Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So much to do!

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
[member="Cira"] [member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Persephone Callas"]

Wow, it sound like we have a plot line happening! Shall we start to put this all into effect? Now is the time to make changes or address anything that should be discussed? :)

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
[member="Allana Badeaux"]

Well, grooming Allana, perhaps? I suggest the potential for a dangerous and disturbing political intrigue plotline. it can tie into Relina's sickness, death, resurrection, and curing,... like since Relina can easily be an ally of her's, losing her would make things difficult, although witnessing a miracle and being caught up in it can boost Allana's image, too.

Allana Badeaux

[member="Relina Zhan"] I was more than eager to help with your sub plot and personal growth of Relina. I’m going to have to watch a clip from Advent Children so I can touch up on the concept of your idea. That is one of the Final Fantasy I’ve not played.

Also Allana will have to go to the academy for naval tactical training. In order for the plot to work she will have to act like a Mando’ade Alor and capable of commanding a naval fleet. The show of helping the Mando’ade in defense and sometimes attacking their enemies will play in keeping the Mando’ade’s friendship.

Relina Zhan

[member="Allana Badeaux"]It was the FF VII movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3PbcS5Gadk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIFwiZuQSmw

here's the videos I found that might help a little... one isn't very good quality, but it gets the point across.

You should have Relina help bring out her leadership capabilities. :3 She COULD also put Allana through 'Purgatory'.

Relina Zhan

[member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Persephone Callas"] @Cira @Melanctha Dallamoor

Aaaaaand I think we just made a friend of the Silver jedi! And it gets better! They've declared war on the GE.... I'm TOTALLY in.

Allana Badeaux

[member="Cira"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

Friends are very good. IC though by an official stance I believe the office of the Queen Mother should be very careful while using aggressive rhetoric towards the Galactic Empire. A subtle build up could give options. That is on my end though. If you get the chance help the Silver Jedi out [member="Relina Zhan"]. I will join a thread soon with the Silver Jedi to help work out an official accord or official dialog between the SJO and the HC.

[member="Cira"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Relina Zhan"]

The talks with the IC Mando’ade government have had some forward progression. I was certain before I went into the meeting IC they would come in with a direct gruff approach. Though by doing so they did not take the time to truly find out what Allana was looking for IC. In their opening approach they gave Allana exactly what she was looking for. For the Mando’ade to recognize the sovereignty of the Hapes Consortium and for there to be no aggression where the Mando’ade comes in trying to take what is not theirs.

Right now Allana is just trying to get the frosting on the cake she most likely just bought. Yes the talks are not finalized. The talks could shift again. We are speaking about a hot headed Mand’alor. He could speak at any moment and change the dialog. There is a good chance of that not happening. The Mand’alor likes his credits and if this deal goes through he stands to gain a small fortune from it.

Allana Badeaux

It looks like Arisa Yune will be taking an indefinite time of leave from Chaos. She was our connection before to the Silver Jedi. [member="Relina Zhan"] is in an invasion giving aid to the Silver Jedi but that does not grantee an alliance.
From the looks of the thread we will not be having an alliance with the Mando’ade. It looks like the iC leadership does not even wish a trade treaty that we happens can open up the trade embargo the Queen Mother had in place. That means we can’t even hire a mondo as a mercenary right now.

It will be at least a week before we can start a diplomatic thread with the FWC. The owner and IC leader is going to be on a LOA for a week.

The current only protection we have for Hapes is us.

We need some alternative solutions.

[member="Relina Zhan"] you’ve had IC contact with The Commoner faction. What is the nature of your relationship with them and could they be possible friends?

@Cira [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

Relina Zhan

[member="Allana Badeaux"]

We can be friendly. Commenor's Queen and I had begun a business deal and I buttered her up with fine tea. You can send a delegation too her to extend alliance diplomacy.

Come to think of it, I had considered proposing a larger alliance coalition with several factions, each retaining sovereignty, Hapes included, and have a pooled military between them for a common goal. Sorta like a Galactic UN of sorts. Could make a nod to Ace Combat 4 and call it ISA (Independent State Alliance) with the military cohesion taskforce being called Independent State allied Forces, or ISAF.

Allana Badeaux

[member="Relina Zhan"]

Well economic trade is one of the things I will be talking to with these other governments we wish to be friends with. Currently Allana has been trying to open up the law so you can do trade with people outside of the consortium. Currently as it sits the Queen Mother has had a trade embargo. She had her political reasons for trying to keep The Consortium safe from the wars outside of the Hapes Cluster. It did not help that she was also Xenophobic.

That is one thing I was trying to open up with the Mando’ade. Currently I can’t even get a verbal yes let’s let our people do business. Allana is about to walk away from them. If they can’t even say yes lets openly declare our people can legally trade goods with each other why should I make sure they can have access to tech or items that can only be found within the Hapes Cluster.

As for a Galactic UN it might be possible with a few factions to join in. It would have to be carefully handled between IC leaders of each faction. Do it some of these other monarchies would wish to speak to the Queen directly. We both know that is impossible. Currently they have only Allana. In order for it to work she most likely would have to show a bit of faith to Lady Kay and Faith Organa and tell them the truth. The Queen Mother was killed in an act of war and who they have to make this deal work is her… Ta’dine Allana Badeaux.

We are going to have to have a faction rp soon so we have some political IC dialog happen. Allana and [member="Persephone Callas"] going to have to seek allies fast.

Mel is on LOA this week but I do think we should start that faction rp this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom