Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, I'm totally new here! Hi!

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Hi there!

Please excuse the semi-OOC intro, I know I'm under my character tag and I presume this is supposed to be an in character intro, but I'm new here so thought I'd explain that first! I've done plenty of play by post RPing before, but never in a community this big, so am slightly intimidated! O_O. But hi everybody! Ahem, now... in character...

My name's Rainbow. I'm a slicer for hire. Well, I'm working to be a slicer for hire. I have a lot of catching up to do. Lots of new systems to learn. But hey, if you don't try, you don't learn, right?

Welcome to Chaos. I don't think I've read an IC intro on this before, although I don't read a lot. :p But I hope you enjoy the forum and have fun!

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Welcome, Rainbow! I love your name.

Also, you'll be fine. We're may be a big community but just think about it as a extended family. It's gonna get funny, embarrassing, silly, sometimes a little serious but all around, lots of fun. :)

Just read your bio! Its really good for a beginner. And If you ever feel like Rping, give me a shout!
AAAADP3tT7QAAAAAADcaCA.png

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Wow. *goggles at all the replies*. It really is way busier here than I'm used to!
Thank you for the warm welcome and kind words everybody! :).
I guess my natural first question is... where do I start? Shall I just make an RP in the roleplay section? I know I should join a faction really, but I'm not sure which one to pick. Something criminally I guess?

Rainbow Flowers said:
I know I should join a faction really, but I'm not sure which one to pick. Something criminally I guess?
You don't have to. Sometimes its best to be without one and have alot of contacts so you have a group that is around you that you can use almost completely to your whims.

Man do I sound like a Sith!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom