Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slipping the phrik(Pm for invite, unless you live on Alderaan)

Vulpesen growled as he felt int increasing presence of [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]. "I can say with confidence that sticking around will not be fun." He called several more phrik rocks into his hand and placed them in his bag as he started down the mine shaft. "Come on, lets try and find one of your extra shafts." Vulpesen always had proved a slippery one to catch. Hopefully this time would be no different.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Alexandra smiled and took her hands from her sides as she hurried deeper into the mine, looking for that way out that he himself had mentioned. She wasn't quite sure where one of the other shafts would be, but it would be moronic if there was not another one, with how often cave ins could be after all. He hands curled around something as she pulled herself around the corner and made sure nothing was there before heading onwards with the Zorren, her own eyes falling behind her for a moment.

Soon enough Kezeroth had reached the Site of the Phrik cart and examined in the Explosion area. Looking over to the cart of Ore he pasted the lightsaber markings on the rockwall and began to push the cart toward the main exit of the cave, as he pushed the cart out the second Probe droid notified his master of some more activity in the Caves. The Probe droid did not have its light on and picked up a figure move slightly fast and look behind as if it was checking for someone or something. Watching his through the feed in his helmet Kezeroth said " Follow it..." telling the probe to follow whatever it saw for further investigation.

As for Kezeroth he would continue to leave back and forth to get more Phrik Ore. If he was confronted he would lie or kill anyone who questioned him.

@Vulpesen

Vulpesen growled and continued to move through the halls. "Think it'd be a better idea for a piggy-back ride?" Unlike their first time to suggest this, he was dead serious when he said it. Of course, some comedy could be found in that alone, but as t was, Vulpesenw as much faster on all fours and with Alexandra on his back, they needn't worry about leaving her behind. In truth, Vulpesen almost laughed at how hysterically effective such a plan might be.

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Reaching the outside of the Caves Kezeroth eyed several miners and confronted them. " Why are you slacking?!" he barked and watched the miner jump in place at the deep voice that boomed to him. " Slacking?!...uhm..No Sir..I?" he stopped and slowly started to float in the air gasping for air. Kezeroth had the poor soul in his grasp by the force and he was choking him. The miners friends took a knee and looked down, now and then they looked up watching their friend die slowly. Releasing the Miner Kezeroth moved forward " You are behind schedule! I will be monitoring your progress now..." he muttered and took out a holomap of the mines behind him. " Where is the second cart of phrik located?" he shoved the gadget to the fearful miner and watched as he traced the route the mining droids would take. The inflicted fear that came to those around the Gen'dai worked wonders for him.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Alexandra looked at him and noticed the seriousness but shook her head as she brought the force in for a second to look behind herself and search the mines like a sense of sonar as she looked at how far the man was from getting close. "Its still a good deal of the way off... lets get going. And no, i can't defend myself if im too busy hanging on."

He rolled his eyes. "You're no fun." Still, it was a good point, and already, his golden eyes could catch a dip in the wall, likely one of the a fore mentioned exit shafts. Quickening his pace, he was careful to keep his feet from making too much noise. His enemy already knew he was here. There was no reason to add any more information to what he already had.

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom