Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some R&R and time off..... and a little more (Maya)

I smiled as when I had grabbed her hand, she had wrapped her arms around my waist. I was looking at her as I could feel the goosebumps rising on my own body as well as hers. the water was nice a cool, but I was almost burning up. Her comment of being rather yummy made me smile and my heart flutter. Surprisingly guys can get that feeling as well.

As the water was heading up to me, I got a chill as I could feel the water all around me, yet I could feel Maya's body heat against mine own. she then kissed me once more. and I smiled as I kissed her back. only to decided that I could play with her, I suddenly pulled back on both of us to go under the water.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

After they was out far enough their toes couldn't touch the bottom. It didn't take long for her to find herself floating on her own. Only to find herself along. Looking around to where [member="Xander Carrick"] last seen. Only to find herself smirk as reach out in the force to find where he had gone. Only it was to late all she had time take in a deep breath. To find herself under water at the same spot. Only to open her eyes to the fact that Xander was gone again. Finding herself now looking around to find him once again staying under water as she started to swim slowly around. In hope to be finding where he had wonder off.

I smiled as she was pulled under the water with me. even as I swam away from her, she could not find me with the force. Art of the Small allowed my force signature to be hidden. and while she was getting up to the top, I reached out behind her. Moving around her. coming up behind her and popping up. "I thought you were good at finding people?" Winking as I shoved some water at her.

Looking around before she heard his voice only to get a face full of water from him. I am good finding people, if they play fair." Sending water back at him the same way. Only to give into a smirking grin, "Then again " Reaching out in the force only to push him way from her. Before twisting to the side that didn't take the lightsaber hit then diving deep until coming up behind the water fall. In the force "Where are you slow poke." [member="Xander Carrick"]

I smiled as she threw water at me as well. Hen used a force push against me. Sending almost a wave of water at me. Suddenly she was gone from sight. Saying that I was a slow poke. "Oh really? And should we play a game of Hot and Cold now?" Speaking back to her in our minds. WHile she hid herself from me as well with the force. I began to swim forward. Maybe she would play this game with me. "Maybe there will be something in it for you if I get to you."

I do love to play games, Xander, as she let herself be cloak into the force. Feeling the nature around her. Coming first to let the water around her be her shield to start her blending. Finding herself go deeper into the force as let it come around her like a tight blanket or body glove. Flowing once again as she let herself sink to the bottom. Coming to make her breathing almost stop, as to make sure she left no traces from this to take place in the force. You getting cold sweetie, let me give you a hint. What flows heave with water of life,only to flow out wards like force flows out of all living things." [member="Xander Carrick"]

I smiled as she mentioned that I was getting colder. Farther away from her. I then turned around, and as she was spouting rhymes, I thought about the rocks to the side. Maybe she was there? I mean, the perfect place to hide. Large rocks that had been there before I was born, well, not really since I was in a Cryochamber since supposedly the Mandalorian wars, where a Jedi, Revan, defeated them and then became a Sith.

Taking a quick peek I found that she was not there. "Mmmm not there aren't ya?" I smiled as I turned around, looking to the waterfall. "I wonder where my little Whitelight went."

On the bottom of the water fall watching the creature with in the pool go by. This bring a smile upon her lips as spoke once again to Xander, There we go might be getting a little warmer. once again letting the water flow around her so there wasn't even a ripple out of place. It was unlikely with this skill of her master long ago, keep with in the heart of the jungle as a hunter skill. It only got stronger while she been here with the silver jedi. "what comes to rest to settle upon." whispers once again in the force. Only this time she let the fish come around her as if to make the blending more as if their was nothing but a school of fish. Swimming around, controlling her environment she was in her element.

[member="Xander Carrick"]

Walking was impossible here. I had to slowly swim towards her in the water to hear that I was getting warmer, and closer. I got to the waterfall finally, and looking around behind it, I saw nothing. I looked down, but with the rippling of the water, it was hard to see. I finally smiled as she was doing a very fine job of hiding from me.

"Oh and where oh where would you be?"

Oh I don't know you might be very hot even on top of me."

This game they was playing was so much fun, but one that would have to come to the end so. As she would need to go to the surface for air. Coming to her one last trick up her sleeve. Reaching out to the fish sending them swimming together as a school fish to where Xander was trading water. Coming from the bottom top as the fish broke the surface of the water at the same time.

What seemed to be a small school of fish broke out of the water around me. At first it scared me because I did not expect fish to be here. I then laughed and smiled as I looked down letting my head go underwater and opening my eyes in just enough time to see Maya break the surface over to the side. Coming back up. I looked to her as she was treading water now.

With a quick swim over to her I smiled and shook my head, "Now I feel stupid for not seeing you there until you came up."

[member="Maya Whitelight"],

Giving him that playful wink of hers, splashed him with some water, oh do you now, then I did a good job at masking my presents." , knowing that Xander was doing this all to make her feel better. To snap her out of the fact she had faced her first battle. It taking a toll on her mind and spirit. All around them it was a live with the very force that she drew upon. That was of life itself. It all flowed together knowing where it all flowed to make a harmony. "So,now what, we eat first or skip that part.", giving a way her own laughter to him, and with a wink. [member="Xander Carrick"]

Turning my head away from the woman as she splashed water at me, I moved my now wet hair out of my face so I could look at her. Asking if we would skip the food that was there. I looked over my shoulder to see the basket just sitting there, waiting for us to get to it. Turning back around as she winked at me. I shrugged me shoulders. "I have an idea." I swam closer to her and placed a wt hand on her face to pull her towards me and kiss her.

I thought the food could wait, and why would I ruin the moment?

Doing what she could to put up a fight with him. Then again how could she put up a fight with the looks of him. That having to still gain her strengthen as she held up her hands. "Okay okay, you win this round.", as she let him pull her to him. As if the playfulness came out to play as winked. Coming to embrace his kiss upon her lips. Wrapping herself around him. It something couldn't be help feel so much a easy and calm around him. "What now that you got me."

I smiled as she kissed me back. Tasking her lips once more was sending chills down my spine. I felt as though I could not get any higher in my feelings. "Well, I like you." kissing her forehead. "I enjoy your company," I then kissed the tip of her nose. And by looking into her eyes, "I love you." Kissing her on the lips once more. I smiled and broke it off. "And there is probably only one better way than a kiss to show you."

What was with Xander made her heart quicken every time he place a kiss upon her skin. Closing her eyes to savor every kiss that place upon her. Opening her eyes full to his own dreamy eyes. As she curled her lips, giving out a sweet chuckle. "Oh really just what would that be.", as she takes her own fingers and walk them up his chest to his bottom lips. Lending forward as placing her own soft kisses. To each his ear, "Or is it something you going to show me.", as she knew what was to come. All she could do was smile as what happen next only to place between to that loved each other greatly nothing more had to be said or played out.

Feeling the sun on her own face as they laid on the picnic blanket. Holding up a piece of fruit teasing at Xander lips. There was something different as if they was one now then anything. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I smiled as she ran her finger up my chest. Soft and delicate to the point where it almost tickled. When she started to kiss me and whisper in my ear about showing her. I smiled Wrapping my arms around her. "Oh yes, I can show you." And from the first feeling I had. I knew that this was something different.

A while later Maya had fruit in her hands and playfully touched my lips with it. I slid my lips around it and took a bite from the fruit as I could still feel a connection to this woman. She was a Person that I had not felt this way towards. I winked at her as I chewed on the fruit. Letting her lay there in her natural beauty.

Knowing that all to short they would have to go back to the temple. Both of them having different roles to take on with in the temple. "Don't tell me.", as she wink playfully. Taking in the view she had of him. This brought a smirking to her lips. As she let herself look on to the waterfall and all the beauty of the nature. "I love this place its got such peace and balance.", something that she need after the first battle was gone.

"Where does that leave us, my sweet lover.", how she like to speak this from her lips.

She didn't have to remind me that we both took on different roles. She a Healer and one who was connected to the force on a greater level, while I was a Guardian or Sentinel by the actions that I took as a Jedi. I would be geared for battle in less than a minute. While she was a person that wanted to help all people. And that's why I loved her so. She saw the good in everybody when I could not. She learned how to fight from me, and I needed to learn how to be compassionate from her. As she looked me over, and then changed direction to the waterfall asking her question of what to do, I laid back and shrugged my shoulders.

My arm reached out to grab her hand. Still smiling as she called me her 'lover' I spoke, "Well we could go back to work, or we can take the day off and try to have a normal day without the thoughts of war and death constantly around us."

As much as I did want to go back to work and try to end this war before more people began to get hurt, I needed a break or I myself would end up injured. Work with no sleep can make you angry and cranky. Making it more liable for mistakes. "A day where we can do just about whatever we want." turning my head to her I smiled brightly. "A day where we don't have to worry about the problems of the Jedi for once in our lives."

I knew that she might not agree with me because of her wanting to help people. But I wanted her to relax. Sitting up I moved to sit behind her. Placing m hands on her shoulders, I started to massage them. "Just the two of us."

Feeling flowing from her something different then before they had coupled together as one. As if by this very act they bonded together closer then every before. Letting the feeling flow freely to him as what she saw in Xander. Just what did she see in him. The strength that she lacked or was it something different it the balance she brought to him. To tame what he was in his heart. This foreshadow of what her role in this war was to be. Make sure there was balance and thought brought before rushing in with lightsabers blazing.

Very few could view the war and battle the way she did, or hear the deep cries of the souls that bleed out on the battle ground. Compassion that was with in her came at the heavy price. Needing that strong love that made her heart beat faster is what need. That she had found in Xander.

"I would like that as still the cries of all those souls still hunt my dreams.", as she felt own muscles getting tensions. Every touch of his fingers upon her shoulder relaxed herself once again. Lending against his chest Maya head put on. "My love, you speak of my liking, if I would if I could stay here in the very place that is filled such beauty such place that will give me the much needed rest and medication to recharge me but you must do the some but to find calmness not the rage of the battle that gives you your fuel in the force, my sweet sweet love." , as she once again sure with her memory of her childhood on Haruun Kal. Keeping all flowing into him from her as she let out the warrior cage out feeling of how much she keep of her power with in her.

"Now you know there is more to me then meets the eye, the power I keep inside of me I know that that warrior must never come out into power. There is so much I want to tell you, trust you with." all around them now as if the very core of the nature of the force knew she had unleashed came the bending of the trees the plants swagging. Along with the water seem to be under her control could flow upward as if a very deep and powerful mist took hold of the place. Then came the blinding light so power and bright coming from her. All the elements of the environment came flow to and from her." You see my love I see much be on what others can see, in a place of beauty the very fabrics of the force the ripples that flow around everything living." , knowing there was only way as she place a kiss upon his very lips to release the love that drove her passion her deepest feelings for her but something more took place. It was as if they wasn't even on the planet any more but somewhere higher and more powerful then one thought possible. "Feel the good in everything even the darkness of creatures of people, there hearts might be blacken with desire of power and passion but deep down we all flow with the same force energy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom