Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So much to do!

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
Ok we have much to do. So I’ve comprised a list of some things on the list.

1. Do some IC threads repairing the landscape around the creator that was hapes prime capital. Like removing any radioactivity. Followed by some threads rebuilding.
2. Some IC threads to talk about how feel about Sith and how to react to them in the future.
3. How we feel and believe we should do about GE.

That is some direction to start with. There is a lot to do there and I do not think we should rush through any of it. There is a lot there to give some great in depth story line.

[member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Lelani Sevestra"] [member="Persephone Callas"] @Kimiko @Melanctha Dallamoor

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
I have some RP for the Jedi, too. A dark side cancer-like disease that only affects anyone who was Force Sesntive and in the vicinity of the glassing of the city centre. There is a raging wound in the Force hanging over the area and anyone who is Force Senstive can feel it. I'm going to want to work closely with you, [member="Arisa Yune"], to get a good Rp going for this..... Relina is going to be sick, too.

[member="Allana Badeaux"] This could culminate or run concurrently with an answer to the GE at some point, too. It's about time we had something to work off of to stir up interesting Rp.

Allana Badeaux

Another thing I forgot to mention on the list. The Mando’ade. They have no idea so far how they’re interacting with us. My suggestion is we help with that before they decided they would like to do something we would not like. My suggestion is a blitz. We blitz them with doing business with them. We have our companies do large amounts of business with their businesses. Keep them distracted. Make nice with them IC. Help the make credits by also helping us to make credits. It is a better alternative then them thinking they have the run of Hapes. Or better than some of them thinking it is their raiding grounds. It will help them and it will help us.

[member="Arisa Yune"] I will start up an IC thread in the morning or very soon. No more than a couple of days. Can Allana invite you over for tea? She has no training in the force and would have to seek others for their knowledge. You seem like a trusting advisory type. That and it would be a good chance for Allana to get chummy with the SJO.

[member="Relina Zhan"]a bout GE. I’m going to fish for some information. I think I might have thought about something that is very Hapen-ish. The days have become blurred and my mind is sometimes pretty numb after a long day at work. I think I remember Goff saying something. If it is true then Allana has a political opening to get a political win. If it is true it could be an interesting twist in the story.

Ok here I am. We could ask for aide from some of our nearby friends :) or buy them. I'm sure we have enough gems running around to entice someone in.

But Yes I'm here to help in whatever way I can, though I am slow.

[member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Arisa Yune"]

Allana Badeaux

Thank you [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]. I myself was planning on reaching out to offer a thread or two to the FWC and Commoner. GA is an option as well. I think one of the huge priorities will be the Mando’ade. We can ill afford a war with the woman power we have now. Like I said before I think it is in our best favor if we manipulate that situation.

We could delegate some of these duties between us. I say lets jump out there. Go make some friends and make the Consortium stronger.

Relina Zhan

[member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

Right on. Don't be a stranger. It seems the GE's shenanigans have given us something to work with for RP now. I'm gonna run with it. the more the Merrier, of course. i don't think I've had alot of RP with you.... that should change.

[member="Allana Badeaux"]

I'm digging the new Avatar pic. Keep it!

Love the activity.

I know personally, I have very little time to dedicate to this character, so i am more than willing to step back and let other leaders take the yoke and make this the best Hapan faction they would want it to be.

I'll just defer to ensuring that my Duch'a remains the duch'a of her worlds and let ya'll decide what to do with the NPC Queen and how that ends up switching the political climate.

Just toss me what you want to do and I am happy to bump people to admins or owners. :)

Allana Badeaux

So much to say!

[member="Persephone Callas"] ! *hugs* <3

We all know you been super busy. I’m would be super fine if you stayed as owner. I’m perfectly understand we may not see you writing Persphone often. I will continue doing my best to help out as an Admin, also if you wish to bring on another Admin that is perfectly fine with me.

As for the NPC Queen Mother… Whatever happens with her will affect Allana greatly as she is still only seventeen and supposed to be the Queen’s ward. (As Allana’s parents have dead and the Queen is supposed to be her closet living relative.)

Other than that, this is a NPC faction Leader we’re talking about and a representation of your hard work Persephone. I can easily go with the flow whatever is decided. How I feel. I feel conflicted. I would be sad if something happened to the Queen Mother. Allana would be greatly emotionally affected. I do understand from tragedy great stories can be written. I would like to hear what other would have to say about the Queen. It would help me and give me time to think about it.

I know in the near future your time is limited for rping. That being said I’m still looking forward to rping with you. I still do not know what I’m doing with Aleister Grey. I might retire him.

Allana Badeaux

[member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Lelani Sevestra"] [member="Kimiko"] @Melanctha Dallmoor [member="Cira"]

I have so much more I could say. However I do not wish to push issues. As a faction Admin it is to help facilitate activity and to promote more. It is not my job however to dictate anything. Faction member’s opinions are critical for us to move forward.

I would like to express caution with the Queen however. It should be well thought out and discussed. We could keep her easily and push on forward with the awesome story line we have. There is that option of a darker story line that could make what happened on Hapes Prime even more of a tragedy. It would come with plusses and misses just like any story line we would do.

As for [member="Persephone Callas"] the planets she governs we have a lose listing in the Hapes Consortium List. I think it should be no question that Persephone remains in governorship of those planets. The planets are Selb and Charubah. Also sorry I linked you with Cira to make it easier on you to find out we're talking to you.

We have been relaxed on letting people take governorship of planets. I would like to keep it that way.

[member="Relina Zhan"] with your permission I can go and list you having governorship of Gallinore in that thread. I just did not wish to go and do that without your request.

Relina Zhan

[member="Persephone Callas"] [member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

Ohai thur, Perspehone!

Well, i am going to move forward with my Terrastigma segment. I have already begun planning it out in detail, it is a simple matter of implementing it. This will extend RP to the Jedi, necessarily, so this can be used as a means of gaining relations with the Silver Jedi in particular. [member="Arisa Yune"] , that's you!

A basic rundown of the storyline is the rebuilding of the temple in sector P39 as well as the downtown area and rebuilding of Fountain Palace. However, with all the life that was wiped out in that single instant of atrocity, there is a wound in the Force hanging over the city. The Dredge entity also inadvertently had an effect on the nature of this wound, resulting in a wasting and invariably lethal, cancer like disease that only affects Force Sensitives that were, basically, on the same continent or airspace as the attack on Ta'a Chume'Dan.

So, it'l be a comparative minority of people afflicted, but enough of a public outcry and medical authority concern to try and find a cure. But, it will take the Jedi to do it. Relina, obviously gets caught on the wrong side of this....

Allana Badeaux

[member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Lelani Sevestra"] [member="Kimiko"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Cira"]

Persephone awesome first job I have for you is to stick around. Also to help me keep these peeps active and happy. <3

Ok no suggestions on how we should move forward? This is what we have so far.
1. Rebuilding and taking care of those affected by the fallout of Hapes Prime.
2. Blitz the Mando’ade with commerce trade and friendship before they decided how our relationship should be. (I will make a suggested purposal in another thread here in the backroom for this. Part of the blitz should be some formal treaty we can have with the Mando’ade. That way we can preserve the way of life within the Consortium.)
3. Go out and talk to other factions and make friends.
4. Secretly build up to deal with GE.

What we have not decided on? What to do with the Queen Mother? It is possible she was on Hapes Prime when it was attacked?

What we do know is we lost the capital city and all those within it. Some of those who were lost, the Royal Council that headed the branches of government the Queen used to maintain the government in the Hapes Consortium.

I’m also willing tosay [member="Aleister Grey"] was on Hapes Prime when this happened and he too died. I’ve been wondering what to do with him. I’ve been writing him for a very long time. I think Aleister giving his life for Queen and Country would be a fitting end for him. It would give his story a final conclusion, it maybe a sad one… but fitting.

I agree with this plan. We have to IC rebuild Hapes Prime and its infrastructure and take care of the inhabitants that are in need.

We can use nearby planets to care for them until we get Hapes to a point where it is habitable. So much rebuilding to do.

Reaching out to the factions around us is great idea, we can develop relationships and command a small presence with that.

[member="Allana Badeaux"] :( I hate to see Aleister die, but I try to understand.

[member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Persephone Callas"]

Relina Zhan

[member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

Well, maybe a memorial service could be done after the crater is filled in and the Stigma is cured....

[member="Arisa Yune"]

I have a full idea on what to do... but it involves Relina getting sick with Terrastigma, since she's Force Sensitive and was present when the GE glassed the city. Being in proximity to Hapes Prime with Allana right now isn't good for her and she's about to find out the hard way.

The Temple mentioned therein needs to be rebuilt, because that is where Relina will succumb to her illness and clinically die, but a Jedi healer would have to be meditating on curing the wound in a Crystal cave found beneath the rebuilt temple. It is there a Force nexus would open up and cure the wound as well as pulling a Final fantasy VII Advent Children ending scene. that's the premise of it... the rest will have to be written in by the participants.

Meanwhile, in the Dominion, the name Apollyon will crop up, even if it's just NPC voices. there's a backstory I'm rolling with regarding the Angel of Death concept.

Allana Badeaux

That is great @Reliana Zhan. A prime example of what we have been discussing here is given examples in many moves. The heroes normally suffer from some great tragedy that they have to struggle through the story. We’ve seen it happen many times in the star wars movies. In the first movies the heroes are suffering from a dictatorship. The hero in the very beginning is captured. The very last act she did was to smuggle the death star plan off her ship. It was a desperate hope that a droid could make it past the empire and find one of our favorite Jedi. Along the way of trying to fight back the Empire the Heroes lost a whole planet by the ruthless Empire.

It is just like that poetry. The night is always darkest before the dawn. At the moment I forgot who wrote it. Mad props for whoever did.

That is why it is so [member="Persephone Callas"] offered what she did. [member="Cira"] has always had a super talent in finding those angles to drive a character’s development. Losing the Queen during the attack on Hapes Prime would be a major driving blow. If done right it could be a story line that promotes a lot of activity for the Consortium. That is if we have a forward story goal in mind and how to IC recover from the blow of losing this IC faction leader.

I will make a story suggestion to help with that. There will be great IC political risk for Allana in this story line though.

~The suggestion~​

The Royal Fleet bogged down in three Transitory Mist chock points. The first choke point was The Throat. It is the entrance to the Transitory Mist via the Perlemiam trade rout. This is the entrance the Sith and the Galactic Empire would have to come into to get into the interior of the Hapes Cluster. In-between The Throat chock point and the Rynmar Choke point the Hapen Royal Navy still fought valiantly as the battling progressed.

At the Rynmar Trail choke point the blockade was broken and enemies of the Consortium broke through. From there the fighting progressed passed the Gate Worlds and passed the last choke point. The major fleet engagement was around Arabanth. This battle took place while Hapes Prime was under attack.
Reason for such major fleet loss during this engagement? The listening post at the Rogoo system was caught by surprise by a covert team of Sith. It is believe they were in connection to the Sith known as Dredge. It is speculated it was part of a plan to get close to the interior and crate enough chaos to make an attack on Hapes Prime. The defenders at The Throat choke point, they had little time to prepare and was taken by surprise.

During this attackers broke past their blockade engaging system patrol vessels between The Throat and the Rynmar Trail. In the confusion the defender of the Throat did send a communication. Between mayhem being wrought the message was misunderstood by the Navel Commander in charge of the Rynmar Trail choke point. The communication was actually intercepted and manipulated by electronic warfare. The details of the new communication were the following. The Ragoo listening point had confirmed a large force heading to the Throat choke point and the Commander in charge of the Throat choke point was requesting aid.

The ruse was taken because it seemed official. It was believed impossible otherwise. Palatine’s Galactic Empire had never made it past The Throat choke point or the Knot Holes choke point. One of the most powerful orders in the last several hundred years could never make it passes the gates into the Transitory Mists. The confidence of the Royal Hapen Navy was partially to blame. It was a good sound strategy. The enemy was also employing new tech that allowed them to intercept and distort communications between enemy ships.
The Rynmar choke point did not have enough defenders and was taken by surprise at the level of engagement that they encountered. Enemy vessel blew past them and went towards the interior. The main bulk of the enemy vessels were then encountered at Arabanth.

The Happen navy ships on the other end of the Mist did not move from their positions because to do so would leave Hapes flank to be attacked.
How GE possibly came into the battle.

It is believe they intercepted communication from the battles taken place at the Rogoo/ The Throat. Maybe they had come to give aid to fight back the Sith. It is possible they came to take advantage of the situation. During the fleet engagements GE and the Royal Hapen Fleet did not exchange fire. GE’s vessels there actually helped to contain the Sith. It had come as a great surprise to the Hapen Royal Fleet that GE used a tactical nuke on Hapes Prime. At this time there is no proof if the GE had plotted to do this from the beginning or if they were actually trying to stop the Sith known as Dredge.

That was how the enemy got to Hapes Prime. As for what we lost.

We lost ships and brave naval personal. Near half of the Hapes cluster witnessed fleets engagements as it rolled past them towards Hapes Prime. That was something the people of the Consortium never thought would happen. There was an attack on the capital of the Consortium. The majority of the civilians there was lost. A large section of government the Queen Mother used to rule was lost. Aleister Grey was lost. A very experienced and talented Navy tactician, he was a veteran and a hero of a number of campaigns. If that was not enough of a blow the Queen Mother was lost to.

This could have been such a tragedy that it could have crippled the Consortium to the point it would have collapsed into anarchy. There was hope though and some that would that would stand to see that would not happen. Two of those people who took a stand were Ta’dine Allana Badeaux and Duch’a [member="Persephone Callas"]. They were astute enough to know that if the nobles found out about the death of the Queen Mother before the Lorell Hall could be reestablished there would be anarchy as the Duch’as debated who should become the next Queen Mother. It was not known except for a few that the Qeen had a daughter. Historically in the Consortium just because you’re the descendant or relative of the deceased Queen Mother, that does not make you automatically the next Queen Mother. The Queen Mother is a symbol of the Hapes Consortium. A being that should reflect the qualities of expected of the honor of the position they hold.

Would the two noble’s ladies be able to keep the Consortium falling into chaos? How would the rest of the noble class and the people of the Consortium feel that Allan and Persephone kept the truth of the Queen mother from dying? Would they and those helping them be condemned for their action or be called heroes for taking such a bold move? Would they find some support from nobles like [member="Relina Zhan"] or [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]?

During this course of rebuilding and trying to gain support from the nobles how will the Consortium deal with the rest of the galaxy? There was constant threat of war like nations surrounding the Consortium. It has been a long time since the Consortium has felt venerable.

There was the Mando’ade to consider. They controlled the space around the Transitory Mist. The idea of how to deal with them came from the relief aid the Mando’ade had given at Hapes Prime. The Mando’ade had a pretty good standing with the people of the Consortium. They were a kinship felt. The Manod’ade had lost their home world too. They were a people ripped apart from their home world. They were suffering because of this. Despite that they still came and gave aid to the Hapes Consortium. There was another political factor. In recent history the Mando’ade had a close friendship with the Sisters of Dathomir. The Dathomiri and the Consortium had a very close relationship spanning over centuries. It was more than simple friendship. Often times many Hapens could check their family tree and see how they were related to the Sister of Dathomir. They were family. Many Dathomiri currently were family with the Mando’ade.

So in large circles around the Consortium a call for peace with the Mando’ade. The Consortium needed friend right now. It was clear the Consortium was vulnerable and was in need of allies. To ensure this Allana and Persephone using the office of the Queen Mother pushed the concept of giving the Mando’ade held company contracts to do business within the Consortium and with government branches of the Consortium. The Mando’ade was in need of an economic boost and was in need of friends.

(How is it Allana and Persephone able to use the office of the Queen Mother? For some time now the Queen Mother and most only dealt with Persephone and the six Ministers that made up her Council. The council is gone. It is presumed the Queen Mother is in hiding for her protection. Allana was the ward and cousin of the Queen Mother. It has not been surprising for the nobles or the Consortium to get order from the Queen from these two nobles.

How to deal with the GE still loams over the Consortium. Once the public and the nobles find out about the Queen Mother’s death a louder cry for action might be called. There is the fact the Consortium is not logistically in place for any war. The re building of military assist and friends could potently help with that.
~end of proposal~​

That was a quick rough draft of a story line we could do. If we do go this route I do not wish it to become OCC competitive of who will become Queen Mother. A little IC drama could help to spark up some fantastic story line. What we decide to do with the position of Queen Mother it should be as a community and for less OCC drama if it is a NPC or PC Queen it should be handled by HC staff. The Queen being handled by staff or owner is my own opinion. Like I said before as an Admin it is not my job to force opinion or to use my position to force anyone to do anything. It is one of my duties to provide a safe friendly place where people would feel safe and comfortable writing at.

What do you think of my idea? Any ideas or opinions?

Relina Zhan

[member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Persephone Callas"]

This is pretty well detailed and explains alot. Therefore, current major expenses would be replenishing the Naval losses with new ships and training new personnel and the rebuilding of the capital... very likely adding more new ships and running active recruiting drives. If the Queen mother is dead and that death is being well-concealed while a successor is either groomed or elected, then political tensions can be held at bay... at least until information or reasonable speculation is leaked, which means, then, there's potential for intrigue. Relina is ignorant of the death of her Queen, but when she finds out, I know she'd be as heartbroken as she was when she heard her mother had been murdered.... with similar emotional responses.

Also, having learned from the Sith incursion that resulted in the Dredge event, the Consortium will likely be quarantining Hapan Space harshly; Military checkpoints at both entrances with redoubled blockading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom