Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Things You Just Can't Forget {Circe}

Carrying a childe wasn't as uncomfortable as I had expected. But then again, this childe was sort of a plant... Never thought I'd hear myself say (well, think) that. Guess it happens when your friend/sort-of-lover-in-a-way is more flora then fauna. Luckily this plant was well off, and had access to some very good medical facilities. Which meant that I got my knees fixed! After they were done healing I felt a lot better, and could finally walk around on my own. No more falling down and laying on the floor for two hours for this girl.
Losing my tattoos hadn't been as disheartening as I had thought either. In fact I was excited. Once again I was a blank canvas, and could create new stories with new images. Though I had to make sure I didn't get anything weird or inappropriate. I sort of had a kid now... Still getting used to that.
Ahem...Well today Circe had invited me to one of her private medical facilities for a special something. I wasn't sure what that something was, but I had a feeling it was going to be good. And definitely pleasing. Currently I was walking towards the room I was told to meet her at. There was a big smile plastered on my face as I bounced along. The past few weeks had been enjoyable, and the best I've had in awhile.
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"Ven, so good to see you!" Circe smiled, moving forward and embracing her far more fleshy friend, being careful to not press so hard against her bump - a childe, as Ven called it, was growing there, and she didn't want to harm it, of course. "What I have here as a present for you is this-" she removed a cover, exposing a custom-molded massage table designed to allow Ven to lie in the prone position despite her pregnancy. A removable duraplast insert allowed for support to be readded when she was on her back. "Care to get into position so I can begin?" Her soft smile grew significantly as she sighed, eager to assist the taller woman with her relaxation.

"You've helped me greatly, and I really don't know the best way I can repay you. I know I've kept you clothed, warm, fed, and pleasured, but is there anything else you'd like me to do for you?" She smiled, already beginning to give Ven's shoulders a rub.

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Hugging Circe back I placed my chin lightly between her neck and should, holding her affectionately. I was careful not to put to much pressure on the childe. Harming the kid was not something I'd ever want to do- especially pre-birth. Once the hug was over I pulled back, turning to see what was being shown. It looked pretty fancy. Then again, I grew up with pretty simple things... Basically a lot of things looked fancy to me. Though knowing the woman in front of me, it was probably of the highest quality, no matter whether it was fancy or not.
Rambling aside...
Smiling I did as she asked, laying down. The massage table was comfortable, much unlike my bed had been for the past few nights. My smile broadened as Circe started the massage. Pretty soon I was fully relaxed, just... chilling. For some reason I felt like my pre-accident self didn't get to do that often. Which made this all the more enjoyable, of course. After my friend posed her question, I took a second to think.... She had already done so much for me. How could I ask for anything else? If anything I still owed her.
"You amuse me sometimes Circe. You've done so much for me. I'd be cheating you if I asked for more. Honestly, I should probably be asking what else I can do for you..." I said, still smiling softly. I adjusted myself, turning my head a bit more to the right. @[member="Circe Savan"]​

"Darling, how would you like to meet an exceptionally important person I feel would very much love your talents?" She ran her hands over Ven's unclothed body, that being the typical way such a massage was given. "Perhaps not as a lover... That's for me, Ven, but he could use a mercenary like yourself to help with his bidding. Of course, your ultimate loyalty is to me, right?" She gave the woman a playful kiss on her back as she put more lotion on her hands, continuing to soothe the pregnant near-human. "Think about it, Ven. You're the first... animal woman, so to say, to ever bear a male plant.'

It was almost magic.

Hmm... Meeting someone? If it was important to Circe, or if she highly recommended it, I would go ahead. Though it honestly depended on who I was meeting. And like Circe said, in the end my loyalty would be to her- and my family, of course. Unfortunately, there weren't to many Sekairos out there right now. And those that were still alive were spread out. I really only knew about my mother, a cousin of mine, and my half sister. When this kid was born... Would he take on the Sekairo name? It seemed more likely he'd take Circe's surname... Not that I minded, it would just be nice to have another Kairo running around.
"Who is this exceptionally important person who might very much love my talents? If you want I'll meet him. But like you said, my loyalty lies with you- not your comrades, allies, or acquaintances." I responded, sighing softly at the end. Who would have known Circe was so good at massaging people?
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"The Sith Emperor. Kaine Zambrano." She sighed, gently running her hands from the back of Ven's neck, between her shoulder blades, over her hips, and down her legs. The lotion-smoothed flesh would feel excellent against Ven's back. "He would love to employ you." She gently smacked Ven on the ass. "Now get up for a moment so I can put the insert in and you can lie on your back. I still have to get the front of you massaged."

The front of her? Indeed she did.

It took a lot of self control not to gasp. Not because of being told to stand up, or being smacked on the rear. I was used to the latter by now. The fact that Circe knew the Emperor, and was close enough to arrange a meeting with him... Damn. For a few seconds I just laid there, staring at ground with a confused expression. After another moment I managed to mumble a 'whut'. Quietly I got up, letting Circe do what was needed. Before giving her a more intelligent response I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead, and smiled gently.
"According to my journals I worked for the Empire once. But that was when one known as Ashin ruled. Eventually I left Dromund Kaas, for a reason I can't remember... Perhaps returning to Imperial space will let a few memories pop back up... If aiding him will help you in some way, then I would be okay with working under him. But I'd still take orders from you." I replied, nodding slowly.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Of course, Ven." Circe smiled, taking the insert and putting it in so Ven could lie on her back. "Alright, get back up on the bed so I can finish." She slowly rubbed Ven's tummy, happy to see that the woman was accepting her new-found motherhood quite well, intriguingly enough. "Just think, Ven. In a couple days, you'll be bringing a beautiful baby boy into the world. Or you might even do it after this massage." She winked as she began to lotion her hands up, preparing for another full-scale massaging of Ven's changing body.

She loved Ven like a lover should, but was she the OTP for her?

{OOC: "but was she the OTP for her?"... I died of laughter xD }​
With another smile I laid back down, taking a moment to get comfortable. I started to space out, letting myself relax. Circe's words almost slipped right past me... A baby boy... Heh... He'll probably be adorable. After all, he is Circe's son... And mine... Despite the fact that I was the one carrying the kid, I was still adjusting to the mindset of a parent. It wasn't like most pregnancies.There wasn't a surprise when we found out, it was all planned to a pinpoint... I guess its better this way. We were both prepared, both knew that it was going to happen. None of it caught us by surprise...
Though what was about to happen caught me by surprise.
Another memory, faint... but there...
A young girl, no more then eight years old is sitting on a bench. Next to her is an older woman, most likely her mother. The woman brushes her child's hair quietly. She tries not to show it, she's scared. Scared for her childe, who's health is declining. Implants inside the girl were failing, needing replacement. There wasn't enough money for that though. They would have to let it be. Knowing that her mother was upset, the daughter started humming a little tune.
That night the mother stayed up crying, not realizing her little girl heard it all.
Eyes widening I stared at the ceiling, taking in what I just saw. There was no doubt. That little girl was me.
"T-thank you again Circe. For everything."
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

Ven, thank you. You've been a wonderful friend, an excellent employee, and a passionate lover. I'm glad that I met you, and that I was able to regain your companionship..." She gently placed her hands on Ven's baby bump, her flesh touching Ven't own exposed skin. "I never thought the two of us would be having a baby together, especially not with you as the "mother," so to say, but things have gone excellent..." Sliding over Ven, careful to avoid pressing down on her belly and hurting the baby, she sighed, pressing her lips against those of the loving near-human. "Ven... I don't know if I'm ready to say I want to marry you. But I want you to know that I love you."

Aw... That was so cute... and a push towards a possible OTP...

Blushing softly I kissed Circe back, happy to be with her. Our relationship over the past year or so (according to my journals we've known each other for around that long) has been a little odd. At first I was simply an employee. Then we bonded and started getting closer, even kissed a few times. To think so much had happened in so little time... OP lying to me, the accident, and now the pregnancy... It made me smile. Things were better now. I was more then just alive. My implants were working like they were supposed to, I had money, a home... a family, of sorts. What else could I wish for, really?
"I love you too Circe. We've gone through a lot together, and I'm glad to be at your side. You've given me everything I've ever wanted, something I hadn't thought possible. Whether or not we ever get married, I still want you to know I love you. I loved you before, and I still love you now. If there's any way I can ever help make you happier, just ask. I'll do it." I said, smiling wider. To me it didn't matter if we ever got married. In my mind marriage was more of a way of telling everyone else that we were in love. If you loved someone, you didn't need a piece of paper and ring to say it. You just needed to know it, and make sure the other person did to.
But weddings did have wine and cake, two things I love very, very much...
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"There is one way I suppose you could make me happier right now." Circe smiled, running her hands down Ven's sides, down to her hips. Gently, using her hands, she spread Ven's legs, placing them to the sides of the massage table as she once again slid behind Ven, gently massaging the woman's shoulders. She knew that Experiment 24 on her list was coming to an end, and in a few moments, it would be over. Gently, she kissed Ven's ear, and as she did so, a very soft whisper would be heard by the near-human.

"Push..."

For some reason part of me got the feeling that somewhere in the universe, perhaps even in an alternate dimension, that a fourteen year old girl was half laughing and half laughing. Even stranger, I felt like a certain sixteen year old was fangirling extremely hard in her sleep.... How... odd. The feeling soon faded, and I returned my attention to Circe. Before I could ask what that one thing was, she made it very, very clear. But did so in a way that made my cheeks flush red (perhaps just like that one 14 year old I sensed?). At first I just laid there, not exactly knowing what to do. Awkward. Then some weird maternal instinct that I guess comes with being sentient kicked in, and well... the 'miracle of birth' (I never understood why it was called a miracle, it happens every day) started.
Cue random mental jazz hands? God this writer can be so weird sometimes. Wait- what?
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

Pain was not the sensation Ven would feel, however. Despite the size and shape of the 'childe' being the exact same as that of an ordinary meatbag child, the plant was much slicker, almost oiled up as to allow for a smoother passage. As well, pheromone-like liquids included in the mix were making this an especially enjoyable experience for the muscular near-human. Circe remained behind Ven, whispering words of encouragement and kissing her ear, playfully nibbling on the lobe as she continued to massage Ven's shoulders, keeping her riding on the waves of good feelings.

I hope no one notices the silence...

Okay, this was getting really weird. Why was a 14 year old girl half crying half laughing while muttering "oh god oh god whut" over and over again? This isn't what normal mothers go through, is it? I thought it was all screaming and people yelling "PUSH" and a lot of crying. Not imagining some weird childe typing away at a computer. Even the physical stuff (not just my mind being odd) was different. More... pleasurable. Figures that's how Circe's childe would roll. Less pain, more... well, you know. Things stayed like that for a bit longer... but then something changed, and I was convinced it was almost over. Thank glob this wasn't a meatbag. There would be so much pain and discomfort... Advantage 183 of being in a relationship with a plant woman.
Yeah, still getting used to saying these things.
"Hey Ven, how's your kid?"
"Oh yeah, he's great. He's a plant."
"Whut?"
Okay, maybe I'll never fully get used to it. Neither will my mother, I'm guessing. Wait... I haven't even told her yet. Oh shab nabbles.
"I-I think... I think it's almost over..." I informed Circe, rolling my head slowly to the side.
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

Circe stood up for a brief moment, examining the current situation before slipping back behind her lover. "Just one more big push... Let all the pleasure that's built up finally loose in a tormentuous climax of passion and energy." She smiled, bending over Ven's head once again and giving her a wonderful upside-down kiss. "I love you, and this will be the beginning of our life together. Now push..."

Soon, this chapter of Ven's life would be over, and her new chapter as a mother would begin.

Sometimes Circe surprised me. It wasn't often she got semi-poetic, but when she did, I couldn't help but blush. Blush and wish I knew what to say in response. So as I lightly kissed her back, ignoring my chin bumping into her nose, I did as requested. One last, final push. A movement that I honestly never thought I would make. With that I finally understood why they called life and birth a miracle. While it may happen often, just the fact that two beings can come together to form another... that's amazing. Something that I'm happy to have participated in.
But now was the time to meet my son.
Our son.
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

There was no crying, there was no weeping... There was silence as Circe moved down between Ven's legs, gently picking up the newborn child that her lover had borne. Softly, she stroked the top of his head, eager to see if this time, her efforts had succeeded in constructing conscious life. But for the time being, all she would do was let her darling Ven take her child in her arms, cradle it and give it the love only a mother could truly relish upon her child.

Then she saw it move.

As her child found its way into Ven's hands, its head moved, small eyes briefly opening as it nuzzled up against Ven's bosom. Circe gave a soft gasp of happiness as her experiment had finally produced the fruit she desired - a sentient being, entirely new spirit, with conscious thought, created by her from her flesh. She smiled, giving her lover another happy kiss as she snuggled with her.

"We did it. But there's another question that I suppose should be asked." She sultrily moved down to Ven's ear, softly whispering a question into it.

"Do you want to have more?"

Oi... It was hard to believe that me and Circe... made that little childe. He was adorable, even more so then I had expected. Getting to hold him was just wonderful. Seeing him breathe and move and nuzzle up against me... it was overwhelming. I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear, looking at Circe with teary eyes. This was the first time I was crying out of happiness. And it made me want to do that more often. I started to laugh lightly, turning back to the little life I held in my arms. Before my employer, friend, and lover could finish asking her question I knew the answer. It was obvious to me. Though there was another question that had to be answered...
"Yes, definitely. But not yet. We should wait 'til this one is a little older. First... we have to name this one," I reminded Circe, still looking at our kid. A few options ran through my head, none of which seemed to fit him... Part of me still wondered who's last name he would take, seeing as me and Circe aren't married...
@[member="Circe Savan"]​

The small green hands of the newly born son found his mother's bosom, the plant-child already beginning to nurse for the first time. Circe gently stroked him, happy that her son was okay, as well as accepted by his mother. "I think we should give him a name I consider to be interchangeable. As a Sekairo, he will be known as Renn'Dar. As a Savan, though, he will be known as Darren. Darren Savan and Renn'Dar Sekairo - the same person. What do you think, Ven?" She gave a soft sigh, leaning over the near-human's unclad shoulder to kiss the head of her child as he nursed.

This was the most emotional moment of her entire life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom