Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snog/Marry/Avoid/Bang/Hang/Kill

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
I don't know.
You're human looking...female too, as you have very soft sculptured features. But if you're not, we're still similar in that fashion.

Seriously though...why would you think of killing someone, anyone whom you have yet meet? Am I that irritable through these hologram transmissions?
You and I may be different in life styles, but wouldn't that make us more interesting friends? Why limit yourself to the same genre for friends. One can't grow without diversity. It's like..uhm..adapt or die. :(

I don't know.
You're human looking...female too, as you have very soft sculptured features. But if you're not, we're still similar in that fashion.

Seriously though...why would you think of killing someone, anyone whom you have yet meet? Am I that irritable through these hologram transmissions?
You and I may be different in life styles, but wouldn't that make us more interesting friends? Why limit yourself to the same genre for friends. One can't grow without diversity. It's like..uhm..adapt or die. :(
Alright. Hangout. Which I do not do with just anyone. So you had best make it worth my while.

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
I don't know about any bounties. Don't believe I've pissed off enough people yet. Sorry. :(

But yea, we could hang. :D
Like, we have the same taste in retro pop art. Although mine is is more of retro pop movie posters.
They knew how to illustrate back then, huh? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom