Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Smuggling on Balosar

Jho'Henig

Paaerduag with a drinking problem
Balosar, one of the main exporters of the drug known as "Death Sticks". Jho'Henig came to this planet to resupply this drug, so he can smuggle it to the highest bidder. When his ship, "Sorjusian Hunter", landed to the planet, he decided to check out the local cantina. The Paaerduag usually meets his clients in locations like this.

Krae Krae

628dc3fa3026c9e4a5b4463c700d2d16.jpg

Objective: Aquire goods/services
Remnant: Jesin Agi. A tall red haired female.

Jesin tapped her fingers on the counter as she took a sip from the whiskey eyeing the crowd. Considering each option. This was the sort of place she needed at present. Smugglers, bounty hunters, wanderers, traders, merchants, so many options. But her main interest was the traders and the smugglers, she required some equipment parts, preferably at a less than market value without as many tracked materials. The only way to make that happen, was by smugglers, or those who already had the smuggled goods. Best option, locate a smuggler, and get someone else to get the goods and have the smuggler transport them to where she needed them.

And that seemed the option she'd go with as she looked over Jho'Henig Jho'Henig , a fascinating creature and not one she saw many of. But he seemed the type she could make business with. She'd just need to take care with how that business was done. Jesin approached nodding her head and opening up with a smile, "Hello friend, what's your business. I'm in the need of some supplies." a simple beginning. It was entirely up to the smuggler how to respond, even with outright rejection.

Jho'Henig

Jho'Henig heard Jesin and then Jho, the first head, turned to her and responded: "Hey, I'm a smuggler, many other sentients that are not smugglers and people who have business with them would not visit this polluted rock. You do not look like a native, so, I guess, the "supplies" are not death sticks. Sure, I can deliver the supplies, but for a price"

Krae Krae

He has a rather particular way of speaking doesn't he. She thought to herself giving a nod at his finishing statement, "Fair enough, so long as you can get me what I need, for a reasonable price, then we're good." She discreetly pulled out her holo-pad, allowing him to view a list of the items. Most of it was medical technology, plausible to get legally, though likely far more expensive, and monitored, but some of it was outright illegal. That primarily being certain organs and in particular the brain. "You may or may not get everything on this list, that decision is up to you. But naturally, you'll only get paid for what you bring me. Nothing more or less, unless we agree otherwise."

Jho'Henig

Jho'Henig took a look at the list of materials. He saw many types from medicine such as bacta and kolto to spice like ryll to organs like Cerean brains. He can get all of this, even organs, he knew some organ harvesting gangs that may help him. He then responded: "Well, I can get the most of this list."

Krae Krae

She smiled as he confirmed he'd be able to do as requested, well that made life easier didn't it. Well then, there was simply the matter of payment correct. Really it was just to ensure he had compensation for the process, she was careful with her credits, but more could be gained where needed. It was just a matter of time.

"Well then, that's that. I suppose you just need to know that I would pay you, yes?" She said, "My name is Jesin Agi, I'll give you my comm ID to ensure there won't be delays once you have the supplies. Is there a preference on delivery location? If needed, I can find another place, but I will be quite careful on where that is, naturally." she updated the pad so that he'd have access. She wasn't really sure there was anything else to be said.

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig

Jho'Henig

Jho, the first head (all the above quotes where said by him), responded: "Name is Jho'Henig, the first head is Jho, the second is Henig. Balosar is OK, it's a good place to hide for a smuggler and a slythmonger."

Krae Krae

She nodded, looking curiously at 'Henig' that was...a very unusual species. She was about to ask what he was and nearly assumed it was 'slythmonger' before she remembered that had something to do with death-sticks. "Well then it's settled. Let me know, when you're able, about when you suspect you'll be able to get the goods back here. Assuming it doesn't cost anything more, I don't suppose you could tell me what species you are? I don't think I've actually ever seen an individual of it before. I'm a bit of a biologist and I'm almost upset that I'm not yet familiar with your species in particular."

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig

Jho'Henig

Jho told about his kind: "I am a Derka Paaerduag. We are born as 2 separate creatures, but, at some point in our life, we merge. You cannot hear what my second head says. We originated on the planet Sorjus."

Krae Krae

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig

A 'derka paaerduag,' I'll need to look that up later. She listened genuinely interested in the explanation, "Well that's certainly a new one for me. I'll need to look into this further, can't bear to not know. But I shouldn't waste your time with science or historical questions, I'm sure you have plenty to do or came here for more than just another job."

Jho'Henig

Jho then responded: "Well, you're right, I have many other things to do. Not only to smuggle your materials, but many other jobs" Then the Paaerduag started to go to the cantina's door and Jho said: "I will see you when I get all the materials."

Krae Krae

Jesin gave a nod, "Excellent excellent, well then, travel well and I'll return to my own." she said giving a wave and venturing off. She'd stick around for a bit just for a drink, but it seemed that she'd already solved her problem. Made life easier. Would make a lot of life easier. Well, hers anyway.

(I'd left state on last Thursday...didn't even know you'd already responded.)

Jho'Henig

Jho'Henig's ship took off from the planet, the Paaerduag set his course to Nar Shaddaa and then he jumped to the hyperspace. He decided to start with the hardest and get the brain first. When he arrived, he came to the hideout of an organ harvesting gang known as "The Brainmasters". Jho had a good relationship with the leader, a Wookiee called Zhurdremme, and Jho tried to negotiate with him: "Hey, do you remember that you are in your life debt? Can you give me a Cerean brain?" and then the Wookie responded with anger: "Raaaaaahhgh huuguughghg aarrragghuuhw aguhwwgggghhh uughghhhgh huuguughghg huuguughghg wrrhwrwwhw huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh uuh" (translation: "Ugh, fine, the life debt, here is your brain and go away from me"). Then Jho'Henig exited the hideout and he called Jesin using the comlink: "Hey, believe it or not, I got the brain."

Krae Krae

Remnant: Jesin Agi. A tall red haired female

Jesin reached for the comlink lifting it up and hearing Jho'Henig Jho'Henig , she raised her brows and smiled, "Wonderful news! Can't say that was actually expected, especially so fast. It isn't exactly an easy piece to obtain. Certainly proving your worth." She responded, "Well I'm ready to receive anything you gather, with something so sensitive, it could be good to bring it earlier rather than later to ensure it doesn't receive damage. However, if you're sure you can take care of it I can wait until you get the rest."

Jho'Henig

Jho then responded: "Alright, on my way." Jho'Henig came to his ship and took off from Nar Shaddaa. Then the Paaerduag set his course to Balosar and jumped to the hyperspace. Then Jho'Henig arrived on Balosar and got out from his ship. Henig was holding a Cerean brain in one of his hands. Jho tried contacting Jesin: "I'm on Balosar, you still there?"

Krae Krae

Remnant: Jesin Agi. A tall red haired female

She'd have with her a cart and wait near one of the space-docks in advance of his arrival, to ensure it could be kept somewhere it wouldn't get smushed once it was in her possession. Though she was also near a taxi-service in case she was in fact at the wrong docks. She doubted there were many of much relevance, but he was a smuggler, he might know better routes than her. Another alert on the comms, and she checked it, ah, it was indeed Jho. "I'm here, where can I find you?"

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig

Ah good, it was indeed the one she was at. Wasn't like there were all too logical many options but was good to know he hadn't ended up choosing some remote location. "On my way." she responded heading over with the cart at a semi-brisk walk. It was fast, but admittedly a lot of that came from her height more than her actual effort. There was little need to move at any sort of hasty speed.

Plus she had breakables in the cart as a sort of..distraction, just in case she needed it.

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom