Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, Hi. Yeah.

Right, so, OK. I'm actually new to this kind of role playing. I mean, I've role played before, but in video games and some occasional LARP. Basically, my point is, I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm hoping that this is fun once I figure it out. I'm also kind of wanting help, if any one is willing? I have a character created, and the rules say I need to find a Jedi master for her in order for her to be a padawan? But before that I need to create my character bio? Erg, help, please. This is all new and scary.

Welcome to the boards, Ardak! It's good to see someone new, wanting spread their wings a bit and explore other avenues of RP!

The community here is very nice, and very helpful. If you have any questions, or want any help getting started, feel free to ask whatever questions you may have!

Welcome to the board. Yeah, creating a character biography is the first step to reaching the wonderful nirvana of Roleplaying, pretty much the sky is the limit... but don't fly too close to the Sun. We don't really have an accept/decline system for characters, but if we see something fishy we'll address it in kind. Joining a faction is usually the second step, but of course choosing a faction can also be a first step to base what kind of character you want. Like a Sith, Jedi, Blunderlorian, etc etc etc. Of course, you don't have to join a faction at all, its purely optional. Once your character bio is created, you can start roleplaying with the rest of the whackjobs on this site.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome. To start. There are two [Guides] listed at the top of the 'Welcome New Members' Forum you should browse. Navigate there and read up on the rules and how to use the website.

After that. Look around and explore. When you have questions drop back here and we would be happy to answer them for you. *wink* And remember to have fun. It just takes time to get the hang of it. We love you already. :D

Aww everyone is so nice. Now I feel silly for waiting to post for this long. I will post more questions here if I get confused I suppose? Or is there a specific section/forum for that?

Ok first of all welcome to the boards.

First thing you need is to make your character account. You just posted using your writer account which is usually taken to mean anything you post from that account is your view as a writer. Anything you post from your character account is considered in character or from the characters stand point.

Once you make your character account and your character profile, you click on the factions and pick the faction you wish to join. Then once you have signed up there is usually a thread for characters looking for masters or a training thread of some sort. I am assuming there is one for the Jedi but I am basing my info on the one we have for the Sith.

After that is squared away you can post on the open boards and other threads. So I hope this helped and welcome again.

You could post it here or in the discussion thread for roleplays. Usually someone is lurking about in the misty threads of the forum waiting to pounce.....I mean answer your questions. Story suggestions and plot ideas are also welcome to be hashed out as well.

Ava Solborne

A
Welcome, young soul!

I am really thankful, that you are thinking about the Republic. :)

Wait, so, how exactly do I fix this character account thing? There is an area on my profile that says characters and then add subaccount. I assumed this was it and tried but it seems like I can't edit this subaccount? I'm just confused again, does this all make any sense?

Testing to see is this is a character account? I'm sorry if all this posting is annoying everyone, I'm just trying to see if I am doing this right before I even move to anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom