Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public So, You Got Somethin' to Say? [Open to the Jakku Jedi Enclave]

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Jakku.

Good old Jakku. Sandy, dusty, dirty, old Jakku. One of the best places to disappear, even after the Alliance decided to take the planet into its growing power base. Aside from scrappers and scavengers, you didn't get much on Jakku. At least, that's how it used to be—times were a-changing. Even the Jedi found a use for the planet. A good place to hide out, put down roots, and avoid all the crap the galaxy had to offer. Didn't have to worry about answering to any governments or greater authority: just a Jedi and their thoughts. And Romi Jade. She might've been the best part about the scorching planet.

A lot of folks called Romi Jade a hero. Been fighting the good fight for a long time, made a name for herself by taking the fight to the Sith. Ryv knew the stories. Hell, he grew up listening to them back home on Coruscant before the Core fell to the One Sith. Even his master, Cedric Grayson, had a lot of good to say about her. Dependable warrior, valiant Jedi, and reliable friend. The kiffar wouldn't disagree. What few interactions they'd had led him to believe many of the tales from his youth weren't exaggerated. Even easier to believe them now that she'd gathered herself a lovely little enclave. Reputation meant a lot, but it wasn't worth a damn if you didn't have it in you to back it up. Romi did.

Maybe that's why Ryv dragged himself out of bed, loaded up an X-Wing on loan from Bernard of Arca Bernard of Arca , and decided to take a trip to dirty old Jakku. Her letter spurred something within him. Annoyance, mostly. Took a bit of time after he put the datapad down to collect himself. After his frustration died down? Concern for the old Jedi Master in question, of course. It didn't take much investigation work to guess which old Jedi found themselves on the business end of a lightsaber. Only one came to mind when the young Jedi Knight thought of those with a penchant for getting into trouble. Still, that sort of thing was an assumption. Better that Ryv left Coruscant and jumped to Jakku for himself. He needed answers. Too many questions plagued the kiffar. Everyone had an opinion. They all knew this supposed "truth," yet no one wanted to talk to him about it.

He landed his X-Wing not far from the coordinates provided in the numerous missives granted to the Jedi of the galaxy. An old irrigation system turned safehouse. Clever. He took the turbolift down from the elevated landing field, as suggested, and found himself greeted by an empty T-shaped intersection. A cursory glance suggested extra rooms, likely to see use at a later date. He took a left and wandered down another hall until he found himself in the main hub.

"Hello?!" Ryv called out. His voice echoed outward, fading to silence after a few seconds. "I hear you've got this place up and running, Romi!"

They probably expected Auteme to come. She always got along better with the rest of the Order. Unfortunately, they got him.

She sauntered in, "Boy Auteme do you look different." She kept her pace till she reached the outer edges of the rotunda. A well placed smirk, and a small stride later she found herself towards the center. "Ryv, how can I help?" unbothered mostly.

Seems like her letter may have caused some discord.

But she figured she'd be having a meeting quite soon.

"Wait," she held out a single finger, "First, let me welcome you. I don't think you've had the chance to see this place. She aint the prettiest, but she gets the job done."

She wove her hand, shifted her weight to one side and swayed in her stance. "Alright, to what do I owe the honor?"

Ryv Ryv

Last edited:

Aelys

A
Their X-Wings touched down on the ground, and Aelys joined his Master.

Hidden Jedi Temple in the middle of nowhere.

Aelys went into the lift with Ryv Ryv .

"A dump like this for a Jedi like Jade?" Aelys rubbed at the corner of his mouth before shoving his hands into his jacket pockets. A habit that he had most definitely picked up from the Sword of the Jedi. Aelys had never seen the Jedi Master, not once in his life. But he knew some of her deeds, he brushed up on his knowledge when he came back to the Core's Jedi Temple.

But still the cause for them being brought to Jakku in the first place. "You ever meet Padawan Thalia?" The person wasn't familiar to Aelys. From the New Jedi Order he had read in the message. Shaking his head as they walked, they found themselves in some hub room, and after Ryv had called out, the Romi Jade Romi Jade showed herself.

She looked more like a model than a Jedi Master, if Aelys was honest.

Scratching the back of his head, he couldn't help but to answer after she posed her question. "Well, you sent him a message," the Thyrsian answered.

"Hello?!"

The familiar voice pulled him out from the healing trance; a disturbing note rang through his Force senses. He staggered back up on his feet, bandages woven across his torso beneath the linen shirt and ambled away towards the source of the call. Dagon had been investigating a disturbance in the Force on the planet, before ending up having to fend off against an ambush of cultists. Hence, the wounds and the recuperation at the enclave. The tranquility of the world was a welcoming respite from the busy street of Coruscant. And there was always much to learn from Master Jade.

The voice, as he had expected, was none other than Ryv's. The Sword of the Jedi. The New Jedi's leader and the man they had rallied behind to protect the galaxy from the scourge of the dark side. Was he here on business regarding the cultists that had been striking at the Alliance frontier? Only one way to find out.

"Hey." he nodded a greeting at the three - Romi, Ryv and Aelys.

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
"I never met the kid, but from her file, she seemed on the straight and narrow," Ryv said back to Aelys. "I heard she did good work on Jakku before all this went down."

Aelys' response earned a furrowed brow from his master. Followed immediately by a smile. The kid had moxie, might've been one of Ryv's favorite things about him.

"I decided to cut my hair," Ryv joked, a grin stretched across his face as he spotted the Jedi Master. "Well, I got your letter. Thought I should pay you guys a visit, try and help smooth things over. Thalia apparently did a number on one of your Jedi. I can't say I expected that."

He shrugged, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Probably my fault. Most things seem to be nowadays."

At her insistence, he paused. He looked past her to other corridors that led elsewhere in the facility. She wasn't being humble. The place didn't look like much, but that had to be the intent. Easier to hide in plain sight.

"I like it. Reminds me of home. 1313 looks about as pretty. It's just as dusty, too," he chuckled. His mirth faded, replaced by his best attempt at a serious expression. Outside of a fight, the kiffar always seemed to struggle at selling it. "I dunno if I'd call it an honor. Maybe if Auteme was here, she's a lot prettier of a face. Much more fun to be around, too, less doom and gloom, more smiles and chit-chat. But uh, yeah, right down to business. I'm sure you're busy now that you're back in the game."

"I'd like to hear from you directly about the kid, er, Thalia. But that ain't all, I s'ppose. Auteme mentioned coming here, seeing memories of what happened at all these Sith academies. I wanted to know if you had access to 'em," he wandered past her, his gaze following little dust motes as they floated past him. "I've said it before, but I intend on holding myself accountable for the New Jedi Order's actions. I lead them. Their mistakes stem from my inability to do a good job. Still, I need to know where they went wrong. See it with my own eyes. It'll help in getting them along the path to rehabilitation."

The Sword of the Jedi knew his fair share about rehab. He spent well over a year rebuilding his life after a good five years working Nar Shaddaa.

"I want to make amends. For them, for Thalia, and for everyone else. Truth be told, Romi, I need help."

He looked Dagon's way after his schpeel and offered the brighter-twin a wink. "S'up, brother."

Romi was relaxed, but Kyra wasn't.

Her shadowed form stepped out from a curved doorway, a saber clutched tightly in her palms.

"You have nerve, showing up here unannounced," she spat to the numbers quickly overwhelming the small enclave. After what had happened to Quill, there was every reason to expect more trouble. Kyra had come to help Romi pick up the pieces of the unfathomable actions done on what was suppose to be a sanctuary.

Now she came to Romi's shoulder, her stance speaking volumes as she drained the spices from her system. The world cleared. She grimaced, her jaw setting as the cacophony of energies pressed against her empathic senses.

She pressed a button on her waist, a beacon sent off.

"Get out." If they were coming for anyone else, they'd have to go through her first. Trust was a precious thing. They could consider it shattered here.

Over the past few days, things around the Jakku Enclave have been slow for the bearded corellian. Vex has been preocuppied thinking on the many things that he could do around and without a Padawan to attend to or to oversee. It has been quite some time since he had taken on an apprentice but that was just fine since his time was quite limited recently.

Coming over from the quarters, the man could'n't just ignore the constant shattering that he people were having over the main hub... afterall, he had to go to the east side of the Enclave to look at the place where he thought it would be a nice place to setup a workbench and, while having a walk to that place; he encountered Master Jade along some other Jedi that were gathering to talk.

Vex recognized one of them from previous missions he had taken on... a Padawan by the name Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze , the other were still unknown to him. Being careful not to add negativity of what seemed a heated situation or to actually impose himself in any way, he just approached the bunch and bowed a bit regardless of the fact that he was noticed or not.

"Greetings fellow Jedi. Lovely day in this dusty planet isn't it?"

Romi Jade Romi Jade | Ryv Ryv | Aelys | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

He leaned on the wall, a questionable frown curving on his face as he listened to the Sword of the Jedi's words. Something had happened while Dagon had been in the wilds of the desert.

"S'up, brother."

"Just the usu-" a lopsided smile before he was cut off.

"You have nerve, showing up here unannounced,"

"Get out."

One of the Enclave's residents -- a young, red haired girl -- stepped in, her lightsaber hilt tightly clutched in her hands. Trouble, the Force pinged at him at the sight of the girl - a threatening presence. His frown deepened but he remained static and observed the situation unfold.

"Greetings fellow Jedi. Lovely day in this dusty planet isn't it?"

"Master Graves." Dagon nodded at another one of the Enclave's residents. A wise Jedi Master, he had come to know recently. The padawans' eyes shifted back at the conversation at hand. The Force stirring at the back of his mind.

Ryv Ryv | Romi Jade Romi Jade | Aelys | Vexander Graves Vexander Graves

Even when Noé was halfway across the galaxy in the middle of a hyperspace jump, when family called she answered. Kyra's beacon had reached the Starchaser and so she quickly hopped back into the pilot's seat of her ship. With a few taps on the console before her, the holocommunicator came online. Kyra wasn't always the most reserved in the Starchaser line, which was saying something, but that didn't mean Noé didn't care.

: Cousin. I've gotten your message. I'm not near Jakku, but if necessary I will turn this ship around. If I don't hear anything within thirty minutes, I'll assume my help is needed. :

With another tap on the console, the message was sent. For now, she'd wait.

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
He was starting to get really tired of the sand.

Jakku was basically Tatooine, but worse. Ever since the mess with the Brotherhood of the Maw and the utter nonsense that followed the attack. He found himself having a growing distaste for deserts. But with the recent actions of Thalia, there were affairs that needed to be settled. Accountability needed to be held. Ryv was willing to shoulder it. But some of the burden was his own.

While he never instructed her personally. Thalia was one of his students by default. His duty was to teach Jedi how to use their sword. And more importantly, when to use it. He did not nip Thalia's hot head in the bud. So he held some of the blame for her actions.

There were no bad students, merely poor teachers.

"Master Jade." He said, bowing his head in greeting to the senior Battlemaster. Content to sit stand there and offer support as Ryv led the discussion. But he found his silence broken by the harsh words of one Kyra Perl Kyra Perl . Lips deepening into a frown, he gave the slightest nod in acknowledgement.

"If the Master of the Enclave wishes us gone. We will leave. But we are here to make amends and discuss how we can move forward."

Arms folding behind his back. He Attempted to appear as non-threatening as possible. "Is Thalia still present here Master Jade?"

Romi Jade Romi Jade Ryv Ryv Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Aelys Vexander Graves Vexander Graves

c506a8b15876e0fc5aa799a848f8314c479b5891.png

//: Romi Jade Romi Jade //: Ryv Ryv //: Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze //: Vexander Graves Vexander Graves //: Kyra Perl Kyra Perl //: Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo //: Aelys //:
Viers_Sabers.png
Jakku was typically a quiet place to study and work. Viers had found herself liking the small Enclave more and more - really not wanting to venture too deeply into the NJO proper. Though upon hearing what Thalia had done, the Corellian found busying herself with tinkering to make her forget. Thalia was someone familiar, and to find out what she had done felt out of character, but Viers wasn't going to argue with Romi. Not after the woman had given her a home.

Looking up from the small workstation, the soot and grease-covered Padawan raised an eyebrow. Something or someone had shown up, and after hearing the quick spat from the Zeltron that had been staying with them, Viers decided to check it out. Wandering up the narrow passageway, she caught a glimpse of the visitors. They were Jedi from what she could feel, but there was an odd tension in the air. Viers remained hidden for the time being. Dagon and the others started to interact with them, showing that they weren't in danger.

Viers eased herself into view and pulled the magnifying goggles off her face. Along her forehead, two rings smudged, but she didn't bother with it.

Hearing Thalia's name, Viers questioned quickly - finding an opening. "Is Thalia okay?" As she asked, she hoped that the girl, Kyra, didn't scare the visiting Jedi away. Wanting news on her associate, friend - was more important than the visit. Seeing that others had joined, she pushed herself to be at Romi's side - hoping to get an answer she can be happy with. Their numbers kept growing and the question from another Jedi about Thalia's whereabouts made the padawan blink confused. "Is she not with the NJO?"

Aelys

A
Aelys gave a look around, casual and unsuspecting until he felt the anxious presence of Kyra Perl Kyra Perl .

The Jedi Padawan's hand twitched, the hostile greeting him and Ryv got bringing his full attention to bare. Initially he froze, a Jedi threatening another Jedi? He immediately noticed the hilt in her hand, but he didn't move. Had she been a Sith, his saberstaff would've already been in his grasp, and he would've been leaping past Ryv to cleave her in half, or take a third Sith's hand, but she wasn't...

She was a Jedi.

And so Aelys' arms raised, crossing over his chest and a cocking of a brow as he watched her depress a button at her waist.

Ignoring it, he shot a glance to Vexander Graves Vexander Graves , and then to Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze .

"Dagon," he bobbed his head up, nodding to Kaze with amusement. He recalled him from Commenor. He remembered him when they were on the Prosperity preparing for Ziost. A fighter, a warrior, Aelys respected him. In regards to the 'Master Graves,' he shot a nod in his direction too. "How you doin'?" He shot his gaze back to the other Padawan, before he heard the New Jedi Order's Battlemaster speaking -- ignoring it, it was better he acknowledged the threat that he did.

Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo , Ryv Ryv , Romi Jade Romi Jade , Viers Connory Viers Connory

"Dagon, how you doin'?" Aelys' question took his attention briefly; the Thyrsian had been part of the strike team on the cursed world of Ziost. Ziost...where he had nearly died at the hand of his own brother. The memories came as fast as they went. Now was not the time to dwell on it.

"Not bad, not bad, Aelys." Dagon gave him a smile back. The pain from the ambush still reverberated across his body but he ignored it. A soft jerk at the events unfolding before them. "Trying to figure out what's going on."

News always reached him last.

Ryv Ryv | Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo | Romi Jade Romi Jade | Viers Connory Viers Connory | Vexander Graves Vexander Graves

Vexander noticed the two Padawans that greeted him and inmediately smiled at both in reply "Greeings Dagon" then he turned over to the other padawan around the room who nodded and and also shared a couple of words with him.

"I am doing quite well thank you for asking" he tried to be as civil as possible... but he couldn't ignore the tension brewing. And instead of minding his own business... he realized that perhaps he had to stick around since the tesion was boiling to new levels among Jedi.

The man crossed his arms and remained silent for a moment, trying to understand what this thing was about. Based on what was said so far, and what he had been able to find out about Romi and the creation of the Enclave in Jakku... this smelled like trouble and strive... something the Jedi can't have at this moment. A house can't stand if it's divided within...

Ryv Ryv | Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo | Romi Jade Romi Jade | Viers Connory Viers Connory | Aelys | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Noé Starchaser Noé Starchaser

When you had certain friends, certain connections... You found yourself in the strangest of binds. Kyra Perl Kyra Perl didn't comm him directly. But word spread like wildfire in the Underground channels. Which he was an influence in quite heavily. If not officially.

With the news, Julius turned a set of unique talents to bear, in himself and his ship. Old tech, a calypho compass and even S-thread boosters got him to the vantage. Aing-Tii tech saw him in orbit and then planet side quicker than most could factor. He thanked Jorus again for the ship, missing his old friend fiercely as he sent a relay to allies like @Coren

When the time came, Julius simply... Appeared. Right behind Romi Jade Romi Jade and smiling wanly at Ryv Ryv with a smirk of mischief. He let his Force presence expand, as his armored form took up an air of false ease, and with Jedi credit dangling on the breastplate, beskad and lightsaber hanging from his hip, he waved cheerfully. His drawl twanged as he spoke up.

"My my, Ms. Perl, there are betta ways to deal with the unwelcome. Certainly, we should seek to be better than their uncouth ways, if they are thus.

Romi, dear. Been a while... Was just on my way here. Is it a bad time?"

Singular eyebrow quirk, and a twist of the smirk.

Last edited:
In the end, Viera had ultimately chosen the Jakku Enclave. She had spent years moving about the galaxy as she was taught, never becoming a part of any particular Jedi Order until recently. Her Master was gone, and her memory and last wish was all that remained. But the NJO and SJO were just too...noisy for her.

The voices would’ve been headache inducing if she had opted to reside with either one.

At least with the Enclave, there was some measure of peace.

Until today…

Viera had been on her own, meditating and focusing on the Force. Stretching her mind open and letting the energy flow around her. But a creeping sense of arrival started to edge into her consciousness. The voices in her mind began to stir, like a slumbering pack of kath hounds. It was impossible to continue her meditation, and thus the young woman resigned herself to finding out the cause of this new disturbance.

With a stretch of her legs, Viera was back up on her feet and heading across the Enclave.

Light. Bright. Shaded. Clouded.

The voices bounced around her head as she walked, slowly drowned out by the very real commotion that was going on. Viera’s eyes widened as she turned a corner into the main hub, where an already sizable mass of people were present.

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze was the only one she recognized initially, having been part of the group that had visited Manaan to learn from the Selkath. Wait no, another familiar face appeared moments later, in the form of Viers Connory Viers Connory . She hadn’t caught the initial conversation, but the mention of Thalia got Viera’s interest.

What happened with Thalia?

Viera’s gaze shifted over to the other Jedi flanking Romi Jade Romi Jade . One of the Perls, Kyra Perl Kyra Perl was it? She had yet to properly meet any of the family, but she had heard tales of their exploits from her former Master. Right now though, it seemed like the redhead was particularly on edge.

Her gaze fell upon Vexander Graves Vexander Graves , another face she recognized around the Enclave, but not one she had directly spoken to.

Finally, her attention landed on the trio that had arrived at the Enclave. Two of which she didn’t recognize, Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo and a fellow Thyrsian, Aelys. And then of course the Jedi they were flanking, none other than the Sword of the Jedi himself, Ryv Ryv .

Well...this is certainly going to be interesting.

Viera leaned against the nearby wall, watching. Her gaze momentarily shifting when Julius Sedaire Julius Sedaire appeared.

Already, the craving returned. Life without spices was harsh. Loud. Dissonant. Either she was growing stronger or feeling the mass extinction on Myrkr really had broken something inside of her.

She wanted to slink back. She wanted to curl up. Her hand jittered, her unlit saber reflecting the unground light as her attention scattered between the many faces. Words were said, too many voices murmured. She felt her holopad vibrate and neglected to pick it up. What the hell was the NJO doing?

Julius Sedaire Julius Sedaire stepped in, also relaxed. Vier's stepped up, confused.

"Is Thalia okay?"
"Is she not with the NJO?"

Kyra's lips pursed into a thin line. Did she not know? A handful of people living here and one was nearly murdered. The whole enclave had been braced for fall out over Quill's actions against the NJO, and now they arrive enmasse unannounced?

Trouble trouble trouble. The word bounced through the padawan's head, driving her back into the same state of adrenaline-fueled tension that had made up her time in sith space. The others took the intrusion in stride. She didn't.

"Romi," she hissed, "You don't have to do this. They don't have the right, this isn't their home. They could have at least asked."

(as ive gotten messages, this is all kyra's ic response. she's never been the level one of the bunch and shes got her reasons. I still love ya all ooc)

Last edited:
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Ryv looked back and forth between each person as they arrived. He sniffed once, the scent of spice heavy in the air.

"I uh- There was an open letter written and addressed to me by Romi, sis," Ryv leaned to the side, trying to catch Kyra's gaze. "Romi's been putting out encoded messages to the Jedi for weeks. I've gotten them. I sat down with her and two other masters and discussed how the Jedi can deal with galactic threats. I didn't feel like I needed to announce my presence, I mean, Romi," he looked back to the Master. "I didn't mean any offense by coming here. I saw the open invitation for the enclave and thought everything would be cool if I came by. You know, all this shit going just ain't right. Just wanna make amends, as I said."

He looked between the two sisters. "She is right, though, Romi. You don't have to deal with us if you don't want to. We can take off and come back at another time or host you and anyone else you'd like to bring to Coruscant. You know you'll always be welcome there. That temple is a home for all Jedi who need it."

With that addressed, Ryv decided to make the rounds on everyone else who appeared within the last few seconds.

"Master Graves? I've heard of you. It's a pleasure to meet ye, boss," the kiffar wandered over, a wide smile on his face, his entire body relaxed. The tension in the room didn't appear to bother the jacket-clad Jedi Knight at all. He extended his hand for a mighty fistbump. "Dagon mentioned you in his last check-in. Said you're a badass, so I hope we get the chance to chat a bit without all this craziness."

Regardless of whether or not the gesture was returned, the Sword moved on to Viers.

"From what Romi's message said, Thalia disappeared after attacking Quill. I've got folks out lookin' for her, but we're not gonna drag her back in chains. If you wanna help, it would be appreciated. I think all of us," he motioned to Aelys, Dagon, and Aaran. "Are worried about her. She's a Jedi like the rest of us, and she deserves help through whatever it is eating at her."

On to the next, on, on to the next.

Julius Sedaire, Jedi Master, appeared out of nowhere. Neat trick.

"You learn that from Laertia Io, by chance?" Ryv asked with a smirk of his own. "Seems like a cool ability to have under the belt. Maybe we can hook up for training some time. I'd be down to see what a legendary Jedi Master like yourself has managed to pick up over the years."

He looked to the other thyrsian in the room and smiled. Given her lack of an introduction, he threw up a peace sign and looked back to Romi.

Aelys said:
"Well, you sent him a message,"

She side-nodded, "You'd be correct. I did."

A voice, with a more aggressive undertone, cut out from behind her beckoning her to lower her head as she was about to speak -- she knew who it was. Her sister, had taken post beside her and she first threw a hand between them. Just as her fingers sprawled over the Zeltrons mid-frame, "Kyra. It's alright. I promise."

By this point she'd noticed the empty pockets of space had begun to fill; quickly. This was quite the crowd. She remembered once, when she gave Quill a tour, mentioning that this place likely wouldn't see such a large gathering. Clearly she was wrong.

"They're all welcome here -- Aaran..." She inhaled, and let go the soft current. "When I issued her suspension, Thalia was asked to gather her belongings and return to Prosperity or seek room and board at another Enclave. Since that conversation I have not seen her. My guess was that she'd make her way to Prosperity after she took her leave."

she shot stray glances around the room, "Please understand my position here, as Headmaster of this Enclave. I have to make decisions that are within the best interest of those who remain here within these walls, and the treaty that allows of free rein of this territory. My choice to suspend Thalia was not because I disagreed with her views or any of yours, as I mentioned in my letter--" She looked to Ryv, "--I don't know not one Jedi who doesn't truly believe in our sacred mission to preserve peace whatever that looks like for them. However, I have to be unbiased and clear on the boundaries that will allow this place to remain a sanctuary. What example would I be setting as leader here if I allowed the student body to attack our staff?"

A beat

"Thalia came to us for instruction. She's talented, has spunk, and those who frequent here adore her. When I returned, I was shocked to hear and see on the feed what transpired. It was my assumption that she was acting on impulse in response to the handling of these memories and how it all went down. I don't know, I won't speculate much more I prefer to deal in facts."

Her hand went to her hip, "I wrote that letter because I understand more than anyone that each of our individual missions are for the greater good, and that our paths will be littered with misjudgment and miscalculations...we're not robots. And, because of that I have and will continue to extend everyone grace regardless because I know that chit happens, but that doesn't mean you're beyond rehabilitation or redemption. The true lesson is in owning it first."

Sigh

"I have seen these memories, and I do have the ability to share them with you. But before I do, It's noble of you, as a leader, to take responsibility. You ask for my help, and I can only offer you my own perspective based on my own experiences. My words for you would be to not let war blind you. Believe strongly in what you're doing, but don't allow the space around you to go unnoticed that it keeps you from seeing the truth. It's one of the reasons war is a double-edged sword for us, it clouds our judgement. The Sith play on that.

"And if you Kark up, own it. Hold yourself and others accountable because it will send echoes if you don't. Recommit to your vow...and take strides to change."

She pushed for the full extension of her grasp over the empyrean, confident now in her ability to recall memories. She started to funnel her energy through the metaphysical web to which Ryv would have access, recalling on the day and times of which she felt such strong emotion, the voices.

The back of her neck grew cold, and her head heavy.

He would see everything.

"I won't hold a grudge against Thalia. She's a Padawan. And she may be allowed to return here to continue learning, only after there has been a commitment to change, or reparations made as hallmarks of genuine remorse. But, I'll leave that to you to decide for her or others."

-----

Ryv Ryv
Aelys
Kyra Perl Kyra Perl
Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo

*Lots of you, only tagged those who I responded to directly.

Last edited:
rose had been brought along by Ryv Ryv her master. Rose had come to enjoy his company slowly and followed him like a loyal puppy. the sand made her crave her home's lush green, the flowers. She had enjoyed talking to the ageing bearded man who ran the small shop… people had always helped her out. This was not much of an improvement from where she was all in all. It had its many, many drawbacks.

She had not been on her home planet in so long. Of Course she did not regret her decisions, still so much sand. She avoided the others she had no interest in sparking conversion. With the other jedi maybe but the other padawan’s? No way.

She brushed back her flaming hair and kept silent. Rose looked over to Romi jade and smiled with a small nod to greet her, still not saying a word as she walked over to Ryv who had waved the others over to him. She had never been one for a group larger than two well two if you count herself. She was reliable when she was needed and useful in some situations as well.she figured she could learn something from this.

perhaps be more open and sociable like others have been pushing her to be. She searched for something to say but ended up empty handed. She stood straight and listened and watched carefully.

Just greetings rose just say hello to everyone for now. She would have to push herself to let go of her normal closed off demnor. She could put up an act.

“And a wonderful day it is.” she said with a bright smile directing her answer to Vexander Graves Vexander Graves

She listened to @Romi Jades speech and nodded slowly thinking. She drew a deep breath. Just keep your mind at peace. She closed her eyes. Rose looked up to Ryv both literally and admiringly. She was honored to be under his wing and learn from him.

She was also determined to live up to him. She did not want to disappoint. She looked over to his other padawan and tilted her head deep in thought. this was the first time they had been together to meet so she waved to him. "hello." it was simple, yes but she at least said something to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom