me as a simple soldier and part-time tattoo artist. Somewhere between journals 4 and 6 something major happened. There are a few references in 6 of some big betrayal, different from the one 3 and 4 hint at.
Things discussed in 4, along with logic and a gut feeling, lead me to believe that an employer or close 'friend' lied to me and used to me. To my knowledge, at least. Based off that, and what else I've learned of my past... Ms. Savan seems like the only person that could have hurt me that bad. Which worries me, for obvious reasons. I had been started to avoid her, going to servants for directions instead of asking my host... I can't do that anymore though. I have to confront her, ask her what happened before I supposedly disappeared. Unless someone faked my journals, I was pretty active prior to my accident. That means I was probably purposely ignoring her...
ead7dfb3a171634c2a9cbeccf4730ca4.jpg
Sighing I slipped out of bed, running a hand through my now short hair. Removing my shirt I stared into the mirror... There were so many scars from so many battles... Tattoos covered most of my arms, some were spread across my back as well... When I went to step towards the bathroom my knee buckled, sending me crashing to the floor with a grunt. Ever since the speeder crash my knees were s**t, and unreliable. I think Circe had mentioned possibly fixing them, but I wanted to try to get better naturally first. I've had enough surgeries and procedures for ten lifetimes, at least. Maybe even a dozen.
"Stupid karking knees..." I muttered, still just laying on the floor. Letting out a sigh of defeat I stayed there, not having the will power to get back up. Then a chuckle left my lips as I imagined a servant coming to check on me, and just seeing me laying there, half naked. It would be less funny if Circe walked in, but she would be able to provide more assistance. And I did need to talk to her anyway... "Circe!... Yo Circe!" I called, my voice not nearly as loud as I had wanted it to be. Oh well, someone was bound to come... Hopefully. If they didn't I would have to drag myself back onto the bed or something.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Yes, Ven?" Circe entered the room in a backless dress, black of course, smiling as she bent down to help her friend, employee, and part-time lover up. "What do you need? Was on my way to remind you that your knew surgery and your skin rejuvenation are coming up soon."

Circe had missed Ven, but the feeling of suspicion she felt coming from the woman raised her eyebrow.

What did she worry about?

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Grateful for the help I sat up, resting against the nearby dresser for a second. Looking at my former employer I smiled softly. Sure, I had my suspicions... but I couldn't deny her kindness. Without her I'd still be in an apartment. Hell, I might not have woken up from my coma if she hadn't poked me with the force. If she really was just using me... well, she'd be going pretty far for it. I doubt I'm enough help to be worth it. Especially with my still weak knees.
"Oi, thanks for the help. Stupid karking knees... I was going to take a shower then BAM! Right knee buckled under me... I'm starting to like the idea of surgery more. If only there was a procedure that could fix my memories to..." I replied quietly. Then I pulled my knees to my chest (with a bit of pain), and placed my chin on top of them. Mentally I was trying to figure out a way to ask about what happened between us without karking things up. With a little sigh I returned my gaze to Circe before revealing my feelings. "I've... I've been reading the journals I recovered from The Starlight Victor. Something, well, something happened before the accident. Some of the older entries mentioned you. But there's a gap, a journal I can't get into without knowing the password. Before the gap, I talk about you a lot. Talking about all you've done for me, and noting some smaller jobs I did in return... After the gap there are no more mentions of you. At all. That... makes me feel like something happened between us. Something that made me push you away, or stop trusting you. I... I wanted to ask you if you had any idea at all why. People don't just get up and turn their back on someone that close without a reason. There has to be something I'm missing," I continued, my voice getting slightly louder.
It was obvious I was upset. On the outside I just looked angry... but inside I was just a big mess. I knew I had been betrayed before. The idea of that happening again scared me. Instinctively I was trying to push those emotions to the back of my head and forget about them. I wanted to let only the anger remain. To let it grow and consume me... just like it had before the accident.
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"Ven, I suppose it's story time."

Sitting down, the plant-woman began to tell her tale. "I was working with a criminal I had taken the ship from and forced into my service - the infamous Mandalorian known as RC 212. He and I were retrieving a derelict Venator for his used. The result of this was... Not very good. Ewok pirates blew the ship up and killed some of my men. I then ordered RC to go to Endor and kill the Ewok pirates responsible - and he instead massacred an entire village of Ewoks who had nothing to do with this and gave me their pelts instead of those of the pirates, knowing I couldn't tell the difference. You were told by the Omega Protectorate, your other employer at the time, to have nothing to do with me anymore, as they forged evidence to claim I was responsible. They ruined my life, stole everything I held dear, and killed me. And while I was near death, they scalped me and mentally raped me."

She shuddered, almost curling into a ball herself. The thoughts of that time scared her. Greatly.

She needs me
Another instinct kicked in, and I couldn't stop myself from wrapping my arms around Circe. Quietly I held her close, trying to comfort her as best as possible. I knew she could be lying. I knew that all of this could just be a ploy to get me to trust her, to feel bad for her. But still I believed her. As crazy as it all sounded, I believed her. Either I'm extremely gullible, or my mind knows to trust her. So despite her claims (that would normally be considered absurd, seeing as she was very much alive), I adjusted myself and gave her forehead a short kiss. My eyes closed and I just sat like that for a moment, holding my friend as if my life depended on it.
"I'm sorry Circe... I shouldn't have brought it up. But don't worry. If anyone tries to hurt you... I'll kill them. I'll tear them limb from limb and make sure they suffer. No harm will come to you as long as I stand beside you. I promise," I said, growing more serious with each word. Even though I had no proof she was being honest, I was already throwing my life to her, letting myself become little more then her pawn... But then again, being a pawn wasn't so bad. If used correctly, it could one day become a Queen.
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"Good, Ven. The lies are something that you shouldn't be trusting. I was dead because of them, though I of course came back with the help of some Sith sorcery. How else could I be one hundred percent all-natural plant now, darling?"

When Ven kissed her on the forehead, Circe began to relax, before doing something particularly surprising and kissing Ven. But not on the forehead, no... On the lips. Her hands ran up to the woman's cheeks as she gently held them, staying in that position for several seconds before pulling back.

"Ven... There's something I need your help with. Greatly."

Relieved that Circe seemed to have calmed down some, I loosened my hold on her. Slightly. I didn't want to let her go yet... That feeling doubled when she placed her lips on mine. Quickly I pulled her closer again, kissing her back softly. A memory floated into my mind, just out of my reach. Part of me knew that this wasn't the first time we had kissed. The memory was probably similar to the one that was forming right now. When Circe pulled away I slowly opened my eyes, wishing that the moment hadn't ended. For the first time in what felt like forever I had felt like myself again. Something about what we shared felt so right...So... normal. It had been nice.
"Command me. I will do what you wish- as long as it doesn't conflict with to many of my morals. Otherwise I am yours to use..." My gaze was locked on my employer. Facial features aligned to express concern, but utter seriousness. What I said and what I meant were one in the same. As long as I was not ordered to do something far out of my comfort zone, it would be done. Efficiently, and precisely as directed. I guess once a merc, always a merc. Little about me had changed over the years, except for losing a 'few' memories. "How may I be of service?"
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"First, we're going to have to repair you again. You'll go into surgery to fully restore your key back to its original condition, then we'll use a skin rejuvenator to remove the scars and other marks on your flesh. Then, I will require your help with my newest goal - the Grand Experiment."

She paused, noticing how much of a complete pawn Ven had been molded into. On one hand, she liked having someone willing to do what she asked, but on the other... Ven's resistance seemed minor to even the most suicidal of things.

"Do you want to know about this experiment, even? It shall give you... something unusual."

Perhaps I should rethink my priorities. After all my first objection was that I'd lose all of my precious tattoos. And of course, I seemed more concerned about Circe then I did about myself. That would need to be corrected. Devoting myself completely to another was not my style... Yet something in me wanted me to become a simple machine, working for one master, and throwing myself for their cause. The woman in front of me... part of me wanted to be her slave. Her... minion, of sorts. It was a weird sensation, one I'd never felt before. Maybe it was because she had made me feel alive again? Isn't that something we all crave, and would do so much to have?
Or... did I once harbor love for her? There is little a heart would not do for love.
"The Grand Experiment? What is it?" I asked, my tone becoming more cautious than before. I was curious as to what she meant. Was she going to use me like a lab rat? Test various implants and serums on me? That didn't exactly sound pleasant. Hopefully it was something better than that. My mind was less set on being a pawn than it had been mere moments ago. The rush of our kiss had passed, but there was still a longing for more... Circe had a hold on me, that was for sure.
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"When I was killed, my spirit was transferred to a new body, that being the one I have now. But while this body has its perks, I do have one basic issue - I can't have kids." She reached over, fingering through a cabinet before pulling out a transparisteel-cased disc of green organic material. "But I've been working on changing that, Experiment twenty-three's genes proved that a healthy human body could be grown from what I currently a made of. But unlike twenty-three, which required a new soul itself to live, I plan for twenty-four to be different."

The first truly conscious of her experiments. And she wished for Ven to be the mother. "I would do it, but that biomass is me. If I were to carry it, my body would absorb it."

A few moments passed before the realization hit me. Circe wanted me... to have her... kid... thing. Mild panic set in, and most of my muscles tensed. Getting pregnant was not on my to-do list. In fact it was something that kind of scared me. Sure, Circe had access to some of the best medical facilities in the galaxy. Yeah, I'd be safe. But, just, ya know, it's... hard to explain. The whole 'large stomach and guts all squished up inside you' thing didn't seem to fun. Okay, having a kid would be cool. Someone I could just look at and say "I made that, woohoo". What had to happen before that though...
"I think we both know that it wouldn't be terribly exciting for me. If you mean what I think you mean, at least..." I said, shifting my head so I was staring at the ground. This would require some thought. Lots of thought. Plus some convincing, and probably some more hugging. Maybe a kiss or two. "I don't want to disappoint you Circe, but... you know how I feel about carrying a childe... What would the process entail?" I asked. With a little grunt I pushed myself up and sat down on my bed, sitting so I faced my friend. That was about when I remembered I wasn't exactly wearing a shirt. Blushing I quickly grabbed a clean one and slipped it over my head.
God I can be so awkward sometimes.
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

Slinking forward like a serpent, Circe slid up onto Ven, arms and legs spread a bit to support herself as she used her free right hand to raise the chin of Ven up. "Ven... I lost eight children when I died. I've been doing this for months in an attempt to finally have children due to my body's sterility. You are the possible breakthrough woman I need." And she relaxed her arms and legs, letting her lips come down slowly on the mercenary as she wrapped her arms around the larger woman.

"This disc of plant matter will be installed within you. We wait eight to ten weeks, and voila. You have a son. You're one of the most well-built women I've ever seen. If anyone can survive this procedure, with no deaths so far, it's you, darling." She gently stroked the woman's cheek, happily growing her affection once again as their lips locked together in a tender embrace.

"Without you, it may take much longer."

I practically melted at her touch.
Wrapping my arms around her gently I kissed back, eager to feel alive again. Though I paid attention to what she said, my focus was on her lips. My mind was made up as our embrace continued. Despite my fears I'd do what she wanted me to. Everything would be okay. And hey, having a son sounded pretty nice. Though I did wonder if Circe would name him by herself, or take Sekairo tradition into consideration... Every Sekairo male had four letters, an apostrophe, then Dar in their name. Like my cousin, Svar'Dar. Of course that would be discussed later, when the time was more appropriate. Pulling back for a moment I gave her my answer, smiling affectionately.
"Okay. I'll do it. But if, despite all odds, I die, I will haunt you." I teased. Circe would know I was kidding about haunting her. As much as I was scared, I was kind of excited. I just hope I'll be at least a decent sort of mother... Oh gosh, what will mum think? She'll be happy to have a grandson, I'm sure... Hmm... details.
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"I knew I could trust you, darling." Circe's embrace against Ven grew somewhat tighter as she rather oddly licked the woman' a cheek. "Your son will be very, very strong. As strong as you, most certainly." Slowly, she helped Ven up, placing her arms around the woman as helping her walk. "You must come with me to the lab, though if you want, we don't need to anesthetize you with the neurostimulator..." She began to undo the neck of her halter top, smiling happily as she eyed Ven over.

Or they could simply perform the procedure here, their passion more than enough anesthesia.

A grin formed on my lips, and I quickly pulled her into another kiss. This one was shorter, but still held the same passion within it. Pulling back I licked my lips, imagining what could happen between us. My eyes looked Circe over, taking in every wondrous detail. Quietly I pulled my own shirt off, letting the black fabric drop to the floor. Oh, this would be so much fun.
"Let's enjoy each other for a bit first, shall we?" I asked. Not even waiting for a reply I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her once more.
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

When the business was over, Circe and Ven both lay exhausted next to one another, clothing thrown everywhere across the room. But most importantly, that green disc, the seed of life, was now properly placed within Ven. In essence, she was pregnant. "That was wonderful, Ven... Did you notice when I inserted the green disc?"

Circe sighed, her heaving bosom partially pressed against Ven's own as the two women continued to embrace. "Don't expect massive bipolar attitudes, sudden cravings, or other nonsense like that. This is a plant. Not an animal. You'll find this to be far less strenuous and far more... Pleasurable."

Pleasurable indeed.

Smiling I gave Circe one last kiss on the cheek. I had hardly noticed her inserting the disc. To busy... well, to busy enjoying myself. Much better then a regular procedure would have been, much better indeed. And hearing that there wouldn't be any normal-person side effects was a relief. But then again, wasn't I already bi-polar?... Eh, details, details. Not craving things would be nice. I'd rather just keep to my usual diet.
"You, my friend, are magical. In bed at least. I haven't seen enough of you post-accident to see what other powers you hide... But I'm sure you're just as great as I described in my journals." I said, smirking as I lightly stroked Circe's cheek with my thumb. She was cute, clothes or no clothes. I was glad she was part of my life. Who knows where I'd be without her? "Now... What's a good name for a plant? And how long does it take to get one's knees fixed?"
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"Only a few days if we treat them with high-grade bacta after the surgery." She smiled, chuckling as she curled up with Ven under the fuzzy blanket. "Ven, you're truly wonderful. I'm glad you work for me. And thinking of names already? Your son's barely a few minutes old right now. Let's wait until further along in your pregnancy before thinking of names, alright? NLT to mention you have skin rejuvenation to go through. A clean slate."

She had much to talk with Ven about. Ven was a wonderful woman, and Circe loved her dearly. If not as a wife, then as a close friend.

A very close friend.

A few days?... Oh well, it was better then months (or even years) of having cruddy knees. Honestly the only bad part about any of this was losing the tattoos. But hey, that just meant more room for even better ones. Just no names, especially not Circe's. If one gets someone's name on themselves, that person will end up hating them, cheating on them, or leaving them. Tis the law of the universe, also known as the curse of the name tattoo. Which is why I will never, ever, ever get that inked on my body. Tribal stuff and skulls are cooler. Though that is not all I will get, or have gotten.
Ahem, moving on.
"I can deal with a few days. And I guess losing the tats will be acceptable. It'll be nice to not have so many scars. I tense up sometimes, just from thinking about how I might have got them... Sometimes in my nightmares I learn how... but I can't tell if the dreams are memories or just... dreams... Though now that I know what happened in that gap, I think a few of those dreams will stop. No more wondering... That'll be nice... And I'm glad I work for you to. Gives me something to do," I said, laughing a little at the end. Circe meant a lot to me, and I wanted her to know that. Of course, she probably already did. "In all seriousness, thank you. You've been a great friend, boss, and... lover. I couldn't have made it without you." With that I smiled, letting out a little sigh.
I was happy.
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

The days turned into weeks, and slowly but surely, Ven's child began to get bigger. She had been carrying quite well thanks to her physique, her knees repaired via surgery and her skin rejuvenated to be blemishless, though admittedly tattooless. It was nearing time, and Circe had chosen to do something especially nice for Ven and her child, having called the woman to her private medical facility.

Said "especially nice thing" was a massage using a very special table, one that would accommodate Ven's... new shape. Besides, it was rather important to Circe that she felt good when the child was delivered.

After all, Circe was a fan of pleasure more than pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom