Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Who is Always IC?

Io Akima

Queen of Hologram Fun World
In terms of even in the OOC threads. I am always IC as this character regardless of what OOC or IC thread I am in.

Thus the aqua font. :p

Io Akima

Queen of Hologram Fun World
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hologram_Fun_World

Ioscantinacopy_zps12d7eac7.png

^_^

Almost never. There's a distinct difference between character and self. In fact, it's awkward for me to interact with people that post in the majority of threads as if they were their character.

I kinda am. Like, even when discussing stuff OOC, I still kinda talk like Sheena does in my typing, but am willing to say things like that <.

"Like Sheena" in the third person.

The thing with me is that the bulk of Rpers over the years can tell which of my chars are always "IC" and that my public "Face" for the bulk of my OOC srs discussions is this one.

Just new board and new people, so that history and blanket statement isn't there. But it offers a whole NEW opportunity to meet new people! ^_^

Lord Ghoul

L
When I'm making light of other characters I tend to post OOC in an IC manner. It's weird.

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
I'm my writer's main here so the change is really subtle. Curupira is more childish, silly and very focused on certain people (protective of them) than I am so anything too much is Curupira. In serious threads, naturally, its the writer who's talking but if we get a little too serious, I either put it in brackets or make note of being OOC. I like to warn people.

But expect the character first, I like to let them roam free and explore conversing with outs through the out of character forums. None of it is of course canon or historically documented for her but it's a way of figuring out my character, kind of. This generally applies to all of mine, expect maybe some that have their own style (see post above).

I will sometimes drop out of it as my 'main' character too, if we're discussing something serious or that really does require OOC participation. But that's pretty much the only time I'm not at least semi-IC.

If its OOC I stay mostly OOC, unless its like a Welcome thread or something similar. This character and I are similar with our sarcastic,dry humor so sometimes the line really is blurred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom