Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small guard

Attention all padawans and younglings alike! Tired of adults telling you you're to young to battle bad guys? Want to fight villains Teen Titan style? Do you want an awesome tree fortress of solitude? Then join the Small Guard!

Together the Small Guard will learn to work as a team for missions both big and small. From mock battles to train for battles, all the way to late night raids on the kitchen to prepare for stealth ops. We may be small, but we'll be ready to be the next defenders of the galaxy!

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
I might not be exactly young... But I'm still a padawan. Does that still work for you?

If you recruit me, no kitchen or pantry will be safe from our night ops raids!

Besides, I think a lot of the younglings will enjoy learning how to use commando maneuvers, fighting techniques, flashbangs, and smoke bombs. Especially flashbangs, for some reason, children seem to enjoy causing mayhem and confusion. When I was that age, I was learning how to be a better commando, how to use grenades, aim artillery, how to assassinate, and a lot more.

Besides, you'll need someone to train them how to truly excel at creating mayhem, and that's on of my specialties.

Samatharis

S
[member="Subject 73 Red"] - It's cute when they're kids. But at 26? Trust me. You don't want the Assembly catching wind. You'll get your rank suspended and switched over to the Service Corps - Kitchen Duty in a heart beat.

Unless. Ya know. Peeling potatoes and cooking Jedi chili for a year in the Rest cafeteria sounds like your thing? Maybe. :D :p

Subject 73 Red

[member="Diana McClaine"]

Ah well, I can always be the supplier of military grade items. Like flashbangs and smoke bombs. Depends on how badly I want to see carnage and confusion be spread throughout the area. Like the plague, that's how badly. It will be glorious. :lol:

Jorah zos Darnus

J
Milla Caranthyr said:
I might have posted it in the wrong spot, so that's why some might have missed it.
Not at all. I think I just do a poor job of staying current on the faction forums :flower:

Subject 73 Red

[member="Milla Caranthyr"]

I'm probably too old to join this, at 26, even though I'm a Padawan.

I can still help though. I can supply you with flash bangs, smoke bombs, and teach you black ops stealth tactics. You might be wondering why I would do this. It's simple, things are too boring, and watching carnage and confusion and watching people be seriously annoyed and angry will be hilarious.

Interested?

Subject 73 Red

[member="Milla Caranthyr"]

Flashbangs and smoke bombs are non-lethal, anyway. It's not like I'm giving them thermal detonators. ;)

Shouldn't every child learn how to use explosives? Especially those who will probably be on the battlefield. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom