Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some R&R and time off..... and a little more (Maya)

I stepped out of the speeder as she looked out at the Grove of trees that would hide a waterfall. I turned back around and held my arms out to grab Maya from the speeder. Her arms around my neck as she kissed me. Really all I had done was get her out of the speeder, allowing her to stand there. I smiled and let my hands slide to her hips. "I thought you might like it. But there is something else that may be better." I gave her a wink.

Picking her up with a hand on her back and an arm under the crook of her legs. I started to walk her towards the grove. Moving past the trees and plants. it really was a Sight to behold. Even when I visit here pretty often.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Breaking the tree line only to hear the water first before taking in the whole site. Nothing was said but for her pink eyes darting all over the place. Taking in the clear water that could see the bottom, to the different color of leaves and plants. Wanting to reach out in the force and touch each plant. It was a very touching moment for her, as closed her eyes with a wide grin on her lips that dance and play on each new plant life she touch in the force. Heaven was the only way to take it all in. How each one had a different signature in the force just like each of us do.

Opening now could see the pink of her eyes brighter with life. Reaching up on both side of his cheeks to make sure he understood what she was feeling right this moment. Looking into his deep blue eyes. Breath taking... smiling at him, with the joy on her lips. Letting everything from her pour out into Xander, let it dance around him the love, joy and ..something else ...her eyes widen much more. I feel the love not only from all this but from..in ..[member="Xander Carrick"] not able to finished her words just why ....

I could only smile as I could see her face. Feeling the warmth of the sun on her face. And the nice cool water that allowed the area around here to not be so hot. I allowed her to stand on her own two feet. As much as I was physically strong, Carrying a woman around over rocks and branches, was not an easy thing. And well, You know I would never say anything like that to her face.

her hands came to my face as she looked at me saying that it was breathtaking. I smiled and allowed my hands to be on her waist for another time. She then started to speak about all the love that was coming from the area, but within me as well. I raised my left eyebrow, "and would it be wrong of me to feel that way towards you?" My excuse for holding her close to me was that I didn't want her to fall over, but really, we both knew that I liked her. and well, maybe a little more than liked.

Holding on to both side his face tendering as had been doing. Eyes deeply searching his, for the answer she was seeking. No...I have feeling deep with in me I have tried to keep there..we..are jedi ..should we have love like this we each other. Clearing this had been on her mind for a while now, since there first meeting in the training room. Teaching her the form, to defend herself. Knowing that when she could truest him enough to tell him about her son being taken. It was him that keep her on this path needed to be on, that one she walked know. Letting her thumb rub at his cheek bone creasing softly.

Xander what are... to do with this better us, if we denind it with each other then we are fooling ourself ....aren't we. [member="Xander Carrick"] Letting out her force full as it swirl out in the open freely as if the wind was blowing, trees felt more alive as if she was control the very core of this place with her feelings for the one that stood in front of her. As if the trees leaves where changing there color to that of fire orange, blue and red. Then the smell would come from the flowers as then where fully in bloom. Her own body lifting off the grown as if she was floating on air. Hair all around her now flowing as if the two wasn't even there but some place with in the very fiber of nature.

I shook my head to her questions. I placed my hands on her neck with my thumbs along her jawline. Smiling at her and looking into her pink eyes. "We are Jedi. But different. We don't conform with the other Jedi that works with the Republic. They believe that by sitting back with diplomacy is the way to end the Sith. We are different and we work on the front lines to stop them. Because of this, why should we conform to their regulations and ways of not being able to have feelings for another person?" Shaking my head I came closer to her. Resting my forehead against her own.

"I won't deny it Maya. I.... I love you."

And thats when I went in to kiss her. Only this time. It was with passion and not for her cheek or forehead. But for her lips that have touched my cheeks time and time again.

[member="Xander Carrick"]

Flowing all that was around her now, all that matter was Xander. Welcoming his touch upon her skin only to look deeply into his eyes when he came out with his feelings for her. Knowing that this was what she felt from him for sometime. Only to finding herself to let his lips lock with her own. Just the softness of his was enough for to want to keep their own lips lock upon each other.

Finding that all around her was being bend by the very light. Flowing around all that had the force flowing through it only to find herself not wanting the moment to let go. It was all she could do this was the peace she so wanted to calmness nothing matter.
Xander I love you to...

And my stomach was full of butterflies. Kissing her was unlike anything else. She broke apart to tell me that she loved me as well. Smiling, I winked at her as I spoke, "Next time you do that..... Linger" I knew what it was like to fly. having the wind in my hair and breaking across my skin. But the small gusts that came across the both of us with the flying feeling in my stomach. It was just all to.... perfect.

Sometimes a guy needs seconds of something, and well, I went for a second kiss from her.

Having to take everything in about him, then the feeling and seeing the beatify that they had just created. Only stop her to the point that she could feel him lending back into her fully for another kiss. Not stopping this at all but more of inviting him to stay longer. Wrapping her arms around him now fully to embrace him, only to let the time around them stand still. Feeling everything on a mirc level only to know that this had to last longer never wanting to let go of this moment in time.

It had take all the pass to get to this moment how she knew he had her in his site, to protect her when she didn't think she need to be protected. Only to have him always there by her side, no matter when she had said to him. [member="Xander Carrick"]

All I could feel was her inviting me more to her. Wrapping her arms around me, I did the same with one hand on her hip and another on her back pressing up to me. I could taste the flavor of some fruit on her as we kissed. This one choice I made to kiss her, would change my entire life. I knew it would because of my opening of my feelings towards her. Since my revival to the Galaxy, This was the best day of my life.

Leting them embrace for a good while not wanting to let him go for nothing. It was their moment now to feel what flowed around them was real. Could only feel the the love flowing from him to her then back. Only to taste his sweetness upon her own tongue. As if now they was flowing with in the current of the force. It was if she could see different colors in the force but brigher and clearer in the force. Oh what she could hear of his heart beating in his own heart as her went piter pat agains her own skin in her chest. To feel the smoothness of him wrapped around. This moment is wonderful, its as if time is standing still, for us. her hands creasing him as if she was doing this to some of the plants she tender take care of back at the temple up high in the sky, in the green house. Hear the creature around the songs of the birds , and bee's around that was going around flower to flower.

Slipping her fingers down to his hands still to enter lace them with his, as held on a little longer to the kiss they was locked into. Finding it so hard to part from his lips since having them lock together for the second time. In this moment in time.

Oh I could barely think. It was so hard to think past her smooth lips and just tasting the essence of her. I felt on a different world that was unknown to everyone else, except for the two of us. Even as she laced her hands with mine own. I feel that we had to let go sometime and breath normally. Really the only separation that happened was our lips, as I rested my fore head against her own. "Oh only if I could stop the stars from moving and from time passing by."

I smiled at her as I spoke. Feeling her breathing and beating chest up against my own. "I uh.... I forget why I brought you here." I shrugged my shoulders, placing my open hand onto her cheek. "But this was a far better idea."

There wasn't anything in the world at that moment that could denied what was happening between the two of them. Closing her eyes reaching out with her senses to him as if feeling him not only with her soft touch now upon him. Feeling of the skin that so soft under her finger tips. Only to be brought back to the reason why he had brought her here. I believe it was to get me out of my room that I had locked myself up in sense the battle, Xander something about not stay coupled up. This is nice to it really is. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I smiled as she gave a reason for being cooped up in her room after the battle that she had told me to leave from. I still do not know what happened later on, but I do know, that she was safe and sound. And relatively in one piece. I held her still within my arms. Letting her weight rest against me and off of her leg. "Well now that you are out here, with me, what do you want to do?"

I interlocked my hand within hers. I had an idea on what to do, but if she wanted to do something else, I can accommodate her into what I had in mind.

Smiling on her lip widen, as she looked once again at the waterfall, all around her. Before speaking again letting herself once again drink in the nature. Only to make her smile more pulling all around her to with in her to cause a peace with in her. Rush of her feelings over what had happen in battle. All she could do let herself reach out in the force to touch upon his mind that all was while, that she was here safe. His feelings toward her more then just a friendship, more then what it should be between the two of them. All she could do was smile again before speaking, "No, why was it that you brought me all the way out her, I'm guess its more then kissing me or was that not even plan." [member="Xander Carrick"]

I smiled as she asked what we were supposed to do. Then continuing if kissing was even in the equation. I teetered tottered my head back and forth as though I was thinking or joking around with her. I then stopped and looked at her as she was enjoying all of this nature that was around her. "Well I Had a plan for a small picnic, maybe dip our feet in the water, but I won't lie when I say I thought about kissing you."

Taking her hand and lifting it up for her to see as I spoke a little more.

"But kissing you now, made it all the better." I winked at her letting her know, that I didn't mind all of that kissing.

The very eyes that had been scanning the beauty around them. To come resting back upon Xander, with her lips still moisten by his lips upon hers. Only to come back with a wink of her own. Oh really know how long have you wanted to to place you lips upon mine. Giving away nothing only to find herself looking at the pinic that he had set up for them to enjoy. I will not deind myself that this was enjoy I feel as those I can kiss you all night long and never be tried of those lips that are so soft upon me. The sweet taste of your mouth with in mind. [member="Xander Carrick"]

Finding her lips lock upon his again with her hands upon his back after unlocking them with his hands. As she let her feel just how much in shape his back was as if she could explore it with every finger tip then not be satisfied. Once again half breaking the kiss to whisper to him. the water would be enjoyable.

I smiled as she asked me the question of how long I have wanted to kiss her. I could only chuckle as we walked towards the cloth that was laid out for us. "For a long time that I would rather not admit." Sadly it was really the first time that I truly knew her. it was a simple training session that I had. but things went differently. Since then, I had a connection with her, and one that would not be so readily thrown away.

She then admitted to enjoying the sweet taste of my kiss. I stopped and turned to her as she put her hands on my back and kissed me. I moved my hands to have one on her hip and the other on her arm. Tasting the ambrosia of her essence. I could smell her, and oh did I like it. I envied it. her whisper made my spine shake with lust as she said that the water would be nice. I smiled brightly as though my face was mad of a sun.

"Yes, I know it is." I moved my hands to both be on her hips. I kissed her shortly once more, "Would you join me in a small swim?"

Looking at all that was laid out for them by the water edge. This only bring another smile upon her lips. Only her own eyes now wonder to the towards the water. Looking upon the water its smoothness. Only closing her eyes it was going be on what could be seen. Finding her own face brighten up. "I think a dip in the water would be wonderful" Giving another kiss, not at all getting tried of them. Finding the help to the blanket only to start her pealing off the layers. Only after such time leaving her skin exposed. All her fresh scars could be seen. Only to pause to see if Xander had gotten himself ready. Only to find herself wanting to be into the refresh water. "I"m ready, I think." with a playful smirk upon her face.

I smiled as Maya had to let me go. She had to undress to get into the water. and in the side of my vision I watched her as I undressed myself. looking up to her as I was done, she was already waiting for me. Somehow she was many times faster than myself at taking off clothes. but even then, I looked to see scars over her body. Almost all of them done before I had met here. However, It was not like I was without a blemish. I had scars over my body as well. mostly a scar on my left arm from a blast of a sonic pistol. I had a few scars from lightsabers when I was younger, but most notably i had one long line on my left pectoral. Cutting down form my shoulder and almost halfway down my stomach.

She smiled as I could see that she maybe wanted to hide her scars. but she was wrong to hide them. Each scar that was on someone, showed the trials that they had to go through. To me, it showed that she was a strong woman. And that only reinforced my vision of Maya. She was beautiful in many ways. These scars did not take away from that. They never would. I grabbed her hand with mine own.

"You are.... breathtaking." Smiling brightly at her as I began to lead her to the water.

All she could do was stare at his own scars on his body. Letting her empathy go flowing out of her, knowing how much hurt came with each one of those scars let upon his body. As it was her body had more then just the scars that covered parts of her body. It was all the tattoos that covered her own body included the sith tattoos, that was giving to her at birth. That still remind as a mystery to her. One day she would come to found out only after the force guild her. Finding herself have her around around his waist. Only took her breath away once more. To feel his warm coming off his body, to have his skin beneath her own skin. As her own toes just hit the water feeling the water only much more inviting.

"Your drop dead, yummy your self", winking at him playfully. Finding they way slowly up more pausing once in a while to keep her footing. Until they fully into the water. This bring up a smile upon her lips of how she could feel what the water could bring to her smooth of it. To be able to share it with someone like [member="Xander Carrick"] . Only made her want to give a kiss upon his lips once again. That she did putting her arms around him fully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom