Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, I'm totally new here! Hi!

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] Feel free to hop on in! :) And even if you aren't force sensitive, I can see us needing a slicer for something. Never know when we'll have to slip past some security unnoticed lol.

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
So, I have a question, and I thought maybe it best to ask in my intro thread :). Rainbow has a ship, but it's a canon ship (except she's painted it pink and it's in worse condition on account of being old and damaged). Do I need to submit it to the factory to have it approved, or because it's canon can I just use it as it is?

Thanks for any help :)

Veevleigh

Okay, cool, thanks :). It has the very odd minor modification (it's pink, and has broken cryo tubes on it from her stasis) but nothing else major/powerful/even really worth mentioning.

Rainbow Flowers said:
It has the very odd minor modification
Matters on the modifications. If it has added weapons, or a larger hyperdrive, then you will need a sub for it. But if its only decoration (color, or anything like that) then no.

Veevleigh

Thank you :). I'd love to RP! I don't know much about your (or anybody's!) character yet, but I'm up for anything :) @[member="Jared Ovmar"]
Thanks for the welcome! The Emperor himself welcomed me O_O @[member="Akio Kahoshi"] @[member="Astrian Callus"]
Don't worry, no engine modifications :). It's only modifications are its colour and the fact it had cryo tubes put in it to freeze Rainbow and her family when the plague hit. Over time, it'll probably be patched together, as it's very old and faulty, but if anything, that just means its hyperdrive and engines will end up SMALLER, not bigger >.> @[member="Kai Nariko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom