Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Swordplay is in Need

Morna felt the D' Orrin place his hand on his shoulder. He loked at him and and nodded his head. He under stood that he would be just like them if he attacked. He turned away from them and said "We should move on." The crowd began to boo him. he didnt care anymore. He needed to move on. he began to walk to the infermary.

They reached the infermary and he asked on eof the docters where the man was who had been burned by "Phoenix". the docter took them to him and said that he was dramatised and he probably would be scared for life. Morna then moved the curtan aside for D' Orrin to enter the little section for the man.

Orrin was happy that the young man Morna, would take his advice and simply move on rom the people that were heckling him instead of engaging them in combat. That would have just made more people for Orrin to attempt to heal. Orrin tok the scene into mind as he looked at what had happened to this young man that was burned. A small shake of his head from one side to the next was given before he'd bring his hands up to the side of his helmet and press on the pressure release. A small hissing sound would be given as the pressure release loosened up. Orrin then took his helmet off and placed it off to the side. Though he still had on another mask,. His name was D' Orrin. Which was a play on the Kel Dor planet of Dor Rin. His father had named him and as such he stated that Orrin's name was a meaning for Justice. The Kel Dor breathing mask was something to just to keep his identity safe for those that may have known his brother.

After the helmet was removed, Orrin would scan over the youth with his right eye. The optical sensor that was normally blinking when in use would instead be giving off a steady blue glow as Orrin slowly moved his head from one side to the next as he took in the condition of the injured man. After that he would begin. Placing his hands together at the palms as he was concentrating on the youth. Removing his hands from one another and then placing them on the youth,. Attempting to link with him via the Force and from there he'd channel the living force from within the environment and using his body as a vessel and a focus point. Slight green energy would protrude from Orrin's hands and then spread out in sprakling green lights that were slowly scattering out over the youth's body as Orrin was attempting to use the power of Force Healing to attempt to uhelp the young man back to full health. The allternative was to ue the healing ways of the Sith, but Orrin was noot as skilled at that feat. So...that was more or less out of the question.

Morna saw the man had used some green energy to light up his hands. Making the Sith whole once again. He was healing him. Morna bit down on his tounge because that man had beaten him ,and he had healed the man. Morna was temped to Strike D' Orrin but thought against it. he had helped him and there for could take it back. he place d his hand on his sholder and said. "Stop. Let me do something.'

"Very well."

And that waswhen Orrin had ceased with the act of healing. The sparkling green lights that seemed to dance all over the injured body would start to die out as Orrin would place his hands back together by his palms and would stand up. Taking his helmet in his hands and then taking a step back to see just what Morna had set his mind to do. Now D' Orrin's helmet rested just under his left arm and on his side as his left arm somewhat hugged the piece of equipment as he watched with an almost cold and unfeeling gaze that had seemed to always paint itself on his features.

Morna knew what he had to do. it was simple burn training 101. you had to get the "Burn" out with something cold. and he could do that. he knew that he would be exposing himself but he did it anyways. Morna walked up to the man and he began to absorb the heat from hism making himself glow a firey orange. he was absorbing the heat from the mans body. In doing so he heald the skin tissue. Morna had felt sronger by the second and was tempeted to drain all of the mans heat, but chose differently. He healed the man he had harmed. and he didnt know why. He turned toward D' Orrin to see his reaction.

"That's very good. I wasn't aware that people actually practiced the art of healing in this day and age. More often than not those of our kind focus on the ability to harm others or defense. So you have my genuine appreciation with healing this man."

And that was when Orrin would then go about replacing his pressure lock helmet back on his head. The two circular locks would spin and in doing so would fore close the helmet shut and lock Orrin's head inside. After that he owuld fold his arms up in front of his chest and would look around the infermary for a moment and then back towards Morna.

"Is there anything else you would like to show me?"

"That was the first time that I have healed someone." Morna didnt know if he should expose himself. he watned to show him, yet he didnt want to, it was a hard decision. Morna lifetd his hand and said "Yes Im the Phoenix" His hand lit on fire and it spread to his elbow. he kept it there and then said. "Im the guy who burned him, He and his frined jumpped me and I tried to protect myself, but I snapped and lost control." he knew that the man could see his eyes and that they would be orange. but that didnt matter. he had come out. and wished that the man didnt try to do anything.

"Well, at least you were man enough to not only admit it, but to also take further responsibility for your actions and heal the man that you damaged. And that's actually very good. But that also begs the question of what are you doing here?"

He'd ask as he looked with a rather inquisitive expression on his face. His right brow would raise up, but that was something that wouldn't be seen as he had a tinted visor on the helmet. The question was rather genuine, but Orrin knew what kind of establishment that he was present in and when Morna had taken the time to heal the man that he had damaged, it meant that he may not have fully committed himself to the Dark Side of the Force. He could tell that Morna used both sides of the Force, but he had yet to fully commit himself to one side or the other. Hopefully with what Orrin was thinking Morna would come along for something of a training session of his own.

Morna knew that the man was wondering about his postion on the force spectrum. He almost killed a man then healed him? No sith has done that. Morna was glad that D' Orrin was not judging him and making him look even worse than he felt. He sighed and answered his question "I came here for sword training and its turned me to the Dark side. but I want to fight it. I want to knows both sides so I can save who I can, and avenge thoes who I didnt. I have trained in Kro Var and some basic on the lightside, but I want to know all that I can."

Orrin looked over his own right shoulder and then towards Morna, A rather sarcastic look was painted on his face, though that would be hard to indicate since he was wearing the visored helmet. A small shake of his head from one side to the next as he huffed out a sigh of displeasure.

"Then I suggest that instead you come with me. I train with the sword myself. So I can at least teach you sometihng on the matter. I came here thinking I could find knowledge, but it seems I was just needed to aid in the training of another whom is connected to Mangicka. ((What he refers to as The Force)) What we should do is make our way out now. I've no desire to face an entire structure full of people whom just want to fight. Nor do I wish to fight the one that was suppose to be training you. Not if I don't have to. The only question that remains is, are you willing to turn your back on this place?"

"I want to finish my training. Im almost done when I have compleated the final test I will come" Morna answered. He needed to do one more thing before he left. And then he would find him he would have to also complete his training on Kro Var. He then turned to the healed man and back to D' Orrin. and said "If It goes my way I will still be in the light. I now know what I must do to conquer the Dark side. Id like to thank you for that, but I will find you when I am finishe with my training here."

"If that's what you wish to do. But do understand that with them, there's a razor thin line between savagery and salvation. Those who fully embrace the dark side usually end up betraying one another. I understand that you think you can walk the line firmly between light and darkness, but few actually can. Most of the offensive abilities that we use are biirthed within darkness. But that does not mean that light cannot guide our hands in their use. You've poken of whom you study and train with. We'll meet again. I know how to track you. Until we meet again my friend."

And with that he would start to sink into the wall off to his side. Passing through it as if he were a ghost. The same manuever that he had used to gain access to the inner chambers of the temple to begin with upon his arrival. Once he was gone, he was returning to his ship and from there off world for his next adventure.

Morna had saw D' Orrin disapate through the wall. It was strange and yet awesome. He would have to make sure that he walked the line and when he is doing so, to no step over that ledge. It would bring chalanges that no other would have to face, and he was contempt with that. Morna then walked out of the infermary to see that the bullys that had tried to stop him ealier were waiting out side for him.

They tried to taunt him. It wouldnt work. He would walk past them without a second thought. He knew that when he would get to his dorm that Morna would have to make sure he had everything in order. He would meditate just like Cabal Haru had said. he would think about what his mistakes were and he would fix them when he had the chance.

What Morna didnt know was that he was becomeing stronger than everyone there, by walking this line. He would still be known as the "Phoenix" but he would only burn people if they would attack them. Even then it would only to be to protect himself. He would be found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom