Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slicing the Cartel (OPEN)

Objective: Steal some moneys, meet some peeps!

It wasn't her typical day on Nar Shaadda. This was a robbery and big one for a big client. When Hutt went against Hutt it could get violent, which is why she had elected deep cover. As a dancing girl.

And after a little while she'd been able to slip away to where she had a paid off guard stash her kit back. Barbossa the Hutt was a pig and loved to have novelty, which had worked out just fine for her. She was kitting up, strapping on her armor piece by piece as the party was heating up.

From the next room she heard a series of blaster bolts go off and felt the ground rumble under her feet. That was her opening. It was a distraction from another hired hand, a crazed Trandoshan Bounty hunter.

::Agent Zero:: Moving to Phase 2::

Her data pad chimed the message to her employer in a closed beam encrypted channel.

She tapped a few more buttons, unhooked a laser cutter from her belt and looked up into the ceiling of the bathroom.

"Time to get to work."

The laser torch met the steel and began to melt a woman sized hole for her to crawl up into the next level.

Kyrel was on Nar Shaddaa. He swore he never come back to this place after his encounter with a crime lord who had placed a bounty on his head. Luckily for him that Crime Lord had long since retired. He was covered in dark robes, mixed with armor underneath. He wore a mask that covered his face. His new robes were almost Sith like in nature. This was due to his increasing studies into the Sith, and his desire for greater power.

Why did he come here some may ask. It was for information regarding a Rumored Holocron of Darth Sidious. A Holocron that belonged to Emperor Palpatine. Such an object seemed almost like a story, but Kyrel was determined to get a hold of such knowledge, as he had wished to learn all there was of the Dark Side. He even started to delve into Sith Sorcery. He was ambitious and Power Hungry and the Knight of Ren was almost leading a double life. By most he was Kyrel Ren a devout follower of the Supreme Leader, to others, he was a Sith or a soon to be Sith hungry for the secrets of the Dark Side.

He had come to the Hutts. Speaking Perfect Basic the large Hutt looked to Kyrel and said with a look of disgust. "Why are you here Dark Sider?" Kyrel spoke his voice rough as he said. "I have come seeking the whereabouts of a Sith Holocron. I have been told you know of its whereabouts." The Hutt began laughing as he looked to Kyrel and said. "I wouldn't know what to do with such arcane relics. I do not know what you are talking about." He then motioned for several guards to move in, armed with Melee weapons and Blasters. Kyrel looked to them and then to the Hutt. "I see then."

With a flick of his wrist, his lightsaber activated underneath his robes, the blood shine blade rising to life, as the men moved in on him. He moved swiftly, toying with each one, and deflecting blaster bolts as if he was putting on a show. He then saw a crazed Trandoshian hoping to attack Kyrel with his claws. Kyrel decided enough was enough and sliced the alien open in half. He then strangled the remaining guards with the Force before looking back at Barbossa who seemed to have a look of fear as Kyrel spoke.

"I grow weary of these games Hutt. Tell me what you know." He said pointing the blade at the Hutt, The Hutt then relented and spoke fearfully. "Ok ok Jedi. There was a Man who came here months ago, he was seeking a similar item. I had it and I sold it to him." Underneath the mask, Kyrel was snarling. His eyes a now yellow hue. "Who was this man, and where did he go?" The Hutt responded. "He didn't say. All he called himself was a Dark Disciple. He said that he would take the relic to join it's Master." Knowing he wouldn't get any more information out of him, he lowered his Saber, and sensed something. He used to see a Dancer upon entering but had disappeared, and now looked back at the Hutt. "I believe you may have a problem going on in your building." He said with a hint of Venom in his voice as he started to make his way out, delighted to know where the Holocron might be.

[member="Valeria Skyrender"]

Objective: Steal some moneys, meet some peeps!

[member="Darth Interitus"]

The distraction so far was holding. She was moving at a quick pace, now long forgotten by most folks as they were focused on the Dark Jedi and the fight she had manufactured. Then she ran into another grate and growled. It was getting really irritating putting up with so much crap for so little creds.

Thus she had a little notion to set aside her own separate account when she sliced this Hutt's bank account dry.

::Agent Zero, Report::
::Six minutes to hit time::
::Copy, hurry up::
::Copy::

She kept moving, wrangling her laser cutter into position and slicing through the grill. Now she was getting close. Just a few more meters and she could slice the main data wire. After she spliced her datapad into the adapter and linked with it, the fun would begin.
And every scumbag in here is going to get a nasty surprise...

Novin had been at the Hutta's Palace when it all went down, It was the Usual for him, He slowly looked around at the Mayhem around that was happening, He was hired to guard the Main Control Panel, Where the Main Data was.

Novin heard a slicing sound and looked near the Control Panel where a vent was, He looked at the vent, The grill was being cut, He crouched down to where the vent was. He saw Valeria Skyrenderhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/15542-valeria-skyrender/ and spoke to her.

"Hey, Whatca think your doing?" Novin said grabbing toward's the Slicer in a instant hoping to grab her since he had the advantage of surprise, "I'm trying to get paid here, I'd rather you not ruin my chance too, Unless you can pay me more than this Hutt." Novin said

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
"Another day another job, seems like Nar Shadda is becoming me new home" after he most recent assignment in 'removing' a certain associate of a Hutt, she was making her way back to the palace for her respective pay. She didn't know what the guy had done to get a hit on him, but he was a criminal so she didn't really care either. Upon coming to the entrance of the palace she noted blaster fire of some sort "great if my employer dies I wound get paid", she readied her blaster and viborblades just in case but kept them holstered as she entered the places. Upon entering she came face to face with a man in dark robes, there was no mistaking it that's they were a dark side user, she'd worked with them enough to recognize them easily, "Hey! you didn't kill the Hutt in there by any chance did you, he kind of owes me money".

[member="Valeria Skyrender"]
[member="Novin Jackal"]
[member="Darth Interitus"]

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Dammit! This is exactly why you don't work with Hutts!

Switch rolled her shoulders, a satisfying crack reached her ears, before being tuned out by yet another blaster report. In spite of the size of the slug's palace, it was amazing how well certain sounds traveled if one found themselves in the air circulation system. The entire network of vents smelled like it was pumping more incense than air, and her proximity to primary data terminals left her in the direct path of much of the access heat. It made for a hot a sweaty experience, but it was not enough to slow the slicer's experienced hands as she got to work punching through the Hutt's security.

It was no coincidence that Switch was here, having just recently turned down a job offer from some competing Hutt to settle some grudge of another. She had been asked to make a large sum of money disappear, leaving no traces of her tampering as she funneled the credits to her prospective employer. She had no interest initially, but the offer itself had given her all the opening she needed, allowing her to create an invitation for herself.

Arriving on the arm of some quiet mercenary with a limp, Switch had managed to get inside without drawing any unwanted attention. Waiting for the opportune moment, she made her way into one of the maintenance rooms, bringing up a map of the palace on her datapad. Once her route was mapped out, she squeezed into the first unseen hatch she could find, making her way as close to the main data wire as she could get.

Much to her annoyance, however, someone else clearly had designs on the Hutt she was robbing, and the sounds of gunfire urged her into high gear as she maneuvered her way through the cramped tunnels. Switch knew if she was quick enough, she could capitalize on this distraction, making off with her prize while someone else got caught.

Her nimble fingers picked up speed as she fed another string of garbage data into the system below her, making slow, but sure work of the mainframe's defenses. The Hutt had spared no expense with his security systems, but was employing mere top of the line tech, when he should have gotten something custom made by a pro. It would be over in no time, as long as there were no interruptions.

...and like a karmic slap to the face, her attention was drawn to an area not far below her. Switch was a fair distance away from the nearest opening, but she could still hear a muffled voice booming below her. It was the sounds of a shakedown, either someone had been caught where they shouldn't, or someone was, like her, taking advantage of the distant gun play.

Either way, it was time to get this done, as the slicer was getting more and more uneasy in the tight, dark space she'd chosen for herself. Abandoning some of her safeguards, Switch went a little more invasive with her slicing. She was more than ready to get out of this mess.

[member="Valeria Skyrender"] [member="Darth Interitus"] [member="Novin Jackal"] [member="Formorta"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom