Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question So I'm Kind of New to Star Wars

I recommend flying solo, following the Resol'nare of course. Allows you more creative freedom in some ways. Different Mandalorian this or that results in different belief systems, etc. It's no different with the Jedi on Chaos. Every Faction thinks -their- Jedi are the only Jedi, and although the narrative is interesting - it kinda becomes a revolving door.

I mean, join Factions by all means - but don't limit yourself to one or another if you're wanting to be a Hunter.

I can always recommend joining The Enclave, a sub-faction of CIS which operates pretty smoothly - iirc.

Kiff Brayde Kiff Brayde can assist with more information on that!

ALSO - No one truly owns the Darksaber anymore, Canon items aren't really a thing. (Anymore... :() You could replicate it, I'm sure but the one from EU and Disney Canon isn't around.

Milla Kryst

Might Just Change Your Life
I recommend flying solo, following the Resol'nare of course. Allows you more creative freedom in some ways. Different Mandalorian this or that results in different belief systems, etc. It's no different with the Jedi on Chaos. Every Faction thinks -their- Jedi are the only Jedi, and although the narrative is interesting - it kinda becomes a revolving door.

I mean, join Factions by all means - but don't limit yourself to one or another if you're wanting to be a Hunter.

I can always recommend joining The Enclave, a sub-faction of CIS which operates pretty smoothly - iirc.

Kiff Brayde Kiff Brayde can assist with more information on that!

ALSO - No one truly owns the Darksaber anymore, Canon items aren't really a thing. (Anymore... :() You could replicate it, I'm sure but the one from EU and Disney Canon isn't around.

Heyo, bounty hunter isn't really my endgame plot for this character. It was just something I could dabble in alone to start off with around here. After doing a bit more research and liking the website I wanted to look into other things. I might make a dedicated bounty hunter character, but thank you for your thoughts. Haha, and again, don't need to replicate it, just didn't know if it was a thing around here. Thanks a bunch!

Heyo, bounty hunter isn't really my endgame plot for this character. It was just something I could dabble in alone to start off with around here. After doing a bit more research and liking the website I wanted to look into other things. I might make a dedicated bounty hunter character, but thank you for your thoughts. Haha, and again, don't need to replicate it, just didn't know if it was a thing around here. Thanks a bunch!

always welcome!!!

Milla Kryst Milla Kryst

Welcome to Chaos and the fandom in general. There isn't much I can add that more experienced Mando writers can't except to say never fear as you've likely discovered there are ways to approach Mandalorians you will find more appealing than the Clone Wars variety.

Mando lore has gone through a lot of evolution and in particular the separation of Disney canon and Legends will lead you to a lot of answers about 'what makes a Mando'. I can only recommend that you proceed with watching the Mandalorian at your earliest convenience because while it won't answer every single one of your cultural questions it will provide a very solid blueprint for the 'feel' of writing a Mandalorian. What they're about, how they conduct themselves. There's a lot of foundational stuff in there.

Enjoy your time exploring the Star Wars universe. :)

Milla Kryst

Might Just Change Your Life
Milla Kryst Milla Kryst

Welcome to Chaos and the fandom in general. There isn't much I can add that more experienced Mando writers can't except to say never fear as you've likely discovered there are ways to approach Mandalorians you will find more appealing than the Clone Wars variety.

Mando lore has gone through a lot of evolution and in particular the separation of Disney canon and Legends will lead you to a lot of answers about 'what makes a Mando'. I can only recommend that you proceed with watching the Mandalorian at your earliest convenience because while it won't answer every single one of your cultural questions it will provide a very solid blueprint for the 'feel' of writing a Mandalorian. What they're about, how they conduct themselves. There's a lot of foundational stuff in there.

Enjoy your time exploring the Star Wars universe. :)

Yeah, many have recommended it, thank you. I'll actually be starting the first episode now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom