Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some R&R and time off..... and a little more (Maya)

VOSS
SILVER JEDI TEMPLE
PERSONAL OFFICE
5:36 PM

I was sitting in a office that I was stuck in for a while. Filling out paperwork on the recent battles that took place here at the Temple, and on Courscant. Giving detailed reports on what happened on my end, as well as progress reports for the people that I were training. Going through the files, I found one name that brought a smile to my face. [member="Maya Whitelight"]. A Jedi Zeltron that I had taught a few lightsaber forms to and who I had personal relations with. Well, if you considered us calling each other Brother and Sister as personal Relations, then yes I had some.

I could just remember how she hugged me and I to her because of her past problems with her son and a particular Sith. I thought about how she was doing and wondered after the battles that she had also taken place in. Was she okay? Did she need my help? I didn't know, so I decided to do something for her. With a smile I picked up my Com link and started relaying what I wanted.

TWO HOURS LATER

I had gathered all that was needed. and well, I kind of made a day out of it. One of the nearby lakes had a waterfall that was very nice. I checked out the area before and found that it was not so loud from the rushing waters. it was small that it was a little bit larger than a showerhead.

I had a friend of mine in the Rangers set everything up as I walked to her room. I was dressed in a simple tunic and pants wearing nothing extra because there was no need. I stopped myself from knocking on the door, and decided that I should do it now anyways. I rapped my knuckles on the door three times and wait for the woman's answer.

Knowing that this wasn't a normal place for one like Maya to have her own room at. On top of the temple in one of the green house that had some of the herbs among other plants. Puzzlement had came across her now, giving away to a little laughter. might had something to do with the last time try coming into the green house to find her will in her natural beatitude. Come in. Today she had nothing but a sport bra looking and something what of short shorts, the fresh scars upon her left side of her stomach could be seen. Her leg was taking the longest having both bones of the lower leg shattered.

There she was in the middle of the room, over some of her plants spraying them with water. Putting down the water bottle, trying to get up only to fall back down on the little bench. Reaching down to pick up a wooden staff, upon which she then got herself up. Seeing that it was Xander that can called upon her. Xander, I'm glad you came to visit, come in welcome to my sanctuary. Giving him a playful wink, as let herself hobble to him, she had gotten herself pretty missed up. Finding herself facing him, lending into him heavy giving him a kiss on the cheek, smile upon her lips got better. what do I owe you present, I don't think I'll be doing in training for at less another week or so. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I felt nervous to say the least about her and what could have happened over the battles that had taken place. And when I heard from behind the door to open it. I did so and saw her as she was dressed for a simple day today. and was watering her plants. my eyes looked her over as she fell down on the bench, I walked over to her and offered my hand as she grabbed her walking stick. She had a leg problem from what I could tell, but I was not going to press on her about it.

As she hobbled over, I placed my arm around her waist as she reached up to kiss me on the cheek. I smiled and kissed her in return on the forehead. As she asked for what present this was for me to visit I smiled, "Yeah, it looks very nice Maya. it makes this place look, homey. and I wanted to visit you. been a while since we last talked." I started to move her towards a chair, "And you need to not be standing on your leg, it already looks bad." And before she could argue with me, I held up a finger, "Don't argue with me sis, I know that something happened to your leg, and I don't want it to get worse."

I then knelt down next to eh chair so I could still be next to her, "Well if you really want to know, I wanted to take you out somewhere. This place has been filled with War and battles. So I thought that by helping you to relax. Take a load off your know?" I said with a smile.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

All she really wanting to do be left alone to her thoughts. Swirling around was all kinds of emotions for her to sort out, even to replay back some of the battle. In this sea it had a storm that had been boiling for some times. Not wanting to argue with her brother as he had took the roll on to be to her. Finding herself looking down at her leg at the sith that shared. Then back up with him smiling at him, with the playfulness. Your right, it got smashed by a sith I know personality. Looking him over as to what he had came here for, nodding to him. I'm guessing I'm not going to have a say in this either am I [member="Xander Carrick"] It was not getting out of it now, getting out for some fresh air could be good for her. Pushing up from where was sitting only to find Xander arms wraped around her once again looking up at him, with a smirk to her soft lips. Finding herself once again lost in his eyes.

It was what going on inside of her that she had many question. More so then not dealing with what seem to be more and more the inner self of hers. All that had happen to her since coming to the order, piling on her only to had more weight as time went on. Just then where he had position one of her hand was over the lightsaber slash, upon her stomach. Kissing his cheek gentle, as she smile upon him, letting her hand intertwine into his finger. On that side lifting his hand easy and putting it higher up on her torse away from the scaring that had form nicely. I'm ready as I will ever be.

I nodded my head as she spoke of having no say in this. I wanted her leg to head because it would not be good for her to ruin it by doing something else to mess it up. so for now, she was not going to be standing on it a whole bunch. She said that she was ready and I just gave her a side glance, "If you think you are...." I then in turn gave her a wink as I stood up, "Well since I want to get you there, and I am not making you walk any more than you need," I offered her my hand open and rather inviting, "I'm thinking of carrying you if you don't mind."

With our last talk about trusting one another, I was offering mine here for her to trust in me. While it could be that I could just simply aid her to the speeder that I had in mind, it would still look as though I am only accommodating her. But to carry her, I was putting all that I could into her. And as my "sister" I wanted to help her all that I can, So it was no hindering that at all.

As an afterthought. I remembered about a few things here and there saying that women liked being swept off there feet, and well, I would be doing that literally.

Yes, I could use the fresh air, nature that I love so much. Placing her eyes upon him once again, as if nothing else was going to change his mind, even if she wouldn't amit it to [member="Xander Carrick"] could use a ear, right now. All the hard chooses that had to be made upon the battle field. Had seen some battle before but nothing on the scale that took place. Grabbing her stick, in her hand looking at him, giving her own little twisted smirk upon her face. Yes, it might be the best, but don't think you going to be doing this all the time. Even before getting out the last word from her lips, he had her off her feet into his arms. Finding it easier on them both if she just wrapped her arms around him. Kissing his cheek softly once again. Would feel her empathy coming from her into him, laid her head on her shoulder. Knowing that they would be seen by some as had choosen to live on the roof in the green house. Whispering to him, in his ear, letting herself breath out her air before doing so., You, know Xander there are those that might get the wrong picture but this they might....oh..I don't know...thing other...things...maybe. Knowing that this wasn't all the way true at less didn't think in her own mind, just that he was reaching out to her, being that had a lot going on with in her life. Keeping thing bottled up wasn't the best way to deal with it.

I smiled as she said that fresh air would be nice, and after her hands were on me with the little smirk on her face. Saying that I might not be doing this all the time, "Oh I don't know about that." I said with a smile of my own. Shen then moved up into my arms. I held her with my right arm under the crook of her knees, and my left hand on her upper back as she wrapped her arms around my neck. And with a kiss on my cheek, I started to walk her out of the room. I moved her just right to avoid her head from hitting the door, and by moving her out, She spoke. Saying that things might look different. I shook my head, "If they wanted to know, I can tell them that I am taking care of a dear friend of mine."

Walkiing her out to where I would take her to have a good time.

Lifting her head a bit to look into his blue eyes, before speaking, "Oh really now" shaking her head playfulness. Then giving him a shove with the palm of her hand to his cheek to turn his head a bit kissing his cheek again. Making it out to the speed that after taking his time and gentleness to sit her down get her leg into the speed. Reaching up patting him on his cheek, only to smile at him. Feeling the cool air, come across her face, knowing that need this more then anything else. Feeling the smell she so loved being in the outdoors. It was strange to know that Xander knew what needed more then she did, right now to sore things out. Closing her eyes as she let the force flow out of her to touch every living thing, breathing live into her once again. Feeling that his eyes where upon her watching for a time. Before feeling him slide next to her to get on the way. All the way there feeling the calling of each plant, tree, flower and even the wild life. Even putting her both arms up for the wind to dance between her fingers.

Even feeling the hair whipping around her in such a way. Enjoy herself more then every before to be alive to wrap each living thing around her own body. Even each breath she took the raising and falling of her chest. Happiness flood out of her her as if it was a fleece blanket. "I feel the more alive now I have the love of nature there is no more darkness there only life. Only that peace is around us all now, the hope of everything, beautiful and just. "Oh Xander can you feel it, speak to you as it does me." [member="Xander Carrick"]

She was really liking the outside. I just watched her as I could feel her pull of the force. Wanting to reach out and feel nature in its intended glory. Her movements of splaying out herself to feel more made me smile. She tried to reach out to the world. I looked around feeling the wind in the face myself. I looked to her as she spoke. Feeling the peace of the world. And how there was nothing standing between you and the grandeur of nature. I walked over to her as she stood wrapping my arms around here, I smiled, "I already know about it, Maya." I grabbed her hand within my own, ​"I experience it all the time, and I can think of one place that you may like out of all the places on Voss."

I lead her to a speeder, open seat speeder that could fit two or more people. and well, only two would be riding it today. I lifted her up and sat her down in the seat because really there was not a door to get in. I moved over to my seat to drive the speeder, "Now, would you like a Sunday ride, or something a little bit more fast?" I spoke to her, giving a wink as though I knew what she really wanted.

This had to have her think or did with a playfulness coming out in her as she wink at him finally Oh I think you can surprise me Finding herself getting her body better position in the seat. Waiting until he was into the driver seat lending over to give him a longer hug then feeling his own before sitting her down in the seat. Also, taking her fingers to his opposite jaw line turning his face fully to him. Getting so close to his face searching his own eyes deeply there was the carrying she had saw the first time they had met. You know I what I need at the right time. How you figure out where I would hidden myself? Xander you feel it here don't you. Reaching out with her hand placing it on his chest upon his heart. What would I do with out Xander? I would be lost in my own thoughts.

Having to move herself to get around the where his lips, to place a kiss upon his cheek, reaching around him to embrace him in a another tight enjoyable hug. Letting the peace rush from her to to end up around him, into him just how much see felt right now to show him this the only way that was though her own empathy. Lending back as she wonder just where he was going to take her on this day trip of his. Lending against him waited to see how he was get them there. You know I feel closer to nature then anything in the force it gives me peace, it gives me my joy of feeling the life. [member="Xander Carrick"]

Even though she had ignored my question, I paid attention to her as she said that I somehow had given her something she needed, without her telling me about it at all. I let her place her hand on my chest as she was so close to me. Reaching out to me she kissed me on the cheek and gave me another hug. I returned it in kind. Feeling her body against mine, I could feel almost as how she did. and being able to do that, I could see many more things.

She ended the hug and leaned against me. Saying that the force brought joy to her. I nodded my head, letting my left arm drape on her shoulders as she leaned against me in the speeder. Good thing the speeder had a bench seat.

"That's good. It should bring you joy. If it didn't...... then i don't know what would." Giving her a smile as I turned on the engine. I think we will have a slow ride this time. I thought to myself. With her in my arms, There was something else that I felt, and I couldn't place it. "but I think, that you will like where I am taking you." Puttin the speeder into gear. I drove forward.

Her mind still on the though of what he said about something bring her peace. All around them now was peace, it was very life of nature flowing around throw the force. As they went she let her eyes look to the sky as there was a bird that flow in the sky above them. Reaching out in the force to speak to the bird. Feeling how he soak and looking for something prey to eat. ​ I don't like war, there to much death and destruction, all the echos off those that dead on the battle field full my heart with sadness. Joy that they are one with the force I know, still its hard.

Breathing out a sigh as they went on with the picture prefect drive they was on. The sun into their face the joy to feel it on her skin. Knowing in her mind it must feel good to him to, along with the fresh air. I sure I'll like where we are going, are we close to it. Even those she had hunted a lot there was still place that she hadn't been yet, after all it was a very big place. Smiling once again at all around her include the one sitting right next to her. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I understood that Maya didn't like war. I didn't either. War was not always a good thing. it never was. Sure it may have boosted the Economy, and gave jobs to all of those in the Stars. I spoke to her in return. "Nobody does hun. Even I don't." With her in my arms and driving the speeder Her voice spoke up again asking if it was near by. Chuckling as I answered her, "Yeah I guess. Just a few more minutes of driving. Promise." Looking at her, and letting my left eye wink at her.

Driving on to where this little place was, it was out of the ways a little, but it was worth the drive.

Raising her head and looking to the side of her face. Letting him have another one of her soft kisses. Finding enjoying herself which was very much needed, why did she think she could just lock herself away. Once again laying herself down upon his side as she enjoy the time, not wanting to rush even a minute of it. Not mine the wink he give her, it was a wonderful feeling. How do you deal with the afterwards. Touching her hand upon his jaw line, only to find herself leaving it there for a bit, then softly stroking at it, her fingers tip going to his neck. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I could feel Maya Shift her body to kiss me on the cheek as I was driving. She then placed her hand on my jaw and neckline, asking me how I deal with it. I was silent for a moment. Thinking of all the battles that I had. And how my past really was. My parents or whoever they were, locked me away because of a war, and I woke up in the middle of one. And I just had to deal with it. I guess you could say that I grew up with it. I finally answered.

"I fight so others don't have to..."

really that was all that could be said. I knew that later on there will be wars after I am dead and gone. but in each of those situations, There will always be someone who fights to protect others and to stand up in the most dire of situations. Some would call them Paragons. Champions, Swords or Shields for the people. But no matter the title, they all fought for about the same reason. and that was to fight so others, won't have to deal with the loss of having to see people die before your hands. to see blood across your vision, or a person being literally torn apart in front of you.

Letting her fingers brush up against the soft of his bare skin exposed. In was what taking place in her mind, all that been told her over the last few weeks. It had been a lot for her to take in. After the war could it be that she need to rethink what side was right. Light always brings hope when there was noting but darkness. It was the light that was brought by her and others like her and Xander that righteous. Xander, sweet do you every get those thoughts in your mind, that we are the ones in the wrong, and we really don't have a good understanding what the sith are. Looking up at him now as once again took her from his shoulder to look at him deeply. Looking herself some in those deep blue eyes of his. Laying one of hand on his upper leg to rest it there. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I huffed as the huge question was asked about if the sith were really the good guys. I thought about it for a moment. About all the things I have seen and done myself. Answering to the best of my ability.

"There are many things that can change a human to do.... ugly things. and I have seen the Dark side take place in every one of them. They learn to not care for others, and what I do is fight for the people who can take care of themselves, or are neglected, or even hurt by these events."

I pulled her close to me, and while keeping my eyes on the road, I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Sometimes, it's good to dwell on things we may not understand, but if you do it for too long, you may lose yourself within your thoughts."

Caring to much was she the one that had to keep the balance with all this war and darkness. Then came the softness of lips upon her forehead, ones that she welcomed fully. To be in his arms for the time, to let go all the worries just for a moment in time. Knowing now more then anything he was right about her needing to get out way from everything. How did he know how close she was to nature that brings life to a world gives flowing of life. Its a cycle of life that one could feel flowing all around.

I know its hard, Xander, sweet to not think about such things. I want nothing more then there to be peace put down all weapons life beside each other to think all life is precious. To love it like I do, to let the very core of it flow throw everyone veins. Oh, like nothing more to let others see this throw my own eyes. Do you know what I mean to have it come from here. Letting herself wrap her arm fully behind him to the other side. Then placing the other hand upon his chest by his heart. Love, Hope, Compassion. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I let her wrap her arms around me, as she spoke, I jut had to think, If someone was to know of both sides, they could use both of them respectively to help others. I had heard stories of long ago of a White Knight that was on Courscant and saved a few people from a few fights, and even though he was considered a Jedi by some, He was seen working with sith. Maybe he was one of those people that stood on both sides, trying to get the best of both worlds. "I want peace as well. I just only wish to know how I can do it the easiest."

as she placed her hand on my chest, she could feel my heart beat. it was at a normal pace, nothing out of the ordinary. and surely not too slow for me to be dead. as she did this, I placed a hand on her own, holding it within mine, while driving with one hand. And in the last few seconds of the hand holding, I slowed the speeder down, "Almost there, Just a little walk there and you will see what I am talking about." I squeezed her hand and kissed the top of her hand.

Knowing what was wanted of peace was more easier said then done. Sense what he truly wanted also, deep down they both wanted the same things. It wasn't long it seem after that they slowed down to a crawl then stop all together. Looking around at the tall trees, trying to make out what directions they may be heading in. Coming to make it as she listen to all the sounds around including was that water she heard off in the distance. Shaking her head as she waiting for him to get out watching him with her pink eyes that seem to let to see into his very soul.

Reaching out with her arms to put them around his neck. It was the feeling he got from him to the very sou. A strange feeling of what taking place between the two of them. Feeling now more then anything as smile came playfully across her lips. Giving him another wink of hers before she nestle into his neck. Oh its lovely and peaceful here, I like this a lot.. Placing upon his cheek another one of her sweet soft kisses that seem to last longer. [member="Xander Carrick"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom