Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So... I'm back.

No big huge plans here. I am not even sure if I posted an LOA back then. At any rate, I'm digging myself out of the metaphorical proverbial grave and it might take me a minute to get acclimated. New people, board changes, and all that fun stuff has happened since last year. Should anyone be able to tell me the state of the Galaxy, that would be most appreciated ^_^

The Techno Union finally fell relatively recently and the southern systems are in various states of disorder.

The One Sith are still going strong, and while they had a coup, they've still managed to pull themselves together relatively well.

The Galactic Alliance sprung up in the south hoping to kick the Sith's teeth in, and generally keep the peace in that part of the Galaxy.

The Sith Triumvirate popped up as a result of Sith Lord taking the opportunity during the coup. They are a less heavy handed group of Sith Lords, and are currently warring with the Silver Sanctum.

The Mandalorian Empire cropped up as well, being a group of Mandos that split off from the main body to form their own crusader deal. I don't know many details about them.

You're a great writer. Good to have you back. If you can figure out how to drag Salem back by his heels too, that'd be great.

[member="Luna Vega"]

[member="Luna Vega"], also, I was elected Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic in an effort to try and rebuild after a series of political and military disasters. Many expect the Republic won't survive. All of them are wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom