Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some planet somewhere

"Conversations are not what I do." He said without hesitation. At least he could answer that, right? "What do I want? I need a Mentor from the Dark Side of the Force." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Why? Because I want to go home without being killed by Jedi." He said, and he prepared for the next rejection that she would undoubtedly deliver him.

@[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

"If all you want is to not fear the Jedi, then cease being a Sith," Nessarose shrugged as she took another wing into her mouth, "the Force is too complex and too great to be used as nothing but a shield against the monsters that lurk in the closet. A slugthrower would serve you well if you know how to aim."

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

"No." He simply said. "Slugthrowers are insignificant against the Force." He said as if it was a fact that she should know herself. "Tell me, do you just flee from the Jedi whenever they are near? Don't like to create scenes?"

@[member="Nessarose deWinter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom