Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Swordplay is in Need

Morna had some time to himself for once. He was given a break from training. He neede to spend some of his own time. He was given 2 weeks to do what ever he wanted. Morna thought it was alot of time away from Kro Var training room. He was flying his ship through hyperspace to a planet called Tatooine. He had to find a swordmaster to train with. The shapers trained with Staffs and bare fists. Morna how ever liked sword play.

The feeling of the sword that fit directly into your hand as if it were an extenction of himself. He was wanting sword play. He dint care what faction that the person came from. all that he hoped was that he could be the very best that he could be. He travled down to the surface. he landed in a open docking bay and payed his fee to land there. He doned his normal attire of a hoodless burnt cloak with the collar high, smuggler pants, black durasteel boots with leather on the inside. his black durasteel vambraces. He doenst really style his hair he just lets it flow where ever. it was unkempt black hair.

He had his sword on his back as usual. the hilt just showed over his right sholder. Morna was walking when his bird, Thron landed on his sholder. He Squaked at Morna to say something. "Alright go find something to eat." Morna may look loony when he talked to his Bird but he didnt care. He was always an outcast.

he walked in to a local bar called "The Dragon's Den" It was filled with smoke and the smell of liquor. Everybody stared at him when he walked in. Morna acted like nobody was there and walked up to the bar and said to the bartender "Ill have some wiskey" Tha bartender just looked at him and got a glass out without looking away and poured some brown liquid into the small glass.

Daxton was laughing softly as he cleared the table of his winnings while the bouncers pulled away the unconscious form of the drunk on the opposite side of the table. Fool tried to challenge him to a drinking game, as if Daxton were some stupid chicken head off the first freighter making port in this hell hole. Well it still turned him a profit as he slipped the credits into his pocket of his armor.

It was still early and the Sith knight was feeling rather bored so he scanned the crowd to see who might meet his gaze.

Morna swallowed it all in two large gulps. he place the empty glass on the counter and looked around to see if anybpdy was watching him still. He heard the sound of a man fall on his ass. He fell off of his chair. he shook his head and looked over to see a Zabrak in purple armor. It was different. Strange even. Morna and the Zabrak met with their gazes. He saw the man as a powerful indivdual that would probably be a fighter of some sort. The man was being carried away from the tabel after playing a drinking game.

Morna saw the Zabrak slip something into his armor. He walked over and asked "So what would a Zabrak in power armor be doing on a desolate planet playing a drinking game with the locals? would this particular Zabrak be hiding from something or taking a break from his duties?"

"Well that would depend on the Zabrak, now wouldn't it?" Daxton replied casually, "Not that its any of your business, spring chicken. Now run along before you annoy me and I make it my business to break something of yours." The threat was easily thrown, but from the dangerous look in his eyes, it was no idle threat.

Morna could see in the eyes of the Zabrak that he was not threating him. He was making a promise. Morna wouldnt back down however. He knew that this man was a fighter. and he must be a good on to make threats like that and to follow through with them. Morna took a seat where the drunk man was sittng before. he was testing how far the man would go. and he felt the force flow into and out of the Zabrak. He was a Force user. and that ment that he could fight. and not just fight. He could battle with the most strongest opponents.

Morna then said "Well would you do if i annoyed you? cut me open with you weapon of choice?" Morna wanted to see what he would do. He smiled a cocky grin when he said this. All he hoped for was that the Zabrak didnt kill him here and now.

Without warning Daxton used the Force, to seize the boy's face and slam him nose first into the table, scattering the bottles and glasses and sending the nearby patrons running for cover. "Don't say I didn't warn you." Daxton said getting up from his chair and tossing some credits on the table. "Didn't your mother ever teach you manners? Oh that's right, you didn't know who your mother was. Well I guess it was too much to ask for a whore's son like yourself."

Morna's face all of a sudden hit the table. He picked up his head to see that the Zabrak throw credits on the table. but he used his hate to start the fire in him. He lit his hands on fire and he knew that his eyes changed to a Bright Orange. He could feel the heat from all around him. he used the body heat of the people around him to fuel the Fire on his hands and in his eyes. he smiled again this time with a bloody lip and nose.

he looked at the Zabrak and said "You have no Idea who I am. Dont judge when you know nothing about me." His armor was getting hot and steaming. the fire was traveling up his arms slowly. he then smotherd his flames and said "You have an attitude. Now with a Sith that is usual. Better than every one lese are they?" Morna put his hands down and continues "I knew my mother. She was killed by one of your kind. I was 13 at the time. Dont bring my mother into your games." He knew that the other people had taken a few steps back away fro him and the Sith. They were ether scared or shocked. it didnt matter to him. He needed to find someone to train with. and he believed to found the perfect match.

If Daxton was impressed he gave no indication of it, save his helmet face plate turned reflective to hide his face which was twisted in a smirk. So the pup thought he had fangs eh? Let see if he could stoke the fires of hate just a little bit more.

"Why not? Cannot handle the truth? She should be so lucky if a sith freed her from the coils of her mortal existence, considering the brat she spawned. Well I guess you get your looks from your father then, but it isn't much considering your father was a Gamorrean. I don't take orders from a son of whore. Go back to cleaning latrines because that is all you will ever be good at."

With an absent wave of his left hand, he sent a cutting blow through the force to hit the other man from behind and force him to his knees.

Morna expected him tu use a force attack on him again he yelled a "YAHH!" He had used a Force sheild blocking that attack. Morna he smirked. chucked then laughed. "The only thing that matters to me is how I know that it went down. you may call me and my father ugly. you can call my mother a whore. I could careless. If you are testing me to see if I could bring it then Ill bring it." He had never done this before. but he gave it a try. He lit his hands on fire again, and moved the flames up to his sholders. it engulfed his chest, moved down his legs. and covered his entire body. he took the sword from his back and lit that on fire too. He used all of that heat andmoved it, formed it in to a little star in the palm of his hand. he smirked at the Zabrak and said "I think I can bring the heat!" He let loose the compact fire blast upon the Sith.

"You and what army?" Daxton taunted him as levitated a chair to intercept the fire blast. The smoking remains were still crumbling to the floor when he passed through the wreckage, a pair of orange light saber blades extended in a strike designed to sever his opponents arms from their sockets. "You know nothing of heat, child. Let me show you the true power of flame."

At the last second, Daxton flips his blades to lop off his opponents forearms from the elbows.

Morna didnt see the Lightsabers comming for his arms. On the last second possable he used his sword to block one of the attacks on him and he jumped out of the way of another. His sword blocked the lightsaber suprisling. He had heard about lightsabers having the power to cut thought solid objects, but why did his metla sword block it? He didnt care right now he was under attack.

Morna slid his blade sway from the saber and came foward with a strike of his own. if it would connect it would hit the mand right sholder. He knew that the man would block it. He had his other hand fire a flame blast towards his foes chest. Hopefuly he would hit him ether way it didnt matter to him.

As his opponents blade slid towards his shoulder, Daxton could see that his stance and form were all wrong. His knees were properly bent and his whole body was leaning forward. Smirking, he allowed the blade to move closer then instead of blocking the strike, he side stepped out the way, letting the enemy blade come within inches of his armor before snapping a pivot and sending a force enhanced kick with his armored boot into the man's spine with enough power that it would seem like he was hit by a wookie.

Morna didnt see the kick comming. It was fast and seemd impossbable to dodge. he was hit in the back and fung foward to hit the table infront of him, spilling the glasses every where. Morna knew that he would most likly lose this battle but he would give it his all. He brought his sword up just incase the Sith would hit him again. when it didnt come he sent another blast of fire at the man. It would look like a casual burst like before. but on contact with any thing it would blow up. A fire grenade. He liked the idea of them but didnt use it all to often. it was slower than most of the normal bursts and had to be lobbed. but he knew how to throw and it would hit the Zabrak wther way.

"Pathetic." Daxton summed up his assessment of his foe in one word, as he seemingly lowered his sword guards. When the blast of fire was sent hurling his way, he sent a bottle flying to intercept it before it even came close. Daxton then used his gift for telekinesis to grab and throw as many bottles, glasses and any loose objects at his opponent, until it seemed like the entire bar plus the kitchen sink was thrown at him.

The blast exploded and it was the size of a small grenade. Morna's eyes went wide when the bottles were being throwen at him. Morna quickly madea Fire wall. He mad it hot enought that the bottles at him were being melted down and came though the shield as ash and dust. His hands were burning up and he was getting tired. He took the heat from the air to make himself slightly stronger. he had done this many times before. The tempature in the bar went freezing cold. He absorbed the heat from the room making it colder than a freezer to store fresh meat. He might be able to last until the man stopped throwing bottles at him but he would be low on energy. He sent the flaming wall foward towards the Sith to see if he would dodge that.

Finally something of interest as wall of flame went up. An interesting strategy but flawed because it took one's eyes off your foe, which Daxton had taken advantage of by simply moving at enhanced speed to flank his foe. By the time the flaming wall was sent crashing into where he was awhile ago, the Sith Knight was already on the attack, launching a series of thrusting attacks from the side, to poke holes in his opponent's thighs, arms and torso. He might be able to deflect some of the hits, but it didn't matter, the intent was wear him down and force him to use his reserves. Any hits to limbs would have the bonus effect of slowing him down or making him bleed from over a dozen cuts.

Morna had sent the flam wall towards where he was. but the Sith came for him fron the side. He was suprised and blocked some of the first hits. Me moved towards the center of the room and absorbed the still advancing Fire wall. He needed that energy back. he moved to attack the Sith again. This timd he came to implale the Sith through the stomach. But what made the attack worse was Morna had lit his blade on fire. If he hit him it would burn him just like a lightsaber stab would. if it missed. He would still feel the heat.

Instead of backing down, Daxton rushed the blade, impaling his stomach on the blazing blade, much to the surprise of his foe. At point blank range, he dropped his right ligthsaber and seized his opponent's face, wrapping it entirely with the Force and denying him access to air while leaving a small section free for his eyes. Holding his opponent by the face, he withdrew the blade from his side with his left hand and casually threw it over his shoulder.

"I ought to kill you right now pup. You scratched my armor." Much to his horror, Morna would see the wound pulse as if it were alive, growing redder by the second then the blood flow stopped and the flesh slowly began to knit. Gritting his teeth from the toxins the orbalisks were injecting into him to accelerate the healing process, Daxton lifted him by the face and then slammed him into the ground, driving the air out from his lungs.

"I am going to release you now. You will not embrace the Force nor will you try to rise up from the ground, is that understood? Nod if you understand."

Morna was taken aback that he could be taken like that. He nodded his head. well tried to. He wanted to get up and his sword was now on the other side of the room. He hated how he couldnt keep ahold of his sword. the best he could do right now was to nod his head.

Slowly Daxton raised his hand and allowed his foe to breathe again. Pulling the blade to his other hand, he flipped it over and surprisingly handed it hilt first to the young man on the ground.

"Take it. If I wanted to kill you, you would already be dead by now. You're technique needs a lot of work, if you are going to face someone of my caliber. Too bad you lack the proper mindset to learn what I could teach."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom