Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction SocMin Fed presents: Cortosis Auction #1!

SocMin Fed Presents: Cortosis!
Greetings viewers and potential buyers! SocMin Fed is pleased to be providing for all of you out there an auction on 20 kilograms (44lbs) of cortosis fresh from the mines of Bal'demnic. All are welcome to bid so long as they have the credits to back their bid up.

Details:
- Auction will run from Friday March 25 through Sunday March 27 ending at 11:59pm central time.
-The crate of 20 kilograms (44lbs) of cortosis are what is for sale, not the mine itself.
-Bidding will start at 25,000 credits.
-No outrageous bids will be accepted.
-Tag previous bidder or bid will not be valid.
-Be respectful.
-Have fun.
-Cortosis obtained here.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Alexei Makarov"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

I have more money than your broke assassin ass will ever have. Stand down you enemy at the gates lookin mofo, go back to letting Ron Pearlman get shot!

1 job

Miss Blonde

[member="KeCholo"]

"Realistically I could get the cortosis on a quick milk run. And with the amount of auctions I've run I'm not a huge fan of people doubling down on each other's bids. Tell you what though, you drop out and I'll hook you up with some custom phrik armor for you."

Miss Blonde

[member="KeCholo"]
"Just shoot me any designs you have in mind and it'll hook it up. Also take an EDG on the house."

OOC: Just pm me what you want for armor. Picture, and any details custom to you.

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Alexei Makarov"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Adzatsmam noticed on the HoloNet that an old friend who helped him in the past was holding an... what is this, an auction? What is an... auction... either way, Adzatsmam came to the conclusion he was selling a batch of a special metal called 'Cortosis,' which Adzatsmam knew exactly what that was, and it could prove useful to him. Remembering the vault in the Old Sith Masters room aboard his ship, the one Raxis helped him open, he had nearly a hundred bars. Adzatsmam was also arrogant, and thought he would have the upper hand since he was a friend of Raxis, and they completely trusted each other. After all... trust is absolutely priceless.

"Zyemus dolega Raxis! J'us zinot vageine macij, dea Nu gal elgtis nuo nuyak kuoz karis. Nu valia nulis kia ziur kait duobé zhol savaka nuo savimi! Dasixa amgavsi sis ztaiyite ita!" he posted over the channel to Raxis, ignoring everyone else in the auction and their bids. He offered up 1 Aurodium bar for the lot, along with a smug grin, believing he had this under his control.

Whether this may have been a joke bid or not taken by Raxis, the true value was in Adzatsmam himself and all that Aurodium towards Gray Raxis. Perhaps Miss Blonde would not recognize the potential of this bidder as not much was said, after all, he is a primitive man of primitive knowledge, and if his bid was declined, there'd be nothing to worry. But if it was accepted... he was completely a threat...

Adzatsmam's Bid
  • 1 Aurodium Bar

[member="Adzatsmam"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Gray had gotten a message from Adzatsmam of all people, and the Sith was speaking in his native tongue. Gray had made a note to learn the language for several reasons, but had not had a chance to as of yet. He pressed his button and said back, " Adzatsmam, I don't understand what you are saying. Can you please translate it to basic for me? Thanks, and good to hear back from you." He waited to see if the Sith would say anything back to him. Until then, he had no idea what was being said or bid.

OOC: Mind posting the rough credit value of the aurodium you are bidding for me please since we really have no way of judging the credit value of the stuff off hand? Thanks!

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Adzatsmam realized he had spoken casually in Sith to a person he considered a friend, but did not know the Sith language. He laughed to himself as he put his hand on his face, sending another message. "Good friend! This metal, very useful. Let me see how well for my special warriors!"

Wookieepedia: 10 Aurodium bars = 3 billion, 5 = 1.5 billion, 3~ = 7 million~, 1~ = 3.5 million~

Really dependable, as Aurodium/Gold is even less cared about as much as Credits (Most people want special items nowadays)

Miss Blonde

[member="Adzatsmam"]

•No outrageous bids will be accepted.

@Gray Raxus it's essentially three hundred million credits. He's bidding three hundred million for 44 pounds of Cortosis. If that's not an outrageous bid I don't know what is.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Adzatsmam said:
Whether this may have been a joke bid or not taken by Raxis, the true value was in Adzatsmam himself and all that Aurodium towards Gray Raxis. Perhaps Miss Blonde would not recognize the potential of this bidder as not much was said, after all, he is a primitive man of primitive knowledge, and if his bid was declined, there'd be nothing to worry. But if it was accepted... he was completely a threat...
Shhh, shhh, calm down xD I'm just joking, and Adzatsmam doesn't understand things :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom