Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction SocMin Fed presents: Cortosis Auction #1!

Gray looked at Adzatsmam's bid after he spoke in basic this time around. He pressed the button and said, " Adzatsmam, your bid is a little much for the amount of cortosis I am auctioning here. Why don't you withdraw your bid and we can work out a deal later to get you an amount appropriate for what pay you have to offer? Sound good to you?" He waited to hear the Sith's response after he let go of the button. He was trying to do both the auction and his friend a favor here and just hoped he realized it.

OOC: Well [member="Miss Blonde"] is right about that @Adzatsmam.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Sanya stood there watching things go down. "Mr Raxix YT-1300 Modified, fifty SLaM droids for free and one hundred thousand credits. The total worth is seven hundred and fifty thousand credits. Call the droids as a donation the the free colony's."
SLaM-Droid - (50 for free)
YT-1300 Modified - 550,000cr

550,000+100,000=750,000cr

::I've decided I want a little Cortosis for a 'thing' I'm working on. Normally I would use my paint, but alas, I need actual metal this time.::
  • 500,000cr
  • Five Swarms of Mindshackle Scarabs (These are hilarious, as they can literally make dead humanoid sized bodies your technically not undead Servants) Keep them to one swarm at a time for best results.
  • Four Rifle Silencers
  • Two Odominious Units
  • One Set of Drahr'gam, normally Restricted to Clan Vereen forces only, customized to your specifications.
While I wouldn't be able to give you a set Credit cost of these things, I'd say they rival the highest bid. Also, I'll give you one of the 'things' I'm working on when completed.

[member="Sanya Val Swift"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Gray Raxis"]

As much fun as spending over a hundred thousand per kilogram of Cortosis sounded, and then adding more expensive gear on top of that. Miss Blonde decided that the product did not fit the price.

"I imagine this bidding will continue into the millions, so I'm good. However as you have seen from our auctions you know the Black Ties have a one hundred percent success rate at recovering historical artifacts. If you decide credits are more valuable then I respect that. If not call us sometime and we'll talk about the job."

You gotta know when to fold them.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

" Due to certain reasons, credits are sadly going to be more valuable. However I do plan on doing another auction next weekend you might be interested in, and I will find those kinds of services more valuable in it. Just let me know if you are interested and I will be sure to send you a link to it. And as always, it has been a pleasure doing business with you."

Gray sent the message out. He leaned back in his office chair and stretched a bit. This auction had gotten a little out of control there for a bit, but he was thankful it was back on track. Even though he was a little sad to see a bidder he respected decide to bow out of it.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

"Well if you put it that way I'm happy to transfer my bid for credits to one of your accounts. I'll still throw in the shacklebolt and Rapture as well. So your top bid would be eight hundred thousand credits with along with the gear we mentioned earlier. Thank you."

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Okay to be clear you are combining your bid with [member="Draco Vereen"] correct? I am just trying to get things in order seeing how the bidding will end today at midnight central US/Canada time.

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Saverok the Unleashed"]
[member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="Adzatsmam"]
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]

Sanya would smile. She knew the bidders would only get higher so she patiently waited for the minuets to tick down. "I raise my bid to three hundred thousand credits and the ship from my previous bid. That brings me up to a total one million and fifty thousand."

And the Auction is now officially closed. All bids after this post will not be accepted anymore. Thank you to everyone who has bid so far. The last few bids will be looked over and a winner will be decided and announced.

[member="Saverok the Unleashed"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

After things were reviewed a winner was decided. The winner of the auction is [member="Sanya Val Swift"] bid. Please forward all payment to [member="Lady Kay"] and we will ship the cortosis out to you immediately.

Thanks everyone for participating in SocMin Fed first cortosis auction! We will host some more auctions in the future, and we hope to see you there as well!

Draco, if you would like for me to obtain you some cortosis for your project just send me a PM and we can work out a deal. I promise for a speedy delivery as well.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

::Nah, you have fun with your crappy ship and 400k credits. Also, she's bad at math, total worth was 950K not 1050k, so you got jipped out of 100k Credits.::

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Lady Kay"]

"Miss lady Kay the credit will be sent immediately and I will have gray bring the ship to you. As for my terrible maths I apologize and I will add the extra one hundred thousand."
Ship - YT-1300 Modified

"as for you gray the fifty droids are waiting in a container for when you'd like to pick them up to shift over to the free colonies."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom