Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some R&R and time off..... and a little more (Maya)

I could feel everything she was. Her pheromones washing over me in the form of love and compassion. Her words were almost soothing even when she spoke of wanting to trust me, and how she felt about the force. So much to say that everyone had the same amount. Even when people used it in different ways with different meanings. We were all one in the same. All of use would come to meet the same fate. That much I agreed on. it was something that I would not simply forget. her resting on my chest as she spoke. Moving my head just a little to be on the side of her own.

She turned and kissed me. And once more, her passion and caring for others came over me. My hands almost stopped working on her shoulders. She broke the contact to speak. Saying that each of us had the same force running through us. I nodded my head to her and looked at her eyes. Seeing that every word she spoke, was full of meaning and the truth of her heart.

"If it is too your liking, then lay with me." Wrapping my arm around her to be around her stomach as she rested against me. "Let yourself free, and be calm." I leaned a little to kiss her forehead. Pushing the thoughts away about her not wanting to share with me about her past. As much as I loved her, I knew that we both had skeletons in the closet. Telling about our whole selves would be required of a later date. A time when she was comfortable with sharing the information of her past. She may have thought I was scared of who she once was, but I was not. Loving her now, meant that whatever happened in the past, made her the way that she is now. Shaping her into the independent, beautiful and well thought woman that she is today.

I was ready for her whenever, it was herself that she had to move on and be comfortable with before she could share. "Be at peace my lover." I spoke in a soft whisper into her ear.

[member="Maya Whitelight"],

What wouldn't be to her liking with Xander? "Yes I would like this very much, Xander.", has she just found the one that would keep her safe and in balance. Feeling all of herself flow around her the very nature now loose with in her outside of her as if they had been protect by the very planet itself. Laying her head down upon his chest she did. Feeling every fiber in his body all the flowed in and out. The softness of his breath his touch upon her skin.

All around her now as she let her very force take over all over now come flowers of different colors and shapes. As the fragrances came dance around them now as if to make it seem as if this was the force that had bonded them together or something more into play even for the two of them to not know. "I...must admitted something..I never felt this stronger about someone before. In my line of work before coming to seek more training in the force by the jedi I had to do many things I not proud of." , in him she could be at full peace. Pulling her own self up to let her hair flow around her own self looking down upon Xander. Lending down she kissed her softly on his lips. Once again the start of the bond again came more and more then anyone else every in her life. "I'm yours know that no matter what could be or yet to come.",

[member="Xander Carrick"]

Laying down with her blue hair on my chest. I could feel her warmth swell. Running my hand through her hair and caressing her as we were laying down. The soft fibers of her hair sliding through my fingers felt good. It gave me something to focus on about her. She then began to speak saying that she had never felt such strong feelings for someone. Not in the sense of her past of having to do things to survive. But out of pure love for me. Her body moved to lean over me, I smiled brightly as she came in for a kiss.

Unlike the others before, this one will completely filled with emotion. Flooded with true intent. Even with her hair in my face, it was the greatest moment of my life thus far. She then got closer to me. Wrapping one arm around her back and the other grabbing her waist to keep her ontop of me. Her voice spoke softly and with hot breaths on my face. Proclaiming that she was mine no matter what. I smiled and kissed her once more on her pink lips. "I am yours to keep and to hold, Maya." I sealed the deal with a kiss, "Now I believe is where we give ourselves to each other."

I moved my hand to her face and brought her to me in a kiss, Filled with my own passion to show her, That I had the same for her. Giving myself to her, I would be everything she needed.

*Fade to black*

Finding herself for once at deeper peace as if something was release in her more so then in the water. Just what had the force to do with only time would time. As she once dreamed of not what happen on the Corsent. Those hunting screams didn't come into her dreams. It was now a enter peace that now calm her being. Laying on her head was upon Xander fast a sleep she would be for some time. In all there sharing in all the nature. Her arms was wrapped around him. Her own breath was a soft easy as she sleep. Only thing was that her lips was moving. Nothing would let herself now what she was saying in her native language.

<two will come from one womb to different path they will travel, there existences will be their fate will enter twine.>

Then her lips was once again lips was with out words. To find herself sleeping soundly. Only to find herself holding onto Xander as she inch her way to his neck. "My soul has found the mate I must keep with in balance." then again she was out of sleepily soundly again.

It was later that Maya had her head resting on me. Asleep as I lay their breathing. Falling asleep after her after our time spent together. It was then that she started to speak in a different language that I had not heard before. One that was probably native to her tongue. I only got the words somewhat as I was half asleep. I looked up to her as she stopped and began to inch her way up to me.

Stopping as her head was under my chin, She spoke of her soul finding her Mate that she must keep in balance. Well "mate" was me. That was easy. As for keeping me in balance, I knew some of that already. She made me think with a clearer head and have a more open heart to others. But something about the way that she said it sent chills up my spine. Having one hand around her back and resting on her side, the other came and pushed some of her hair away from her face, and my mouth as I spoke silently as to not wake her.

"Love can do strange things I guess."

In this other ways after which she had sent into a peaceful dream of herself. Then came into the being something more then anything a desire of her own heart that had now calm herself down. He would be the one that would be her anchor. After all which time she had something more to live for. It after some time as it had been a very long time since she had slept at all. After all all she could hear when she closed her eyes was the screams that the battle had brought on the innocent. It was the sith that rain this upon the people of the planet. All she wanted to happen was there to be peace not war no other innocent to get hurt.

Waking up slowly in his arms not speaking as she s tried herself awake. First thing she felt was Xander his heart beat along with something else that was the love that now flow freely from each other. As she let herself look not only what they had just done but also what she had done because of the bond and love that the bond had on her. In and around them what was a beautiful place is now much more lovely. As the flowers bloom and the green lives of the planets and the tree was brighter. It was her own self more open in the force could be felt even on a more deeper level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom