Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Umm Hi (Sio)

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Nato-Freeze, adjusting. Eyes closed, cherishing this. “Mirien, Tempest and Coryth.” Three daughters, three god mothers, if they were happy being godmothers. Worrying that someone might feel responsibility. Still to learn responsibility was a’good feeling sometimes too! She looked at her Sio hoping they were okay now, not saying anything.

Putting both her arm’s around Teg’s if she’d let her, to half cuddle “What are we making.” Natoline said with hints of excitement, her mood noticeably softening too, food, and seeing that it brought her mum joy, made her empathic half fuzzy.

“Fyoroid said Dairy” Natoline had quizzed him and prodded their holonet, not exactly medical experts. “Cheeses and raw meat, raw eggs, are really-really bad. Oh and high sugar! Caffeine That brought frowns of its own, course any alcohol too was a'no no, her tea certainly had no trace of whiskey in!

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]​

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

"I'll leave you two to it and go set the table," Siobhan said indulgently and headed off, followed by Eileithya. It occured to the Countess that maybe she should put on something else than a revealing kimono robe, but she felt like being lazy. At least for now she could focus on something other than Nato's Netherworld trouble, though that would also have to be resolved very soon.

Naturally Eileithya could not let a chance to troll the woman go to waste. "Well, I'm relieved that family drama was averted. Yelling is bad for my ears," she said. "Allow me to extend my most heartfelt congratulations...grandmother."

"Shut up," Siobhan grunted.

"Now, now, don't be like that. The Goddess commands us to be fruitful and multiply. You're a very beautiful grandmother! I'm just imagining you sitting in the garden playing with the little ones." Then suddenly Eileithya tripped! Fortunately for her she landed on the soft carpet. "Really, Siobhan? You're setting a poor example."

"I have no idea what you mean, dear. Please be less clumsy. An Eldorai must always be poised and elegant."

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

Whilst Siobhan and Eilethya recreated Bastila and Mission’s conversation from so many years ago, Tegaea was setting about her culinary duties.

“Rest assured, Nato, we are not letting you anywhere near sugar or caffeine ever,” Tegaea said firmly. The thought of a high Natoline was a scary one, right up there with Angry!Siobhan and Happy!Kaida.

“Well let’s do some well-done Ghoush steaks with a cream sauce, tubers and green vegetables.”
And so Tegaea set to work grilling, chopping, stirring and sautéing.
“Here, Nato, come stir this for me,” she said with a smile, letting the girl give the cream a good stir whilst it thickened.

Soon enough the meal would be ready, and she’d be able to bring it to the table with Nato.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Funny scenes that she missed nearby, maybe bringing smiles to faces who watched! For her, lack of Caffeine brought nose scrunched frown! Metaphorical tongue poke for tegs, but you had to be able to read her often overactive button-nose antics.

Our kiffar girl bobbed her head once and wrapped her hand around their spoon, stirring with her full little arm. Another swoonish moment, “smells gorgeous!” Tempted to dip her spoon in to taste, but pesky responsible thoughts, decorum? Its start.

“Pickles?” Natoline asked, unsure as to why pickles were on her mind over and over. “Can we chop a few?” Never goin' with creamy sauces, for anyone but our mother-to-be, who had taste for all kinda weird little things lately, hopefully she'd pinch small side dish for her cravings.

Picking up plates, to feel like she was helping, and helping to lay their table. Wonderin’ if their maids were joining them, or she’d have her mums all to herself? For once, Nato didn’t sit down until everyone was ready, no jumpin ahead, folding her fresh dress below her little legs and popping herself down. Small steps. Putting out her hands to her mums as they sat, mirroring tegs behavior earlier if mum was paying attention, was she going to do a prayer....

Nope she'd lightly touch their hands if they did, and then let go.

Meanwhile, Siobhan had made herself useful by setting the table. On occasion, she deigned to help out in the household instead of leaving basic chores to pliable servant girls. She was still wearing a rather revealing kimono robe though.

By now Phylis Alince had probably received a message in which Siobhan described their Netherworld problems, though she did not expect a reply until tomorrow. Hopefully the bookworm was not too far away. Anyhow, while Nato and Tegs were playing around in the kitchen, Siobhan fetched a holocamera.

It was such a sweet moment between the two. One that had to be frozen in time. Or at least preserved. "You two are so cute right now. Smile," Siobhan declared and proceeded to take some holopics.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Natoline Kerrigan"]
Tegaea smiled, placing a hand around Nato’s shoulders as she did. It was a very sweet moment for sure.

She took Nato’s hands, then released when the girl pulled back. All was right for now in the Firemane house, even if problems would be remembered tomorrow, tonight there was just the family.

Meanwhile by chance Phylis Alince was on the Skyport far above and sent a message to Siobhan.

“sio can come in the morning or you can come up here. I will be interested to help in any way I can. OK, send that, voice to text off. Hey, it’s still recording…”

The more things changed, the more they remained the same!

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Bubbling became blush, sparkly eyes. Her moods would soar and fall over their coming days, weeks and months, holophotos for later causing her usually photo eager face to even try to be covered, overflowing. She’d have cried quite easily, she did but tears were not long to last.

Up and down moods. Not sayin’ anythin’ Basking, opening her hand from her face, to smile wide, posing actress with her head tilted as she sometimes playfully did. "And you're beautiful Siobhan, you kinda both always are."

“Can I?” She hoped, reaching small hand up for their camera too, she’d never had holopicture of their mums together with her, remembering Kei’s family hololocket, and wanting her own, of both her mums to keep!

Siobhan smiled brightly. "Oh, thank you, angel. I'm truly blessed to have such an amazing, gorgeous wife and so many lovely daughters," she gushed. Little did she know that she'd soon pick up another waif and stray soon!

Seeing that Nato was reaching for the holocamera, she passed it over to her daughter. "Of course you can, sweetie." Having said that, she crossed the distance to Tegaea and wrapped her arm around her wife's waist, leaning her head on the taller woman's shoulder. Her wife was a couple inches taller than Siobhan, which the Countess could not help find extremely sexy. "Smile, love."

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Natoline Kerrigan"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tegaea smiled, but to give Siobhan a bit of a start and bigger smile she reached down and gave her a good grope. The surprise of it, since it wasn’t the sort of thing she usually did, would hopefully get an amusing reaction from her wife!

“That’s a great idea, Nato. We’ll be sure to frame this holopic. Hmm, we should get one of all three of us. Eile, would you care to do the honours?”

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Snap Snap Snap! Safe to say Nato would have snapped those happy shots till their dinner was cold, but Eile would soon save them a cold meal, camera plonked to touch Elie's helpful palms.

Almost bouncing at thought of all of them getting their photo, definitely a’little lift in her feet, movin’ up but soon having maid by her side. She happily leaned to their maids help, adjusting. Having others watch out for her wellbeing again, she couldn’t ask for safer environments to raise her young. They’d be healthy babies, much healthier than had today not ended so happily for our ladies.

She wasn't sure where to stand, so being Nato gave sio hugs for her photo, then tegs hugs for hers! Double trouble, and with that she popped her bum back down at their table.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]​

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

More family holopics! Those were always sweet. Siobhan's desk in her office had plenty of them. After Eile had made a couple pics, Siobhan gave her wife a kiss and then planted her toosh on a chair at the dining table.

Soon servant girls carried glasses and various dishes with pleasant smelling food. Siobhan smiled and lifted her wine glass. Clearly it was time for a salvoe of Sio lovey-dovey corniness. "That smells lovely, Tegs. Here's to us three...to family...and to our future new members. I love you two so much." Perhaps a time skip might be in order soon so that a certain bookworm could show up and help the ladies deal with Netherworld troubles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom