Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Some old bar on Tatooine

On the harsh desert planet of Tatooine, in the port city of Mos Espa, Kel was at a bar, leaning against a wall, listening in on conversations to gather information whether it be gossip or local rumors.

Typically, the man would not find himself on a harsh desert planet such as Tatooine. But if he wanted this deal to work out, then the client had to see him in person. For this, Jake was willing to make that sacrifice.

At a booth towards the back of the bar, the man watched as the nicely dressed Muun lowered into the seat across from him.

"Have you come with the information we spoke of?"

The Muun simply smiled, relaxing into the cushion of the chair.

"C'mon Jake, we are partners here. At least buy me a drink first."

Annoyed, the man called over a bartender to bring them two beers. Hopefully this deal went quick. You never knew who was listening in at places like this.

Last edited:
Typically, the man would not find himself on a harsh desert planet such as Tatooine. But if he wanted this deal to work out, then the client had to see him in person. For this, Jake was willing to make that sacrifice.

At a booth towards the back of the bar, the man watched as the nicely dressed Muun lowered into the seat across from him.

"Have you come with the information we spoke of?"

The Muun simply smiled, relaxing into the cushion of the chair.

"C'mom Jake, we are partners here. At least buy me a drink first."

Annoyed, the man called over a bartender to bring them two beers. Hopefully this deal went quick. You never knew who was listening in at places like this.

Kel moved to a spot nearby the booth the two men were sitting at, trying not to draw too much attention to himself. "This is getting interesting." he thought.

The two bottles were set down on the table by the server. Foldint, the Muun, reached for his beverage first. He took a drink before Jake reached for his own. This was too casual for his liking. Next time he would make sure the setting was more serious.

"Now that you have your drink, are you ready to talk?

A small smile began to appear on the Foldint's face.

"Of course. Well, after the credits, of course."

Lifting up his datapad, Jake showed the man the transaction. 150,000 credits transferred less than an hour ago.

"Good. I have sources that can confirm the underground facility is abandoned. Loads of Imperial technology, left sitting after their collapse. So far, only small time looters have gone after the tech. But the big stuff, like the Destroyer you are after, is still there."

The man made sure to not let the Muun see the excitement he was feeling. Those ships could help out his operations immensely, so it was crucial he got to them before anyone else did.

Jake was pleased to say the least. If the information he received was true, then there was a big fortune in his future.

"Let us hope that your sources are factual Foldint. For your sake, not mine."

Out of the corner of his eye, Jake watched as a man slightly turned his head their direction. More than enough to warrant caution. Looking back at Foldint, he motioned with his head that the two of them should leave. It was no longer safe here.

Recognizing the signal, both men left some credits on the table and began to leave their seats. They had to be cautious incase this stranger tried anything.

As the duo left the bar, Jake could not help but get the feeling that they were being followed. Whoever it may be; Imperial, Jedi, or other. He was not going to let them get the facility’s location.

Spinning around 180 degrees, he found the figure that had followed them from the bar. A person decked out in sand grey Beskar.

Quickly, Jake pulled a blaster pistol out of his side pocket and aimed it at their follower.

“Stop! Don’t you move.”

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
it had been far too long since last he had been to the desert planet, and now here he was, a small grumble rolling from his throat, pushing out of a nearby cantina haven given his speak of recruitment to the locals with very few signing up. turning to the soldiers, he would cross his arms over his chest, loading up the new recruits into the LAET/I they had parked nearby. " go ahead without me ill continue searching for more recruits and ill call a shuttle when I need it."

he was heading for the next cantina down the road when he spied what looked to be a Mandalorian. or what he assumed to be a Mandalorian, the way they carried themselves and walked was noticeable even to those nearly blind like himself. though what caught his attention was the way his arms moved up into the air almost as if he was surrendering himself to someone. at this angle, he couldn't see anything more than the Mandalorian before him. taking a few steps closer, he would perk his lone ear softly to the side, ducking near a building and crouching down to eavesdrop on the situation at hand.

Jake kept his blaster pistol raised, still cautious of the man.

“It does not help your case that you have been following us since the cantina.”

The Mandalorian seemed to have a relaxed, calm tone. Slightly lowering his weapon, Jake spoke once again.

“A deal? I’m listening…”

Kel slowly lowered his hands "I may have overheard something about some sort of wreckage, if you plan on going there, you may need more than just a blaster pistol in case anyone undesirable happens to come along, thats where I come in. I can be your bodyguard while you explore said wreck, and I get a ride off this dust ball, Deal?"

Jake Groundrunner Jake Groundrunner

Last edited:
Laphisto stayed put, ear perked up as he listened to the two speak, head tilting to one side as he listened to their conversation about a type of wreck. he was on the search for the Tracyn, and a part of him feared this wreck to be his ship. He needed to become a part of this or, at the very least, get close enough to find a way and track these two if things went awry. He could hide and listen some more or make himself known either way, he was running out of time if he planned on doing anything, so with a slight growl to himself, he stood up, dusting himself off some, and stepped towards the two. He was wearing his custom set of Beskar'gam, with his family crest in the center and the mark of clan ordo on the left shoulder. and what looked to be a Broken Vibrosword on his hip

"I overheard something about a possible excavation. If you need extra hands for digging, I have a small crew. We are relatively cheap and come with all our equipment. Perhaps we can negotiate a deal?" it was a lie, but he needed to talk his way into this conversation to at least get more information.

Jake's blaster was now fully to his side. He still did not trust this Mandalorian, but he was willing to listen to the offer.

"How do I know that you aren't going to stab us in the back once we get there?"

As he was conversing with the man, another figure appeared to the left of him.

"Now hold on, there are too many things happening at once. Who are you, and why do the both of you want to come with me?"

The man would continue to remain cautious, unsure of what these strangers' true intentions were.

Looking between the two and giving a small chuckle, his hands went up half hazardly. He was in no real danger, but he figured he would at least make an effort to play the part of being defenseless "I have no desire to travel with you, merely a man looking to work." with his hand's semi raised the mark of clan ordo on his shoulder was semi-visible only seen if his hands went down or if someone was inspecting the armor he wore.

Jake's eyes darted around between the duo before him. He still was not to sure who to trust.

"My original question still stands: how do I know that I can trust either of you?"

His right hand became itchy on his blaster pistol. Continuing to rest by his side, the would be ready at a moment's notice to defend himself and the info he now held.

" im a simple business man, looking for work, my team had recently extracted several Hammerhead class Frigates from the sands of Soracco, the pay from our client was nice enough, but more work is always appreciated, that's why we are here on this planet, trying to find work simple as"

his arms crossed over his chest, he had hopped by spilling a little about what his faction had done on sorraco might be enough to help convince the man to bring him aboard. he needed to know if this place he spoke of had the ship he was looking for

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom