Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

As my friends in the SJO know I've been on an unofficial LOA since November or so. IRL stuff kicked my butt and on top of the departure of some close friends of mine here my muse just went down the drain. So, before this gets to ridiculous time levels, I'm announcing that I'm officially leaving Chaos. Maybe I'll be back someday, cause I had a great time here writing with friends and subbing stuff in the factory, but for now I feel like it's best I take my leave and let everyone get on with things.

[member="John Locke"] [member="Saka Amara"] [member="Drystan Marakos"] and everyone else from the SJO you've been great to write with, and I'll miss you guys. Thank you for taking in a Wookiee floater and turning him into a fleeter <3

[member="Saka Amara"] has my permission to use my character Iakchi for her plot purposes. As for EODD and all of the submissions within I'm turning the company over to [member="John Locke"] and [member="Drystan Marakos"] to do with as they wish. Use the guns, ships, and droids to kick all the butt!!

So thanks, everyone, for giving me a fun year. Goodbye!

- The Wookiee

[member="Errreembuhr"]

I'm going to miss you buddy, but thank you for being so awesome and such a great part of Chaos and the Faction! If you ever want to come back, you know that you'll always have a place with us, and if you ever just wanna chat you know where to find me on Discord.

Be safe and well and all the luck on everything in the future!

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Oops..sorry I missed this post before.

Good by [member="Errreembuhr"]
I know we've been in some threads together, but never got a chance to really interact.
Hope your muse finds you one day again and return to us.
I've gone through a few blue periods, with the last time being gone for like 2 years before I was enticed by another writer to come to this site.

Stay well and safe. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom