Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question So Which Jedi Factions are Active?

Romi Jade Romi Jade made an address about all the Jedi groups working together and that made me go exploring. I realized we have tons of Jedi minor factions and obviously SJC is here too.

So are all these factions active? I know SJC is and I am a member of the Jakku Enclave. What about the other ones? I want my character to start learning how the order has changed and become several orders but for her to know that IC I should probably learn it OOC first.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Part of our unique timeline is a 400 year darkness that ended in 835 ABY. This is when our board began and PC's began taking back the reins of history. There have been a multitude of player-created Jedi Orders, Enclaves, Praxeums, Academys, Networks, and Sects ever since.

To my understanding there was never any continually operating Jedi Order that survived the 400 year darkness. However, that said. Many PCs on this board are thousands of years old according to their backstory and have served in ancient Jedi Orders. So you can still find holocrons and even first-hand accounts of what Jedi were like even before the Gulag Plague.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom