Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Swordplay is in Need

Morna took his sword. He lacked the proper mind set? He doubted that. "If i were to have the same mind set. I would beat you. Yet you think i dont. Why do you say such things?

"Any idiot with half a brain can wield that butter knife. Enthusiasm you have in boundless supply, but skill and discipline? Better get rid of that toy and get yourself a blaster. Even if you were to have the same mind set, note I said IF. You still wouldn't be able to beat me. You didn't even make it sporting. This is something I would expect from some sissy Jedi training lesson. Tell me you didn't have a Jedi train you."

"No, I have never been trained by a Jedi. Only by my own kind. Shapers of Kro Var. They train in staffs and bare fists. Not swords like I do. I was self taught on the streets of courscant. I know that I am not the best swordsman there is. Thats why im looking for some one like you. Who fights with swords every day of their lives." Morna had possably found his teacher. all he needed was to be taught the right way and he could be the best swords men there was. He didnt like the Sith all that much but if he could train him. Thats all that mattered.

Daxton looked at his potential student for several moments before saying, "Normally I do not take a student as old as you are. But I may be willing to teach you provided you are willing to agree to my terms."

"First, you will practice using the Dark Side every day starting the day I agree to be your master. You will utilize the dark side at all times, whether in or out of combat. You will rely on it to provide you the strength you need to become a warrior."

"Second, as your Master, you will accept my commands without question. The training will be harsh and brutal, there is no place for the weak in battle. You will be pushed to your limits and beyond, that I can guarantee. You will not question my command or order ever."

"Third, I have no problem with the Shapers and I would prefer it remain so. Obtain permission from them to seek training with me. If they allow it then I shall take you as a student."

"Do you have any questions?"

Very carefully worded promises hid a secret that only Daxton was aware of. Train the boy, he could but at the same time he would fill him with hate, envy and anger to turn him completely to the dark side and use him as pawn in his games against the Jedi.

Morna needed a trainer. He wanted one so bad. He knew that the Sith was hiding something, but he would find that out later. He accepted his terms. "I will accept, and I do not need permision to be trained as a sword. Thats why I left Kro Var. To train my swordplay. I will accept to train In your Fighting style but not in the Force. I have my own powers that I wish to keep."

Rapping the boy's head with the Force, Daxton said, "Do not be too presumptious, my student. Do not assume to know anything, empty your mind of what you think you might know so that I can teach you correctly, you see my sword style utilizes the Force. Now that is the last time I will allow you to question my dictates, is that understood. Keep your powers as you see fit but take what I will teach and augment yourself. Then perhaps one day you will become a half decent swordsman."

"You will learn proper decorum, etiquette as aside from swordplay. Knowing the Forms alone is useless, a droid can do a better job of mimicking. I will hone you as a weapon, a living blade do you understand. From this day forth, you will address me as Master. Is that understood my apprentice?"

Morna thought that it was kind of rediclous that he had to call him master even though he didnt even know him. He was just wanting simple training. but he will take it. "Yes....Master." Morna took his sword and placed it back into the sheath. He then gatherd himself and asked "Where are we to go?"

"You will first clean yourself up and then you will meet me at the East Gate of town, you're training begins in an hour." Daxton said with much amusement, "Tell me apprentice, what do they call you on your world?"

Morna brushed himself off and said "My name is Morna and I look like this all the time. Except for the wounds that you just caused on me. my clothes are almost always burnt because of my powers." He then looked around to see that they were stil in the bar and people were staring at them he ingnited his hands and said to them "If you would care to be burnt then please stay. if not, leave."

The blow to the back of the head was unexpected and compared to the others, rather light. "Does a cobra ask permission before it strikes? Does a scorpion? Will your opponent ask permission before he tries to kill you? By the time your cleared the non-force users from the room, you will be a dead corpse on the ground. Lesson number one, power is given to those who seize it. Lesson number two, those who cannot protect themselves are liabilities." In a blink of an eye Daxton Force pushed everyone out of the immediate vicinity of their location. Those who weren't quick enough to escape were thrown bodily around as if weighing no more than a few handfuls of sand. The room quickly emptied of patrons save for the two force users.

Morna could get use to this. If he could become powerful like this nobody would judge him. The bar was cleared. he walked over to the bar and grabbed a drink. He downed it in less than a second. "Now if we were to continue..." Morna let the sentence hang so his new master could finish it because he didnt know what they should do next. He wasnt the master.

"Wrap the Force around you as a protective shell. Here inside it is 40 degrees, when you step outside the heat goes by leaps and bounds. You will learn to ignore the minor inconvinience run a mile and half without breaking a sweat and then come back here. You have twenty minutes starting now."

Morna didn really have to use a force sheild to keep him warm or cold. he didnt see the use in it, but did it anyways. He went outside to toe heat and sun. He started to run. It was a fast jog more so. He didnt want to waste time. He only had 20 minutes to run a mile and a half. Morna could deal with heat. he ran for about 10 minutes finishing the mile and a half. He was slightly tired, but not so much because of his frequent runs from the police and other guards. He went back to the bar. Before he ehterd his bird lande on his sholder. He said to Thron "Go to the ship. I will see you later when Im there." The bird left him there alone again and he opened the bar door.

Something was definitely different when the young man returned. The air in the bar was super cold, it caused one's teeth to chatter despite the heat they just experience from the outside. Daxton is smugly standing in the middle of the room, holding a middle aged man by the throat with a force grip several feet off the floor. The man is futilely trying to break the hold and is gasping for breath.

"Just in time, my apprentice. Behold your second task. Take your sword and kill this man. He is a Jedi assassin sent to kill me. Obviously he failed, now I have to send them a message. I want you to do the writing for me. Kill him and show me you have what it takes to strike a man down in cold blood."

Morna didnt want to kill the man. He kind of liked the Jedi, but nontheless He had to kill him. He took out his sword. It was black. He walked up to the man who was hanging by the force. Morna took the sword and placed it in the center of the mans chest. he puched the sword slowly into the mans chest. It made a snaping sound. He heard the screams of the man. He liked it. he imagined it was the man who killed his father and mother. He then lit the sword a flame. it was burning the man from the inside out.

So this one had a taste for killing eh? This boded well Daxton, as he released the Force Choke and allowed his student to finish off the Jedi. When he was done he spoke again, as the room slowly returned to normal room temperature, "Take a ship to Byss and look for the Temple of Sublime Contemplation. It is run by Abbot Costello, I trained him in the use of unarmed and combat with blade. Once you survive and pass his training, we shall speak again. Now dispose of the body. I look forward to our next encounter my apprentice."

Then Daxton seemed to dissolve into a fine oily black mist and he was gone.

Morna Finished killing the man. He knew as such when he stopped screaming like a stuck pig. He serched the man to see if he had anything of use. To his dismay he didnt have anything. To dispose of the body he went over to the Fire place and place d the body in there. He used his powers to fry the body. The body burned and stunk. It was horrid. but nessasary. Morna went back out side were people were standing. They were staring at him in horror. Morna ingnited his hands. That backed them off so he could leave. He went back to his ship. Thron was waiting there for him. He let him rest on his shoulder. he petted the bird and said. "It looks like we are going to the planet Byss my friend."

He got into his ship. Morna turned on the engines. The felt as a roaring beast. He liked that feelling. It was good. He then left the planet. It was going to be a long and hard journey. But well worth its weight in gold. Or in his case weight in power.

Morna had traveled to the Byss system to take down an "Abbot Costello" who his master had trained ealier. He knew that this man would be tough to beat and that he would have to kill the man to get away from there. Luckly for Morna He kept some armor in a soerate compartment. It was a mix light armor pieces that he had stolen from people. He had place un the main body armor over his clothes and just replaced his vambraces with actual armored gloves and greaves that covered his entire foot. He had found an old visored Rebel helm from the time of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. it covered his head nicely and it only left his chin exposed. Hopefuly he could find some other helmet instead so it ccovered his whole head.

Morna didnt know what he would have to face so he wraped the rope around his waste to fassion a make-shit belt. he kept his pocket knife in his pockets and had a few hundred credits with him. He landed not to far form the temple that was where he neede to find Costello. He wanted to approce the Temple on foot rather than expose himself by landing right infront of the doors to the temple. he got out of his ship and moved foward to his destionation.

The temple was filled with supplicants and bald headed monks dressed in simple saffron robes. Lit joss sticks to various Sith Deities filled the air with the smell of spice and cinnamon. Low mumbled prayers filled the air with a constant droning noise. Large fire blackened wooden doors guarded the portal to the temple grounds and the main stone garden filled with delightful statuary from all over the Sith Empire.

Morna walked though the temple. He waltzed up to the Chared doors, and pushed thm open slowly. All of the monks were staring at him. He didnt care. He was wide open about being here. Morna didnt have Thron with him. If the Sith were to attack the bird he would lose him. Morna grabed the hilt of the sword just above his right shoulder. He then began to yell "Abbot Costello where are you Sith? I come here to challange you. Show your face to me!" He wanted to get this done and over with. He would go home and learn to fight some more. With all of this training he was going to receve, he needed to get rid of the thought that the sith man may still be alive. He never saw the man after they took him. and he was hopeful that he would see the man face to face and spill his guts for killing his parents with hiw own sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom